Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 90

Author Topic: NFL Cheerleaders  (Read 304123 times)

arcticdude

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: NFL Cheerleaders
« Reply #1005 on: December 29, 2008, 03:38:58 PM »

A few good things about the The Fins making the playoffs

I'm surprised they'll take 'em with a tramp stamp!
don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- chitty products with chitty support

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #1006 on: December 29, 2008, 03:39:49 PM »

I actually was gonna ask if that's why it's covered up by makeup! ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #1007 on: December 29, 2008, 04:29:37 PM »

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #1008 on: December 29, 2008, 07:15:48 PM »

Wonder how the lady writing the book about women riders would feel about the above comment.

Better yet, I wonder how our feminine members of this site who have some ink feel about being referred to in this fashion.

I think somebody's been watching too many episodes of Dr 90210.

The only difference between people who have tatoos and those who don't is that those that do don't care.

Now I've gone and politicized another thread.  :'(

B B

icybay

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: (2) 2004 SEEG B&B's ECoast & WCoast
    • CVO2: 2000 FLTRSEI B/O/W
« Reply #1009 on: December 29, 2008, 07:36:23 PM »

BB, seeing as how you are a left coaster now would it make you feel better if they referred to it as a California License Plate?

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #1010 on: December 29, 2008, 07:41:16 PM »

BB, seeing as how you are a left coaster now would it make you feel better if they referred to it as a California License Plate?

Nah, the girls in Maine have been getting ink since before my time.

I think "Real Women Have Ink " would be better.

I mean they don't call it Silicone Valley out here for nothing Tim.

B B

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
« Reply #1011 on: December 29, 2008, 09:02:33 PM »

I'm not sure that you're right on the money there B B.  I mean, I got no ink and I'm a real... wait,,,    I mean I got ink and I'm not a ,.....  dammit.....   never mind....  I guess it's not 'plicable to me...  but I sure like my old lady's tramp stamp...and that's what she calls it.       I, on the other hand, refer to it as a heiferbrand when I feel the need for a good azzwhippin'!     (almost always works!)  :-*
2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)

LarryB

• Tennessee Squire
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 FLTRSE3 The Grey Ghost
« Reply #1012 on: December 30, 2008, 07:00:37 AM »

you guys just walked into my back back yard, Ink is my thing. To refer to a tatt on a ladies lower back as T- stamp will get your azz kicked around here. My wife has several tatts, and has 2 dragons flying around each other on her lower back. Not sure where the phrase started, but I think it has something to do with a story, or saying, that if you meet a chick in a bar and she smokes, and has a tattoo on her lower back, you're in. The only thing I can see YOUR IN is trouble.
Don't cheapin the tatt. be proud of it.
Take it Easy Greasy Cuz it's a long walk home.

Did I shave my head for this?

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #1013 on: December 30, 2008, 08:28:53 AM »

you guys just walked into my back back yard, Ink is my thing. To refer to a tatt on a ladies lower back as T- stamp will get your azz kicked around here. My wife has several tatts, and has 2 dragons flying around each other on her lower back. Not sure where the phrase started, but I think it has something to do with a story, or saying, that if you meet a chick in a bar and she smokes, and has a tattoo on her lower back, you're in. The only thing I can see YOUR IN is trouble.
Don't cheapin the tatt. be proud of it.

I agree, be proud, you paid for it.  However, the term "Tramp Stamp" has become main stream.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tramp_stamp

Only way to keep yours from being called that is to not get one IMO.
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #1014 on: December 30, 2008, 08:55:35 AM »

I agree, be proud, you paid for it.  However, the term "Tramp Stamp" has become main stream.

I agree!

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #1015 on: December 30, 2008, 09:06:00 AM »

To be honest I've heard them called a lot worse.  But Tramp-stamp is the norm.  I don't have any tats, just don't do anything for me, but regardles of my personal feelings, I don't care who gets them or where they put.  Getting a tat is a personal choice.  But, like it was said, if you do get a t-stamp, you have to live with it and what it's called.  If that's not acceptable, then don't get it.  JMHO

BB, you love stirring the chit don't ya?   ;)

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
« Reply #1016 on: December 30, 2008, 10:33:59 AM »

Sorry for the thread jack but while the posts are on the topic of "tattoos in the lower back region of a female" one interesting fact young women need to consider as far as the location and size of a tattoo.
My family thought it was an urban myth that an anesthesiologist would NOT do an epidural if there was a tattoo in the way. My wife called several doctor's offices in our area and it is true! The doctors are worried about contamination by the ink getting in the epidural needle and it getting directly injected into the spinal fluid.
So if a young girl wants an epidural to control pain in childbirth she probably won't be able to get it if she has a tattoo in the area.

Now back to your regularly scheduled cheerleader.... :huepfenlol2:

pado

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: Longhorn
« Reply #1017 on: December 30, 2008, 11:52:03 AM »

Who wooda thunk it.

Amazing.
Founding Member and Zen Master of Pondering, Hankering and Moseying Society with all accolades and privileges

Charter Member of CVO Critter Gawking Society

Master Bloody Mary Mixologist

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #1018 on: December 30, 2008, 11:54:55 AM »

Sorry for the thread jack but while the posts are on the topic of "tattoos in the lower back region of a female" one interesting fact young women need to consider as far as the location and size of a tattoo.
My family thought it was an urban myth that an anesthesiologist would NOT do an epidural if there was a tattoo in the way. My wife called several doctor's offices in our area and it is true! The doctors are worried about contamination by the ink getting in the epidural needle and it getting directly injected into the spinal fluid.
So if a young girl wants an epidural to control pain in childbirth she probably won't be able to get it if she has a tattoo in the area.

Thanks, I'll be passing that info on to my daughters. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #1019 on: December 30, 2008, 03:59:12 PM »

I'm not saying you're not correct, but your post certainly merits some observation. To begin, the ink of a tattoo is more dye than ink so to speak and stains the epidermis and then dries (for lack of a better term) As such, I don't see how any of it could find it's way into a needle inserted through the skin any more than a small amount of skin and tissue would be punched out by the hollow tube of the epidural needle. If what you say were in fact true and the ink remains in some sort of suspended state, then wouldn't tattoo removal be accomplished by an easier means than laser ablation of the skin ?

Just thinking out loud

B B
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 90

Page created in 0.191 seconds with 22 queries.