Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8 [All]

Author Topic: Well i looks like the best thread on the the CVO site is soon to be shadowed by  (Read 12195 times)

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II

Well it looks like the best thread on the the CVO site is soon to be shadowed by fancy schmancy CVO UC's.

FLHTCSE's are second in posts only rivaled by the general CVO discussion.

As of today FLHTCSE is only ahead by a little over 600 posts and about 90 topics.  :-\
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 08:35:49 PM by porthole »
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

SPIDERMAN

Well it looks like the best thread on the the CVO site is soon to be shadowed by fancy schmancy CVO UC's.

FLHTCSE's are second in posts only rivaled by the general CVO discussion.

As of today FLHTCSE is only ahead by a little over 600 posts and a bout 90 topics.  :-\

Porthole
              Got a little too much time on your hands these days or what ????

B B

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member

Porthole

B B

I'm thinkin' good thing he doesn't own a FXDWG2/3 or SE V-Rod. ???

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

Porthole

B B

Raining out, not much to do until race time ...................................  :drink:

MV 2013

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2

Think how much longer it would have taken the SEUCs to catch up on total posts if the paint hadn't sucked one year and they'd not gotten 110s.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3

Think how much longer it would have taken the SEUCs to catch up on total posts if the paint hadn't sucked one year and they'd not gotten 110s.

No kidding, were'nt we talkin' about the SEEG's being the big numbers etc. less than a few months ago?  Now the SEUC's have all kinds of chit to whine about.

Not to mention that the SEEG threads are mostly about upgrades, improvements and rides.  Oh well, I guess it's all what makes the world go 'round and this site so interesting.

By the way, were it not for the SEUC (and other Models) 110 posts, I most likely would have gotten an '07/'08 SEUC and been whining with the best of them.  Thanks to the posts I went with the SEEG.  So thank you to all the 110 owners.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

No kidding, were'nt we talkin' about the SEEG's being the big numbers etc. less than a few months ago?  Now the SEUC's have all kinds of chit to whine about.

Not to mention that the SEEG threads are mostly about upgrades, improvements and rides.  Oh well, I guess it's all what makes the world go 'round and this site so interesting.

By the way, were it not for the SEUC (and other Models) 110 posts, I most likely would have gotten an '07/'08 SEUC and been whining with the best of them.  Thanks to the posts I went with the SEEG.  So thank you to all the 110 owners.

Very true Rog.  First year SEEGs had their peeling chrome issues.  Though it certainly may not have seemed so at the time and to those dealing with relatively mild in comparison to a whole bikes covered with terrible paint jobs and engines that won't keep their inside stuff on their inside.  Aside from the chrome in 04 though the SEEGs have been all pleasure with no bad measure.  A joy to behold with nothing to scold.  Ready for action; but I'll stop now so won't sound like Jesse Jackson.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member

It was fun while it lasted. 

Maybe after a slew of road kings - ultra classics - road glides ( I think they will again ) - springer's - dyna's - and whatever else there is out there - maybe, just maybe - the SEEGs will again be blessed with a new line and our thread on this board - will rise again.

side story - In 1985, my husband and I got married and instead of making our family that lived all over the North American continent come to our wedding ceremony, we took a month off and went and visited them.  In Nashville, TN  in 1985 - we tried to exchange a few hundred Canadian dollars into American - we were told to hold onto them bills, they would once again rise and be worth something. Not some small branch - no a major bank.

The SEEG thread again might rise to the top. 

Heed Red and 103's words.  Once you've enjoyed all the talk, it is hard to take a back seat. 

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

Very true Rog.  First year SEEGs had their peeling chrome issues. 

And some 2nd year

MV 2013

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8

Three years of model production for the SEUC, I'd of thought they'd have already passed the SEEGs in number of posts......especially in light of the motor issues.

The SEEGs did have their issues with the peeling chrome but in comparison to the number of 110s with issues and paint issues, I think the peeling chrome issue paled in comparison.  It seems that there's a much larger percentage of SEEG owners that bought their bikes new, that are happy with their bikes a year or two down the road, then those who bought the SEUC new.  I could be wrong but it sure seems that way. :nixweiss:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

Three years of model production for the SEUC, I'd of thought they'd have already passed the SEEGs in number of posts......especially in light of the motor issues.

