Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Author Topic: How to mess up a SEUC  (Read 7623 times)

strangebird

• Growing older but not up!

• CVO1: 2005 Cherry SEEG
Re: How to mess up a SEUC
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2008, 07:11:45 PM »

My wife and I went to Chilli's for dinner tonight and I couldn't resist taking pictures of this SEUC, it is a shame to mess up a perfectly good paint job.  Not that I have anything wrong with religion but I would never do this to a SEUC.  Plus the owner was onthe street corner with his sign praising the lord at the top of his lungs. This is also a self portrait of the owner.

So what if he was on the corner professing his love of the Lord after all Jesus did it  and so did a lot of good men that paid dearly for their faith, with their lives. it his bike his life afterall.

I don't know you but based on your comments it seems that you like to bash others that profess their love for Jesus Christ,I have to ask you a question:

Just where do you think you will spend eternity? if you died riding your pretty bike one day? I know one thing that bike of yours will get you no where at the end of your life.

Maybe you should find out just what this dude has in his life that you do not,instead of poking fun of him on a public forum.

I guess we could start on you and bash you if we want to  but then that would not be a Christ like way. I think you owe this guy an apology, you are not above him at all. Grow up!!

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2008, 08:58:42 PM »

I still want to know what the yellow thing comin out of his head is.

REDMAN

• Full CVO Member
  • OH chit

• CVO1: FLHXSE
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2008, 09:07:34 PM »

So what if he was on the corner professing his love of the Lord after all Jesus did it  and so did a lot of good men that paid dearly for their faith, with their lives. it his bike his life afterall.

I don't know you but based on your comments it seems that you like to bash others that profess their love for Jesus Christ,I have to ask you a question:

Just where do you think you will spend eternity? if you died riding your pretty bike one day? I know one thing that bike of yours will get you no where at the end of your life.

Maybe you should find out just what this dude has in his life that you do not,instead of poking fun of him on a public forum.

I guess we could start on you and bash you if we want to  but then that would not be a Christ like way. I think you owe this guy an apology, you are not above him at all. Grow up!!
WELL SAID!  THANKS,  REDMAN
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 09:10:18 PM by REDMAN »

Pete7539

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 08 SEUC
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2008, 11:05:27 PM »

I still want to know what the yellow thing comin out of his head is.

I think its supposed to be one of those Spartan "warrior" type helmet thingys that hes wearing.

Free

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2008, 02:46:08 AM »

come on - lighten up. i dont think he meant any disrepect. Putting the religious message aside (i agree that it's his message and we shouldnt really criticize that), it's the putting his own picture on his bike that is kind of funny and certainly worth a post.  In other words, i suspect it was the picture of himself that seemed so funny rather than his message.

Free

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2008, 03:08:48 AM »

come on - lighten up.

In other words, i suspect it was the picture of himself that seemed so funny rather than his message.

Free

:2vrolijk_21:

If we painted our own mugs on our bikes no one would say they were still boot-e-ful :huepfenlol2: .

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2008, 05:24:34 AM »

I think its supposed to be one of those Spartan "warrior" type helmet thingys that hes wearing.

Thanks Pete - I'll go w/ that. I kinda thought it might be a volcano or something but I'll take a warrior thingy.

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2008, 10:00:20 AM »

Oh, oh...... I smell a thread jacking  :jack:  ;D
I see you are new here... welcome!
As others have said, lighten up. BTW, not everyone here has the same beliefs. Even though we may not agree (like I don't agree with you) we give each other some elbow room.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2008, 10:12:38 AM »

Appears that you are pretty good a judging others....

Mrs Rooster

• 1K CVO Member
  • Rooster May Crow But The Hen Delivers The Goods!!
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2008, 10:34:55 AM »

:drink: :vrolijk_11:
We are never lost sometimes it just takes longer to get there.

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2008, 10:52:12 AM »

Nope.  Not ours.  Ours are boot-e-ful :2vrolijk_21: .

C'mon Gary, think about.  If we painted our own mugs on our bikes no one would say they were still boot-e-ful :huepfenlol2: .

Speak for yourself. ;D ;D ;D I know mine would still be boot-e-ful. lol
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 01:19:35 PM by Muffman »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2008, 01:00:59 PM »

Speak for yourself. ;D ;D ;D I know minw would still be boot-e-ful. lol

Oh my.   If I painted my ugly mugg in a big splash right across the fairing the bike would split its own cases and barf a sump full of oil out on the ground before I could even reach the start switch :nervous: .

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2008, 01:18:25 PM »

Oh my.   If I painted my ugly mugg in a big splash right across the fairing the bike would split its own cases and barf a sump full of oil out on the ground before I could even reach the start switch :nervous: .

I sense a bit of a complex here. lol  (If I'd put a picture of my mug on the fairing but I'd have every NFL cheerleader after me. Now, thats modest)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2008, 01:19:52 PM »

I sense a bit of a complex here. lol  (If I'd put a picture of my mug on the fairing but I'd have every NFL cheerleader after me. Now, thats modest)

NFL cheerleaders go for Canadians :nixweiss: ?    :huepfenlol2:

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2008, 01:21:59 PM »

Doug Flutie!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Page created in 0.184 seconds with 21 queries.