Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Thank You CVO Harley Members!  (Read 2836 times)

Glare

• Vendor
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Thank You CVO Harley Members!
« on: January 16, 2008, 07:18:07 PM »

Thank you to all of the CVO Harley Members who have purchased Glare Professional Products. Ultra 2000 Manufacturing Internaitonal Inc. wishes each and everyone of you a Happy New Year, safe riding, and good health.

We also want to remind you that all CVO Harley Members will receive a 10% discount on all online purchases again for all of 2008.   I also want to thank the forum admin for a great and infomative sight .

Remeber anytime you have a question about our products or its application please feel free to call or e-mail me at Glarepolish@aol.com. Also to receive your discount of 10% on all online pruchases be sure to mention on the note section of your order that you are a Harley CVO member, or you can call me and I will take care of it. Thank you again for your patronage.

God bless,

Perry Stevens
Chemist/Chemical Division

HogDude

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: Gone-05 SEEG2(never should have let her go)
    • CVO2: 2013 CVO Road King
Re: Thank You CVO Harley Members!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 10:46:31 PM »

Thank you to all of the CVO Harley Members who have purchased Glare Professional Products. Ultra 2000 Manufacturing Internaitonal Inc. wishes each and everyone of you a Happy New Year, safe riding, and good health.

We also want to remind you that all CVO Harley Members will receive a 10% discount on all online purchases again for all of 2008.   I also want to thank the forum admin for a great and infomative sight .

Remeber anytime you have a question about our products or its application please feel free to call or e-mail me at Glarepolish@aol.com. Also to receive your discount of 10% on all online pruchases be sure to mention on the note section of your order that you are a Harley CVO member, or you can call me and I will take care of it. Thank you again for your patronage.

God bless,

Perry Stevens
Chemist/Chemical Division

Perry,
I tried to place an order on your website last quarter and was directed to place the order through your distributor ? in Florida based on my location. Will this discount be honored thru them ?
Thanks

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 06:52:24 AM »

HogDude,  If you have problems with the website (Don't feel bad - that is my profession and I sure did) call Perry.  He is awesome.  He will walk you through the order process, answer any questions you have and help you out with anything you need to know about the products.  To me, they are a tad pricey, but when you see how good they work, you will see that it is really worth it. And you really use a surpringly small amount so don't order extra bottles till you see how much you use.  IMHO of course.   :cherry:

Glare

• Vendor
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 05:13:58 PM »

Perry,
I tried to place an order on your website last quarter and was directed to place the order through your distributor ? in Florida based on my location. Will this discount be honored thru them ?
Thanks

Thanks for your inquiry. You can buy all products from us through the website. Even for Florida. They are a dealer not an exclusive for the state anymore. When you order make sure you mention CVO so we can give you a 10% refund right back to you through Paypal.

Rid Safe.

Best Wishes,

Perry

HogDude

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: Gone-05 SEEG2(never should have let her go)
    • CVO2: 2013 CVO Road King
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 09:42:43 PM »

Thanks for your inquiry. You can buy all products from us through the website. Even for Florida. They are a dealer not an exclusive for the state anymore. When you order make sure you mention CVO so we can give you a 10% refund right back to you through Paypal.

Rid Safe.

Best Wishes,

Perry

Thanks, Perry.
I will place the next order directly from you  :2vrolijk_21:

SilverDawg

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 09:53:32 AM »

Perry,

Appreciate your help on our orders.  I have mine in the garage all ready to go...
2008 FLHTCU Candy Red Sunglo -ABS/Security/SERT/V&H ovals
2008 FXCWC - Pacific Blue Pearl Deluxe-SOLD

The poster formally known as Cobaltman...

"As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say.  I just watch what they do." - Andrew Carnegie

Page created in 0.19 seconds with 21 queries.