The SEEGs did have their issues with the peeling chrome but in comparison to the number of 110s with issues and paint issues, I think the peeling chrome issue paled in comparison.  It seems that there's a much larger percentage of SEEG owners that bought their bikes new, that are happy with their bikes a year or two down the road, then those who bought the SEUC new.  I could be wrong but it sure seems that way. :nixweiss:

JCZ,

I think beyond the paint in the '06 SEUC's most all have been happy and the issue resolved but of those here with the 110's I think you are certainly correct.  Especially now that many are seeing second gasket replacements etc. once they get some mileage after the first repairs.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

They would have blown it away by now if all the posts about the 110 issues weren't in the Twin Cam Section. ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

They would have blown it away by now if all the posts about the 110 issues weren't in the Twin Cam Section. ;)

Hoist! 8)

Well, it is the motor............ :huepfenlol2:

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8

Hoist! 8)

Not that it is or was any kind of race.......my point is that there are more SEUC owners than SEEG owners.

Hoist, soon you'll be putting lots of miles on yours and all the troubles will be faded memories. :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

Not that it is or was any kind of race.......my point is that there are more SEUC owners than SEEG owners.

Hoist, soon you'll be putting lots of miles on yours and all the troubles will be faded memories. :2vrolijk_21:

Thanks, sure hope so now JC! :2vrolijk_21:

A little over 300 miles on it, and still feels great. :huepfenjump3:

Of course I was being a little facetious with thst post. But there sure musta been a lotta SEUC owners posting on their problems elsewhere! ;)

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

Thanks, sure hope so now JC! :2vrolijk_21:

A little over 300 miles on it, and still feels great. :huepfenjump3:

Of course I was being a little facetious with thst post. But there sure musta been a lotta SEUC owners posting on their problems elsewhere! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Cybil had problems :nixweiss: ?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Cybil had problems :nixweiss: ?

No Don, only SEUC owners had problems with the 110! ::) :P :D

Hoist! 8)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

Hoist! 8)

That's what I thought.  The more miles she gets the more Cybil's little troubles fade in to memory.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

Hoist! 8)

Most/many of them had that other thing though, damn what was that thing..................................

...mmmmm...

oh yah, a TWO YR WARRANTY !!!!!!!!!!   ::) :bananarock:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Most/many of them had that other thing though, damn what was that thing..................................

...mmmmm...

oh yah, a TWO YR WARRANTY !!!!!!!!!!   ::) :bananarock:

Which turned into FTW!!! ??? ;)

I'll take 5+ years of a great running motor and pay for that, rather than 2 w.....ty tortured years of a crappy running motor (don't tell me that costs nothing!). Especially since everyone will wind up doing what I did after that useless w.....ty expires anyway! :o

Hoist! 8)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG

Especially since everyone will wind up doing what I did after that useless w.....ty expires anyway! :o

Hoist! 8)

Now everyone will know what to do to fix their 110.
And maybe some things not to do.
Your experience has helped people on this site since most of them don't have 65K to invest in a bike worth 22K.
It's been a long painful process but glad it's over.

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

I'll take 5+ years of a great running motor and pay for that, rather than 2 w.....ty tortured years of a crappy running motor (don't tell me that costs nothing!). Especially since everyone will wind up doing what I did after that useless w.....ty expires anyway! :o

Hoist! 8)

I was just saying  :nixweiss:   ::)

You're way better off now than with the warranty anyway :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Your experience has helped people on this site since most of them don't have 65K to invest in a bike worth 22K.

If you want to quote $$$, get your facts straight! Unless you wanna pay all the bills that is!! The $$$ was quoted in the Cybil II thread. Try reading it before commenting if you think this info is helpful to people. Accurate info is what's helpful to people! And you know damn well that when one thing is over, a new one begins! ::)

But if you can get me a new SERK3/4 for 22 grand, I'll take 10 of them right now!!! :o

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 10:43:55 AM by Hoist! »

SBB

• 10K CVO Member

If you want to quote $$$, get your facts straight! Unless you wanna pay all the bills that is!! The $$$ was quoted in the Cybil II thread. Try reading it before commenting if you think this info is helpful to people. Accurate info is what's helpful to people! And you know damn well that when one thing is over, a new one begins! ::)

But if you can get me a new SERK3/4 for 22 grand, I'll take 10 of them right now!!! :o

Hoist! 8)
Hoist

Your so easy!

I can deliver on your request!
Start with just one.
You talk the talk, can you deliver on your words above or is it just talk?

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=21435.0

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 11:18:28 AM by Silver-Black »

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Hoist

Your so easy!

