Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: YELLOW SEEG S SPIED IN LAUGHLIN  (Read 876 times)

monorat

• Junior CVO Member
YELLOW SEEG S SPIED IN LAUGHLIN
« on: April 25, 2005, 11:40:38 AM »

Hey everyone. Just got back from the Laughlin River Run and saw two yellow SEEGS while there. One was on display at the Motor Companies traveling show. Since mine comes in this week I had to check it out. The color is unbelievable   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] in the sun there are gold specs in the yellow paint, then as the sun and clouds mixed there was a greenish metalflake hint in it. It had a crowd around it all day. The other one was at a wheel vendor andf had a set of chrome spoke wheels.  And yes I know  [smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif] so will try to get em posted tonight.  [smiley=beerchug.gif]
1972 HD 250MX
2005 FLHTCSE2, Yellow, Freedom Pipes, SE air cleaner, power commander, Freedom/Andrews gear drive cams, Saddleman custom seat, XM radio, Freedom shorty antenna, 12.5 HD 440's.

pappy2

• Full CVO Member
  • Screamin Chicken Hatched 5/13/05
Re: YELLOW SEEG S SPIED IN LAUGHLIN
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2005, 03:50:43 PM »

I just got a deposit down on my 05 SEEG banana from a VA dealer at MSRP plus freight and set up for a total cash price under 31K to be titled here in FL.  I posted a request for some advice on the twin cam 88 board and look forward to planning this thing out and getting it done.  WOW am I happy or what [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif].  Can't wait to take the ride back to FL later in May as the release date is May 13 for now and it will take a couple of weeks to get the thing to the dealer and prepped up for me.  It will make a nice boyfriend for my Yellow Ducati 999 biposto since my Black Triumph Rocket III will be shipped off to my Dads house in NC for fly in weekend visits.   My last Harley was a yellow hard tail Pat Kennedy Chopper that shed more parts than my Akita sheds hair and was more fun to look at than ride so I hope the SEEG rekindles my love of Harleys.  Did I mention that I was happy??? [smiley=7.gif] [smiley=6.gif] [smiley=7.gif] [smiley=6.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=7.gif] [smiley=6.gif] [smiley=7.gif]  
05 Screamin Chicken, D&D FatCats, Kuryakyn Wild things Crusher build (Heads t46g cam Hi five AC) SERT Kuryakyn Panacea lights and funky extended brake pedal.

Triumph Rocket III - Pipes, Bags and JM music living with my dad for now

Johnny

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2005, 02:01:23 AM »

Hey Pappy - How do you like the Rocket III?  What about comfort and of course performance, any comments would be appreciated, am thinking about getting one for my fun bike.  Thanks

pappy2

• Full CVO Member
  • Screamin Chicken Hatched 5/13/05
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2005, 08:56:03 AM »

I really like the Rocket.  It is neat to be able to keep up with sport bikes on an 800 lb beast and it handles fairly well for a massive bike on a massive rear tire.  Easy bike to ride and scoots along at 120 as long as you like with power to spare.  Not for the meek as this thing is all about power.  Take a long test ride because it is not a harley type of ride and for me it is not comfortable past 3 hrs in the seat per day.  I have the corbin beatle bags and seat which fit great and are nice upgrades.  I also have the J&M amplified speakers for an MP3 player which put out nice sound.  Not a great bike to ride with a bunch of Harleys as it really is no fun to dust everyone all day and the sound just does not fit in.  Not really good at trolling along as it is itchy to go but I have ordered a throttlemeister to take away the temptation and give my hand a break.  The best description is a beast.  Good luck and if you have any specific questions that I can help with let me know.  I am friggin thrilled that I was able to secure a banana spot and look forward to fitting into the Harley rides.  JP [smiley=bigok.gif]
05 Screamin Chicken, D&D FatCats, Kuryakyn Wild things Crusher build (Heads t46g cam Hi five AC) SERT Kuryakyn Panacea lights and funky extended brake pedal.

Triumph Rocket III - Pipes, Bags and JM music living with my dad for now

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2005, 12:41:23 PM »

This is the very best of news Pappy2!  Congratulations!

[smiley=balloon.gif]   [smiley=balloon.gif]   [smiley=balloon.gif]   [smiley=balloon.gif]  
[smiley=balloon3.gif]  [smiley=balloon3.gif]  [smiley=balloon3.gif]  [smiley=balloon3.gif]
[smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif]
[smiley=2vrolijk_20.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_20.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_20.gif]
[smiley=2vrolijk_21.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_21.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_21.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_21.gif]

If there is any thing you need help with here in Virginia, just holler.

And as JRud said to Hotmetal2, Take a lot of pictures, it is only born once.  And we like the pretty pictures of the very pretty bikes.  

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 21 queries.