Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All

Author Topic: Young and Dumb  (Read 6471 times)

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
Re: Young and Dumb
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2008, 07:33:05 PM »

Hub check out the decals and positioning, they look good.
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2008, 07:36:52 PM »

what no CVO decals......

Cars are looking good guys
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2008, 07:50:22 PM »

Derek/Hubbard,
Car looks great. :2vrolijk_21:

Harry seems like you were having a good time in N.C. recently. ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2008, 07:59:25 PM »

Harry seems like you were having a good time in N.C. recently. ;D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Gary,

Had a great time at the race shop too bad Derek wasn't here yet.
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2008, 08:04:03 PM »

what no CVO decals......

Cars are looking good guys

Neal I asked Carl about that and he said we, (CVO Harley) could not afford any sponsorship. :confused5: How about donations to get a super sized decal on the car.  :nixweiss:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2008, 08:07:15 PM »

Neal I asked Carl about that and he said we, (CVO Harley) could not afford any sponsorship. :confused5: How about donations to get a super sized decal on the car.  :nixweiss:
The bigger the decal the bigger the sponsorship ($$$). Racing/sponsoring doesn't come cheap.

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2008, 08:12:51 PM »

I'd be up for a group donation for a CVO.com decal and also to help out the effort!   ;)

What's the going rate for a spot? 
2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2008, 08:42:14 PM »

:2vrolijk_21:

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2008, 11:50:45 AM »

Dave,
  I didn't mean that to reflect no one here has that kind on money.  We both know that's not true.  It does cost a huge amount of money to Race that Series.  I have PMd' naitram with some questions and ideas I have concerning a CVOHARLEY wrap on the Car, and on the 53' Transporter.  It's his call.  And, whatever his call is, will be the way it is, and will be perfectly alright with me.  Later--HUBBARD   
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2008, 04:54:40 PM »

Dave,
  I didn't mean that to reflect no one here has that kind on money.  We both know that's not true.  It does cost a huge amount of money to Race that Series.  I have PMd' naitram with some questions and ideas I have concerning a CVOHARLEY wrap on the Car, and on the 53' Transporter.  It's his call.  And, whatever his call is, will be the way it is, and will be perfectly alright with me.  Later--HUBBARD   

I understand that Carl, but Neal questioned where the  sticker was on the car. I'm all for kicking in some $$$$ to get a decal on the race car to cover some of that paint. Just need some kind of organized way and a dollar amount that is needed to make it happen.  :2vrolijk_21:
Also will be speaking to the guy here in town that I know about the graphics on the car we talked about in Daytona.

Dave
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2008, 03:02:06 PM »

I understand that Carl, but Neal questioned where the  sticker was on the car. I'm all for kicking in some $$$$ to get a decal on the race car to cover some of that paint. Just need some kind of organized way and a dollar amount that is needed to make it happen.  :2vrolijk_21:
Also will be speaking to the guy here in town that I know about the graphics on the car we talked about in Daytona.

Dave

Dave & Helen,
  That's great!  Harry, (Unbalanced), came with the idea of the "EAGLE RIDERS", logo, or Wrap, on the Race Cars and the 53' Transporter, without Harley affliation, and he is working on that.  When I get all the facts, I will contact Naitram, and seek his input and approval.  It may not materialize into anything, but it's worth a shot, IMO.  You never know until you ask, right?  We have a Port-folio in place for Sponsorship, but Gary, (Derek's Father, and my Business Partner), and I, can tweek that at will.  There are a bunch of Team Owners' in the USAR Hooters Pro-Cup Series, and Race Car Dirvers', that own Harleys.  Race Day is always busy, but I've never seen anybody to busy to talk about Harleys!  BTW, I just bought a Brand New, Long and Tall, Black, (of course), Western Star 4900-EX to pull the FEATHERLITE Transporter to all the Races.  I have retired my Old Restored Western Star 4964-F, and have contracted an Old Friend of mine, to drive the New Tractor, as I cannot be away from our Dealerships anymore, for the time it takes to Transport the Race Car.  As you know, the Truck Driver is the first one there, and the last one to leave.  Especially, when you Pre-Race Test the Car, you are gone for a week, minimum.  When we go to Iowa, you are gone for 9-10 days.  I love Racing, but I just can't be away from our Dealerships that long again.  Gary and I have 114 people depending on us for their livelihood, and we don't take that lightly.  Business first, pleasure second.  Hope you and Helen are well, and I always enjoy seein' ya'll.  :2vrolijk_21: Later--HUBBARD             
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2008, 03:43:07 PM »