I can deliver on your request!
Start with just one.
You talk the talk, can you deliver on your words above or is it just talk?

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=21435.0

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Now find the new one you spoke of instead of just being a wise ass! :o

Hoist! 8)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

:vrolijk_11:   :drink:   :bananarock:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 03:25:29 PM by Rjob749 »

SBB

• 10K CVO Member

Hoist! 8)

Your right!
You did say a new SERK.
My post was comparing the value of an 07 SERK to the 65K you have in yours.
I thought it was a shame to have 65K in an 07 SERK when you could buy one for 22K.
But, you paid the price so all other 110's could learn the lesson.
You are to be commended for helping others even if it took ten gazillion pages to get there!

Hope it works out for you and runs forever!

And next time, try to not be so easy!

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Your right!
You did say a new SERK.
My post was comparing the value of an 07 SERK to the 65K you have in yours.
I thought it was a shame to have 65K in an 07 SERK when you could buy one for 22K.
But, you paid the price so all other 110's could learn the lesson.
You are to be commended for helping others even if it took ten gazillion pages to get there!

Hope it works out for you and runs forever!

And next time, try to not be so easy!

Like I said, refer to the thread to see what I spent. But if you say I spent 65K, You must be right. You wrote the checks for it right! ::)

Easier to be a wise ass I guess! :D

Hoist! 8)

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member

Danm this is some good cheap (under 65 grand) entertainment!!!!!!

HAPPY ST. PATS DAY!!!!!

Just think these past couple of posts should have been on the SERK board!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

HAPPY ST. PATS DAY!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Yeah Mike, you're probably right about that. But if my original "on topic" reply

was written by anyone else but me, and answered by anyone else but this,

we all know this wouldn't have transgressed into what it did in the first place ! ::) ;)

Hoist! 8)

SPIDERMAN

HAPPY ST. PATS DAY!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

For some time now DAWG, there's but one board on this site and it's called HOIST MC

B B

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

For some time now DAWG, there's but one board on this site and it's called HOIST MC

B B

Yeah, and your prospecting isn't going well either is it? ::) :nixweiss: :P

Hoist! 8)

SPIDERMAN

Yeah, and your prospecting isn't going well either is it? ::) :nixweiss: :P

Hoist! 8)

That may well be the funniest thing you've ever said.

Totally out in the Ozone as far as any plausibility, but funny as hell nonetheless  :2vrolijk_21:

B B

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Totally out in the Ozone as far as any plausibility, but funny as hell nonetheless  :2vrolijk_21:

B B

As intended. Happy to entertain ya! ;D

Hoist! 8)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member

B B

BB

Got me laughing anyway!

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Got me laughing anyway!

Yeap, it sure got me laughing at you! ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 02:49:54 PM by Hoist! »

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing

Whoever said the internet isn't entertaining.

I just got finished pouring a concrete pit, 12' wide and 40' long and 12' deep. If you two were in there, I'd like to pull the ladder out and stand on the edge selling beer and popcorn. I could then afford a $_,__.00 new SERK.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

SPIDERMAN

Whoever said the internet isn't entertaining.

I just got finished pouring a concrete pit, 12' wide and 40' long and 12' deep. If you two were in there, I'd like to pull the ladder out and stand on the edge selling beer and popcorn. I could then afford a $_,__.00 new SERK.

Cesspool for Howie's Bullchit ?   :huepfenjump3:

:jack:

B B
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 06:07:22 PM by erniezap »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Cesspool for Howie's Bullchit ?   :huepfenjump3:

:jack:

B B

Nope that's the cesspool that we throw the prospects that don't make it, into!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 06:07:37 PM by erniezap »

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

:vrolijk_11:   :drink:   :bananarock:  :drink:

SPIDERMAN

Nope that's the cesspool that we throw the prospects that don't make it, into!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

Just an empty concrete pit till you fill it with bullchit Howie and everybody knows you're the biggest bullchit slinger in the land  :tekst-toppie:

B B
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 06:08:25 PM by erniezap »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Just an empty concrete pit till you fill it with bullchit Howie and everybody knows you're the biggest bullchit slinger in the land  :tekst-toppie:

B B

Man, bullchit don't hit a nerve. Maybe you need stronger pills! ::) :D

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 06:09:54 PM by erniezap »

SPIDERMAN

Man, bullchit don't hit a nerve. Maybe you need stronger pills! ::) :D

Hoist! 8)

You're off your game today Howie, that one wasn't even worth the time it took to type it  :snore:

B B

SBB

• 10K CVO Member

Duane

The SEEG's really got the CVOHARLEY.COM ball rolling.
That will never be forgotten.
Glad you brought this up.
Was a time when I wondered if anything would catch the SEEG section.

