Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Author Topic: Favorite SERG--Poll  (Read 11887 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: Favorite SERG--Poll
« Reply #90 on: March 20, 2008, 11:33:58 AM »

Doc
        AJ and I aired this out on another thread. I doubt seriously this bike goes for the kind of prices our CVO bros have been paying and for a salvage title bike. No effing way

B B

If it's the listing I'm thinking of Brian the seller was asking a price that's been on the high side for a nice bike for a bike with a salvage title.  May or may not be a bike in super condition with no issues whatsoever.  But the circumstances made the price unreasonable.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #91 on: March 20, 2008, 11:37:12 AM »

If it's the listing I'm thinking of Brian the seller was asking a price that's been on the high side for a nice bike for a bike with a salvage title.  May or may not be a bike in super condition with no issues whatsoever.  But the circumstances made the price unreasonable.

The E-bay write-up is erronious too in that it states that it can be titled like any other bike. WRONG,WRONG,  EFFIN WRONG. Most states require it to carry a "SALVAGE TITLE " to the end of it's days and that makes it worth jack squat IMO

B B

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #92 on: March 20, 2008, 10:37:17 PM »

The E-bay write-up is erronious too in that it states that it can be titled like any other bike. WRONG,WRONG,  EFFIN WRONG. Most states require it to carry a "SALVAGE TITLE " to the end of it's days and that makes it worth jack squat IMO

B B

My old bike is a salvage now and you can't get financing on it even though all I had to do was put a new crash bar on it. You buy it and you its yours forever. That would be a interesting bike for about 5-6 K.  Doc

Texas 103

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • TX

• CVO1: 2016 "RGU"
« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2008, 10:39:12 AM »

With the recent upturn of SERG activity I thought it would be interesting to offer a fair polling of color preferences.  No rancor.  Just a fair airing of the options.  Vote in the poll above.

Damn.. When I grow up I want to be just like TWOLANE....So I bought a Triple Red>>>>> IT's been to Area 51.....Pics to Follow>>>>Greg 
Too Much of a good thing is just right !! Then more is always better

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #94 on: March 28, 2008, 12:04:03 PM »

Damn.. When I grow up I want to be just like TWOLANE....So I bought a Triple Red>>>>> IT's been to Area 51.....Pics to Follow>>>>Greg 

Been waiting for these Greg.  Share!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Page created in 0.239 seconds with 21 queries.