Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: New fxr3 owner  (Read 1883 times)

mikefxr3

New fxr3 owner
« on: January 13, 2008, 05:42:28 PM »

I am a new fxr3 owner. I live just west of  Cleveland,Ohio. I got a few rides in before weather turned. Mine is a green flame. I'm jusat curious about the bike. First HD for me. If anyone can give me info on this model, I would appreciate it  After reading a few comments it seem I got mine for a steal(well under 10). It is in great shape. The only thing I don't like is the after market exhaust(vance hines 2 to 1). I like the look of the single staggered pipes.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: New fxr3 owner
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 05:57:45 PM »

I am a new fxr3 owner. I live just west of  Cleveland,Ohio. I got a few rides in before weather turned. Mine is a green flame. I'm jusat curious about the bike. First HD for me. If anyone can give me info on this model, I would appreciate it  After reading a few comments it seem I got mine for a steal(well under 10). It is in great shape. The only thing I don't like is the after market exhaust(vance hines 2 to 1). I like the look of the single staggered pipes.

Welcome aboard Mike. Really sweet deal. You got lucky! Here's a link to an earlier thread in this section. Check out the rest of the threads here, and try the HD site. They have info onCVO's on their site.

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=1770.msg18813#msg18813

Good luck with the bike and enjoy it! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

mikefxr3

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 06:20:09 PM »

Thanks   I will try it out

RedFXR2

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 09:48:11 PM »

Welcome to the board.  Always good to see another FXR guy here. :2vrolijk_21:

fxr3joe

• Full CVO Member
  • Rock N Rollin'
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 12:09:38 PM »

Congrats on the Green FXR.  You will love it!  This board is a GREAT source of information on the FXR.  You will find that people here have more info than you will generally find from your dealer especially related to parts. 

Enjoy the bike!

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 08:55:52 AM »

Congrats Mike for the bike....I would love to have one like yours........ :2vrolijk_21:

2006_CVO_HD

• 2008 FLHTCUSE-3
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE-3/White Frost & Silver Mist
    • www.harleydavidsonbikers.com
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 11:08:15 AM »

Congratulations and welcome to CVO Harley!!!!!!  :2vrolijk_21:
LIFE BEGINS WHEN YOU GET ONE!!!!!!

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 22 queries.