Dave & Helen,
  That's great!  Harry, (Unbalanced), came with the idea of the "EAGLE RIDERS", logo, or Wrap, on the Race Cars and the 53' Transporter, without Harley affliation, and he is working on that.  When I get all the facts, I will contact Naitram, and seek his input and approval.  It may not materialize into anything, but it's worth a shot, IMO.  You never know until you ask, right?  We have a Port-folio in place for Sponsorship, but Gary, (Derek's Father, and my Business Partner), and I, can tweek that at will.  There are a bunch of Team Owners' in the USAR Hooters Pro-Cup Series, and Race Car Dirvers', that own Harleys.  Race Day is always busy, but I've never seen anybody to busy to talk about Harleys!  BTW, I just bought a Brand New, Long and Tall, Black, (of course), Western Star 4900-EX to pull the FEATHERLITE Transporter to all the Races.  I have retired my Old Restored Western Star 4964-F, and have contracted an Old Friend of mine, to drive the New Tractor, as I cannot be away from our Dealerships anymore, for the time it takes to Transport the Race Car.  As you know, the Truck Driver is the first one there, and the last one to leave.  Especially, when you Pre-Race Test the Car, you are gone for a week, minimum.  When we go to Iowa, you are gone for 9-10 days.  I love Racing, but I just can't be away from our Dealerships that long again.  Gary and I have 114 people depending on us for their livelihood, and we don't take that lightly.  Business first, pleasure second.  Hope you and Helen are well, and I always enjoy seein' ya'll.  :2vrolijk_21: Later--HUBBARD             

I got interested in racing believe it or not when the movie "Days of Thunder " came out. Ever since, I've been a big fan. I would LOVE to be even the tiniest fraction involved in some way, so when this comes together, count on me for a few dollars.

WOW is this cool

B B

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2008, 03:53:53 PM »

I got interested in racing believe it or not when the movie "Days of Thunder " came out. Ever since, I've been a big fan. I would LOVE to be even the tiniest fraction involved in some way, so when this comes together, count on me for a few dollars.

WOW is this cool

B B

I think it's very cool and would support it monetarily.
I think www.cvoharley.com is what should be on the side.
What else directs people to this site?
With the exception of www.flhsei.org there is nothing else.
I guess Naitram could check with his "powers to be" (attorney) to see what would fly.
And guess what, consultation with an attorney isn't free. (right Neal)
I'm in!

SBB

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2008, 10:12:26 PM »

WOW is this cool

B B

Aside speaking out of school, natiram's concern was our Race Team making money from the Harley-Davidson name.  Namely, CVO Harley.com, etc.  That said, who's to say we couldn't use "Eagle Riders", as a base.  Harry and Neil are researching this as we speak, so I understand.  It remains Neil's call, as he owns this Site.  It may not go anywhere, but it's worth a shot.  Stranger things have happened, I'm sure.  Later--HUBBARD     

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2008, 12:08:55 AM »

Aside speaking out of school, natiram's concern was our Race Team making money from the Harley-Davidson name.  Namely, CVO Harley.com, etc.  That said, who's to say we couldn't use "Eagle Riders", as a base.  Harry and Neil are researching this as we speak, so I understand.  It remains Neil's call, as he owns this Site.  It may not go anywhere, but it's worth a shot.  Stranger things have happened, I'm sure.  Later--HUBBARD     

As I said earlier - if this comes together - I'm in!   :2vrolijk_21:
2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All

Page created in 0.404 seconds with 21 queries.