CVO Social > Other Topics

Blatant Plug For Someone To Win A Harley

(1/1)

neanderpaul:
I'm not sure if this is kosher, or not, but if you know someone in the Boston area that wants to win a 1200R Sporty...tell them to check out:

http://www.waaf.com/jocks/paulmarshall.shtml

Yes...I'm whoring.

Apologies for the spam if I'm out of line.

ccr:
So are you still going to be;
"... starting Friday April 22nd, in a blatant effort to ride the bike on company time...WAAF, and Budweiser are giving you a chance to get up on two of your own! We're starting the "Budreider's Club" (get it? Bud...Riders...that's a pun boy!) " ?  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Wish I lived closer, but when I am in your area, I will tune in your station.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

neanderpaul:

--- Quote ---So are you still going to be;
"... starting Friday April 22nd, in a blatant effort to ride the bike on company time...WAAF, and Budweiser are giving you a chance to get up on two of your own! We're starting the "Budreider's Club" (get it? Bud...Riders...that's a pun boy!) " ?
--- End quote ---

naitram:
hmmmmmm beer in hand = work????????

just bustin ya had fun. not that i need an excuse to hang at hooters. hope ya get a better turn out at the next one, a couple of bikes doenst make for a riders club

neanderpaul:

--- Quote ---hmmmmmm beer in hand = work????????

just bustin ya had fun. not that i need an excuse to hang at hooters. hope ya get a better turn out at the next one, a couple of bikes doenst make for a riders club
--- End quote ---

I was extremely disappointed. I have to assume it was the whole "bad weather" that kept people away. Normally, we have guys on bikes just show up for all of our events.

That was strange.

Thankfully, the first is always the worst.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version