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange

Easy with the cursing guys. 

This is entertaining as hell as long as it doesn't get out of hand and/or people don't start taking it personally.  Keep it on a "fun" level please.
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

SBB

• 10K CVO Member

Easy with the cursing guys. 

This is entertaining as hell as long as it doesn't get out of hand and/or people don't start taking it personally.  Keep it on a "fun" level please.

Ernie

Had my magic eraser out ready to do the deed.
One time in my life I'm not guilty!
PHEWWWWWWWW!
(sigh of relief)

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

I cleaned up the cursing already
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

SBB

• 10K CVO Member

Your da man!

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust

In a few (??) years when lots of us are riding MoCo trikes or in some "retirement home" trying to remember where we left our teeth the most popular thread here will be probably be those MoCo trikes. 

Stuff changes - thread popularity changes. 

Or maybe the most popular thread will be the best brand of prunes......
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG

In a few (??) years when lots of us are riding MoCo trikes or in some "retirement home" trying to remember where we left our teeth the most popular thread here will be probably be those MoCo trikes. 

Stuff changes - thread popularity changes. 

Or maybe the most popular thread will be the best brand of prunes......
......or Depends!

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member

Just an empty concrete pit till you fill it with bullchit Howie and everybody knows you're the biggest bullchit slinger in the Land :tekst-toppie:

B B

Damn B B. Tell me how you really feel!!!!!! ;D

I don't think he is the biggest slinger in the land, but as of right now he is numero uno on the CVO site!!!!!

Keep up the great entertainment guys. I am just loving this!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
2020 CVO Limited

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust

......or Depends!

;D
Hope we won't be complaining about the overheating problems on our Hoverounds.....

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member

Duane

And then you sold it because there were too many of them. :o :nixweiss: ::)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member

Well Brian!

You don't need to tell me how stupid that was.

I have heard it plenty.

Only problem.

I can't argue against that fact!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

Well Brian!

I have heard it plenty.

Only problem.

Now he just helps with SEEG acquisitions :2vrolijk_21:

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

It seems that there's a much larger percentage of SEEG owners that bought their bikes new, that are happy with their bikes a year or two down the road,

I could be wrong but it sure seems that way. :nixweiss:

I like mine and have no intention of getting rid of it.

MV 2013

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

There certainly did seem to be a point in time when most of the conversations revolved around the SEEG.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 08:49:54 PM by porthole »

MV 2013

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

Geez, I go away for one day and I miss all the excitement ...................

Alright, back to how great the thread and forum are especially when discussing the SEEG and especially when discussing the red ones, because we all know the red is the best   :nixweiss:

MV 2013

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE

I'll second that. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

Well Brian!

I have heard it plenty.

Only problem.

Chip not arguing?   :nixweiss:

:D ;D :D
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

That's why I bought a second one!
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

Didn't know they made a black & silver SEEG.

Really though Chip, didn't know you had one, what was it and why did you get rid of it?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 08:52:22 PM by porthole »

MV 2013

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

Alright, back to how great the thread and forum are especially when discussing the SEEG and especially when discussing the red ones, because we all know the red is the best   :nixweiss:
Damn, just when you were on a roll I have to disagree w/you. ;D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

That's why I bought a second one!

Have thought about that, but having a hard time justifying another red one.

Although, I first fell for the B&B 04

MV 2013

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

Gary,

Red or Orange, both work for me!
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

Really though Chip, didn't know you had one, what was it and why did you get rid of it?
:oops: He had one of those "best ones". :huepfenlol2:

Sorry couldn't resist.

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

Gary,

Really, would have never guessed by looking at the avatar  :2vrolijk_21:

MV 2013

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

Don't know if it's still available, but with 700 miles...
http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=20957.0
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

Gary,

Ernie,
I'll have to give it to you, you have the best of both. :2vrolijk_21:

RIde Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

I have to say that it is nice to be able to lay one up for some mods and have another one to ride.
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

Damn, just when you were on a roll I have to disagree w/you. ;D

Sorry Gary, but to be honest, I never cared for the pumpkins.

