Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: Where are FXR4 values at these days?  (Read 9508 times)

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
Re: Where are FXR4 values at these days?
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2008, 12:33:07 PM »

go for it..the gentleman is reasonable. i spoke w/ him other night for 30 min. i have blue flame w/ 7k miles on her..mint condition..stock..even pipes are stock.  great rider!   dave

Thanks Dave...when you say "reasonable" did he tell you more how much or the minimum that he could accept?...th eproblem is that I already have three bike and another one my wife  :behead: but I don't want to pass this opportunity :confused5:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2008, 02:29:22 PM »

Thanks Dave...when you say "reasonable" did he tell you more how much or the minimum that he could accept?...th eproblem is that I already have three bike and another one my wife  :behead: but I don't want to pass this opportunity :confused5:

Jorge, just buy the bike , leave it here, and don't tell Martha! This way you can use it every time you come up to NYC. Just leave me the keys in case I have to move it to get to something in my garage! ::) ;D

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 05:17:43 PM by Hoist »
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

BlueFXR3

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2008, 11:54:16 PM »

:orange: :orange: :orange: !!!!! ***** !!!!! ***** >>>>>   www.tinyurl.com/yq9skf   <<<<< ***** !!!!! ***** !!!!! :orange: :orange: :orange:

:orange: :orange: :orange: !!!!! ***** !!!!! ***** >>>>>   www.tinyurl.com/2h7gz7   <<<<< ***** !!!!! ***** !!!!! :orange: :orange: :orange:

« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 11:57:40 PM by BlueFXR3 »

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2008, 08:13:21 AM »

Jorge, just buy the bike , leave it here, and don't tell Martha! This way you can use it every time you come up to NYC. Just leave me the keys in case I have to move it to get to something in my garage! ::) ;D

Hoist! 8)

It's not a bad idea mi amigo Howie............. :2vrolijk_21:

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2008, 08:14:26 AM »

:orange: :orange: :orange: !!!!! ***** !!!!! ***** >>>>>   www.tinyurl.com/yq9skf   <<<<< ***** !!!!! ***** !!!!! :orange: :orange: :orange:

:orange: :orange: :orange: !!!!! ***** !!!!! ***** >>>>>   www.tinyurl.com/2h7gz7   <<<<< ***** !!!!! ***** !!!!! :orange: :orange: :orange:

Here you come.....soo are you the owner?

seven

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2008, 11:52:38 PM »

I was reading here sounds like there is alot of interest in the blue w/flames fxr3. I found one at a shop in Chariton IA at c&c cycle, web site is www.cc-cycle.com it is a bit high priced at $21,995, I think, but it has only 3 or 4 miles on it. 
SEVEN

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2008, 06:15:27 AM »

I was reading here sounds like there is alot of interest in the blue w/flames fxr3. I found one at a shop in Chariton IA at c&c cycle, web site is www.cc-cycle.com it is a bit high priced at $21,995, I think, but it has only 3 or 4 miles on it. 
That is absoluetely unbelieavable.  The date on the picture is May 2006 but it has no miles on it.  It has not even gone around the block. That is some good searching seven.   ;)

1999 FXR2 AT CHIPPS HD SHOP call for info 641-342-7494

FXR™. For years it stood for more than a series of long, low road-going motorcycles. More like a genetic code. A ride that could take over your lifetime. So be forewarned. For a limited time, it's back. A few very lucky riders will once again feel the pull of an eighty-cubic-inch Evolution® engine in the vibration isolation-mounted FXR frame. Take a look. The unique handlebar set on curved risers. Custom Badlander® seat. Mini-rail backrest. Profile Low Suspension. Chrome bullet headlight. Just the sight is enough to spoil you for life at home. The grips, pegs, mirrors and flat lens turn signals are special. Even the finish is special. What isn't covered in brilliant chrome, is covered in Arresting Red or Stone Cold Blue. Colors created just for this motorcycle. The new FXR²™. Here today. Who knows where tomorrow.

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2008, 08:54:25 AM »

I couldn't find in the website :nixweiss:

ccr

• 5k CVO Member

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2008, 09:12:55 AM »

id be worried about issues on an almost 10yr old motor with only 4 miles on it
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2008, 02:44:53 PM »

FXR4NUT

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2008, 12:20:12 PM »

Missed an almost brand new tangerine colour FXR4 (6 miles on it) which was sold on ebay a short while ago for about 12 Gs.  I say missed because the vendor would not sell outside the US (Canada) on the basis of an apparent protectionist policy from the Motor Company opposing any sale of US motorcycles outside the US - Bullchit! Many HD dealers still sell their scoots worldwide as many Canadians have been buying in the States recently especially since our Canadian Loony creeped up close to the US dollar. Anyways I missed that one but there is another 2000 FXR4 tangering one (brand new-out of the crate) owned by an HD dealer in Canada. Hell, he's asking $26,000 for it!!!!! LOL that's the price they sold brand new in Canada back in 2000 when our dollar was worth about $0.60 US

I currenly have a "srceaming yellow" FXR4 with 12,000 miles on it. It's in mint showroom condition and I paid $12,000 CAN for it just to give an idea.

Cheers.

Abbynormal

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 FXR4 yellow
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2008, 11:07:58 PM »

Am a new member here, just cruising through the comments. I ride a yellow FXR4 that I purchased from a HD dealer in northern Iowa and had shipped to Texas. It had extended forward controls on it that I could not even REACH, even though my legs are long. Also came with sissy bar, sport windshield. Everything else was stock. I have added lots of extras like Avon tires, cruising windshield, and custom fabricated highway bars and forward controls. I guess that at this time i have about a total of $16K invested and worth every penny. Purchase price was $13,500 total with shipping.  It was love at first sight! She came with 14.000 miles, and since November I have put another 4K miles on her.  My husband has a Heritage softtail, and an anniversary 883 sporty. Every time he rides my FXR, he always announces that "that is the sweetest ride I have ever ridden!" And he has ridden lots of bikes.  The FXR is truly one fine scooter. 

Abbynormal

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2008, 12:32:51 AM »

A long time ago I went through a couple of FXRs.  They weren't anything special to look at but they were some of the best riding bikes I've ever had.  Seems like anyone who has ever had one always says much the same thing.  Can't figure out why we ever let them get away.

Congrats on such a sweet bike.  Enjoy the miles ahead of you and the fun you'll have covering them :2vrolijk_21: .

ccr

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2008, 06:57:59 AM »

Am a new member here, just cruising through the comments. I ride a yellow FXR4 ... The FXR is truly one fine scooter. 

Abbynormal
Great looking bike Abby.  Love that you are loving it too.  Keep riding tha enjoying and then pop in here and tell us about it.  We love that part the best.  A great big welcome to you. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 0.175 seconds with 21 queries.