That is until I saw yours, Dave's and Mark's (Grover). Those three pretty much lay it out on just how good the pumpkin can look. And I've seen Dave's on three separate occasions now and like it even more.

MV 2013

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

Really, would have never guessed by looking at the avatar  :2vrolijk_21:
Yea, the O/B is in the front. :2vrolijk_21:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

Sorry Gary, but to be honest, I never cared for the pumpkins.

That is until I saw yours, Dave's and Mark's (Grover). Those three pretty much lay it out on just how good the pumpkin can look. And I've seen Dave's on three separate occasions now and like it even more.
Duane,
I'm just having fun. It's like sitting around the station and the Engine guys messing w/the Truckie's. Give each other chit, but have each others back. :2vrolijk_21:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

Don't know if it's still available, but with 700 miles...
http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=20957.0

Boy that is a sweet looking ride. Hard to believe someone only put 7oo miles on it. Just not sure if I want another bagger in the garage, although, this would certainly be a first choice.

MV 2013

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

Duane,
I'm just having fun. It's like sitting around the station and the Engine guys messing w/the Truckie's. Give each other chit, but have each others back. :2vrolijk_21:

Don't know 'bout that chit, everyone knows the truckies do the real work!

MV 2013

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

Don't know 'bout that chit, everyone knows the truckies do the real work!
Not only are you a Truckie you're a Truckie w/jokes. :ROFLOL:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

Not only are you a Truckie you're a Truckie w/jokes. :ROFLOL:

Its easy when your dealing with hoseheads :nixweiss:

MV 2013

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member

Duane I was told years ago by a very big Truckie, that you can teach ANYONE to hold a hose!!!! It takes a MAN to do Truck and Squad work!!!!! I just happen to do both, then take the line when the Engine man freezes at the door!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
2020 CVO Limited

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

Duane I was told years ago by a very big Truckie, that you can teach ANYONE to hold a hose!!!! It takes a MAN to do Truck and Squad work!!!!! I just happen to do both, then take the line when the Engine man freezes at the door!!!!

Mike - we are not a big department - only time we have 3 on everything is when no one is on vacation.
So far this year we have been 2 + 2 for about the last month and a half.

So the trucks always have to step up for the hoseies.
You know how it is

Try and get the truck around the engines blocking the front of the building
pull the line for the LT on th engine
grab a ladder or two to the windows
break some windows
finish clearing out the windows that the hosies only broke
go back and enter with the LT on the hose
do a primary
come back out and go to the roof
go back in with the backup line
take the back up line to the basement 'cause the engine guy took it upstairs  :nixweiss:
back outside and change some bottles (our trucks have cascades)
back in and actually put the fire out
Take a quick breather, grab some clean water to drink and then go back and overhaul while the engine guys put the few toys away that they used.

Oh yeah, and because of the way the laws are written sometimes the IC will have us be the RIT!

Tough job but someone has to do it

MV 2013

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

Be Safe

THE DAWG
Mike - we are not a big department - only time we have 3 on everything is when no one is on vacation.
So far this year we have been 2 + 2 for about the last month and a half.

So the trucks always have to step up for the hoseies.
You know how it is

Try and get the truck around the engines blocking the front of the building
pull the line for the LT on th engine
grab a ladder or two to the windows
break some windows
finish clearing out the windows that the hosies only broke
go back and enter with the LT on the hose
do a primary
come back out and go to the roof
go back in with the backup line
take the back up line to the basement 'cause the engine guy took it upstairs  :nixweiss:
back outside and change some bottles (our trucks have cascades)
back in and actually put the fire out
Take a quick breather, grab some clean water to drink and then go back and overhaul while the engine guys put the few toys away that they used.

Oh yeah, and because of the way the laws are written sometimes the IC will have us be the RIT!

Tough job but someone has to do it

I guess all departments are different. Mine is a small department w/only one Ladder/Truck Company. We cover a 10 square mile area w/about 60K people at peak times (college town). I was on the Ladder/Truck Company for about a year, but choose to get off because in our department the Ladder/Truck Company is known as the "Hanger Queen". They run very limited calls and very seldom get off the apparatus. Unlike the situation that Duane illustrated in his post they seldom take any equipment off their unit. They will come and remove stuff from the Engine to use so (as they say) they can keep the Ladder/Truck in service. Early in my career I wanted to be in the action, whether it was dumpster fires, car fires, brush fires, EMS calls, you name it. If there was any question who would go on the call more then likely it would be an Engine Company to go. I hated working a 24 hour shift and sitting in the station the entire time.

One thing I have noticed from the many "Truckie's" I've met is they all talk and are full of a lot of chit!!! ;) :oops: :huepfenlol2: I still love you all and got your backs. :2vrolijk_21:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

One thing I have noticed from the many "Truckie's" I've met is they all talk and are full of a lot of chit!!! ;) :oops: :huepfenlol2: I still love you all and got your backs. :2vrolijk_21:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Hey Gary, you must know my part time driver.  His real job is number one truckie at the local station :huepfenjump3:

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

I guess all departments are different. Mine is a small department w/only one Ladder/Truck Company. We cover a 10 square mile area w/about 60K people at peak times (college town).

We are: 7 1st due engines, 2 1st due trucks 2 first Rescues (glorified ambulances), about 140 in total members. We have a few volunteers also, 3 additional engines, which almost never get out.

Because we typically run 2 on a piece we run 3 engines a truck, a rescue (3 members) and a Captain in a Suburban (our equivalent of a deputy or Battalion). 32 square miles not including Raritan Center, the largest light industrial park on the east coast (additional 12 square miles) over 100k residents and probably double that during the day.

"Hanger Queen".

H'mmm, I'll have to remeber that, sounds like our ........ well I won't go there.

One thing I have noticed from the many "Truckie's" I've met is they all talk and are full of a lot of chit!!! ;)
:oops: :huepfenlol2:

Blah blah blah ..........

I still love you all and got your backs. :2vrolijk_21:

When the chit hits the fan............................ it "brothers in arms" That is why we got the advantage over the coppers - we always have a partner.

MV 2013

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

Hey Gary, you must know my part time driver.  His real job is number one truckie at the local station :huepfenjump3:
Roger does the below sound familiar.....
We are: 7 1st due engines, 2 1st due trucks 2 first Rescues (glorified ambulances), about 140 in total members. We have a few volunteers also, 3 additional engines, which almost never get out.

Because we typically run 2 on a piece we run 3 engines a truck, a rescue (3 members) and a Captain in a Suburban (our equivalent of a deputy or Battalion). 32 square miles not including Raritan Center, the largest light industrial park on the east coast (additional 12 square miles) over 100k residents and probably double that during the day.

H'mmm, I'll have to remeber that, sounds like our ........ well I won't go there.

Blah blah blah ..........

When the chit hits the fan............................ it "brothers in arms" That is why we got the advantage over the coppers - we always have a partner.

Truckie's got an answer for everything... Typical case of full of/talking chit. :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

Roger does the below sound familiar.....Truckie's got an answer for everything... Typical case of full of/talking chit. :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

:vrolijk_11: :drink: I'm going to sit the rest of this one out  ::)

(Yes Gary, it does)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

(Yes Gary, it does)
:ROFLOL: Yep, you know there is going to be a "comment" about my post. ;) :huepfenjump3:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

Truckie's got an answer for everything... Typical case of full of/talking

You misunderstood there Gary - "Brothers in arms" is us, me & you, "brothers from another mother"  - engines - trucks - rescues - we all got the the same uniform. The police though - they may say it - but they don't ride together and they don't always have each others back.

Ever wonder why their "blue line" is so thin?

MV 2013

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

You misunderstood there Gary - "Brothers in arms" is us, me & you, "brothers from another mother"  - engines - trucks - rescues - we all got the the same uniform. The police though - they may say it - but they don't ride together and they don't always have each others back.

Ever wonder why their "blue line" is so thin?

Oh, I understand. We can give each other chit all day long, laugh, joke, cuss, and have a good time. But let someone from the "outside" pick on one of us and they have to deal w/all of us. It's family. :2vrolijk_21: When yourself, Dawg and I get into the Truckie vs Engine thing its no different then a typical day at the firehouse it's all in fun. ;D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

SPIDERMAN

I've got this to say about the last dozen or so posts

:jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack:

B B

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

B B

Yeah maybe so Brian, but it is my thread so I get to jack it right  :2vrolijk_21:

MV 2013

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

B B

Hey it's all SEEG guys, maybe trying to increase count?   :bananarock:

SPIDERMAN

Yeah maybe so Brian, but it is my thread so I get to jack it right  :2vrolijk_21:

Is that in the site rules ?

Must be in the fine print somewhere

I wanna get this straight, The Rule is

If you start a thread you get to jack it any way you want

I'm gonna start a thread called Jack Me   :o ;D :D

Cool Beans  :2vrolijk_21:

B B

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

Porthole

B B

H'mmm, I see  your still following, got a little too much time on your hands  :huepfenjump3: eh?

Either way - we are working to keep the #1 spot  :givemebeer: and your help is appreciated

MV 2013

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

Yeah, what he said. Now quit picking in my FD Bro. ;D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

Is that in the site rules ?

Must be in the fine print somewhere

I wanna get this straight, The Rule is

Rule number CVO103: a member in good standing may, when initiating a new thread can, if he so desires, hijack his own thread.

I'm gonna start a thread called Jack Me   :o ;D :D
Cool Beans  :2vrolijk_21:

I'm not going there ...........

MV 2013

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

Ah, what happened  :nixweiss:

MV 2013

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

Ah, what happened  :nixweiss:

That only related the the Firehouse portion of the thread, since we returned to regular programming I'm back in :2vrolijk_21:

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member

WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE FIREHOUSE PORTION??????

I know DOOD kinda liked it!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

2020 CVO Limited

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE FIREHOUSE PORTION??????

I know DOOD kinda liked it!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Nothing wrong with it, but I was just in the way.  It was entertaining to know how the fraternity of firefighters looks from the inside thoguh with the truckies and hosies etc.

Plus d00d didn't need anymore encouragement :huepfenlol2:

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

Plus d00d didn't need anymore encouragement :huepfenlol2:

:nixweiss: Sure he does, holding your hose all day  :o at work isn't as much fun as playing with tools that can break and take apart things  :2vrolijk_21:

MV 2013

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

:nixweiss: Sure he does, holding your hose all day  :o at work isn't as much fun as playing with tools that can break and take apart things  :2vrolijk_21:
Waa waa waa!!! Typical "Truckie" response. Youz guyz are a legend..... in your own mind. :huepfenlol2:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

Waa waa waa!!! Typical "Truckie" response. Youz guyz are a legend..... in your own mind. :huepfenlol2:

Yeah Yeah Yeah, I know.................

This isn't as much fun not being across the coffee table Gary ...................

I'll call a Christmas Truce - game  :nixweiss:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 09:38:55 AM by porthole »

MV 2013

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member

DOOD all I can say is when Sergeant Dawg and the big ladder hits the road IT'S SHOWTIME!!!!!! My crew and myself are larger than life. Ask any of them. When they thought I was going to retire it sounded like a bunch of Engine Men around here. All they did was whine in harmony!!!!! We work and work hard, we play and we play harder!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
2020 CVO Limited

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

I called a truce Mike, have to ease up on Gary.

Before you know it he'll be out recruitin' some engine blokes to buy some CVO's and get them to join here  :huepfenjump3:

MV 2013

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

Before you know it he'll be out recruitin' some engine blokes to buy some CVO's and get them to join here  :huepfenjump3:
I respected that call (truce) and haven't replied. :2vrolijk_21:

Don't worry about me recruiting that's not necessary. ;)

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

SBB

• 10K CVO Member

Yall been pickin on dOOd?
I didn't even notice.
dOOd, I'll call "V" for Dawg and then get Duane's wife to straighten him out.
Don't be picking on dOOd or the calvary will roll in!

:orange: :mango: :bananarock: :apple: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper:

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

Yall been pickin on dOOd?
I didn't even notice.
dOOd, I'll call "V" for Dawg and then get Duane's wife to straighten him out.
Don't be picking on dOOd or the calvary will roll in!

:orange: :mango: :bananarock: :apple: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper:
Chip,
Don't worry they aren't bothering (picking) on me. I can give just as good as I can get. :2vrolijk_21:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member

Allright Gary I can ease up. I guess it's not your fault your one of those ENGINE GUYS!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
2020 CVO Limited

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

Allright Gary I can ease up. I guess it's not your fault your one of those ENGINE GUYS!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG
You don't have to ease up, not bothering me at all. :2vrolijk_21: Also remember I was a "Truckie" at one time and saw the light. ;) :huepfenlol2: There are those that talk to the talk and those that walk the walk. I preferred doing the latter (not ladder). :P

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

Its all about the love .....................................

MV 2013

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?

Just caught the thread...now what was it about again?

;D

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

Just caught the thread...now what was it about again?

;D

??
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8 [All]

Page created in 0.761 seconds with 21 queries.