Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8  All

Author Topic: Well i looks like the best thread on the the CVO site is soon to be shadowed by  (Read 12271 times)

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II

Well it looks like the best thread on the the CVO site is soon to be shadowed by fancy schmancy CVO UC's.

FLHTCSE's are second in posts only rivaled by the general CVO discussion.

As of today FLHTCSE is only ahead by a little over 600 posts and about 90 topics.  :-\
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 08:35:49 PM by porthole »
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

SPIDERMAN

Well it looks like the best thread on the the CVO site is soon to be shadowed by fancy schmancy CVO UC's.

FLHTCSE's are second in posts only rivaled by the general CVO discussion.

As of today FLHTCSE is only ahead by a little over 600 posts and a bout 90 topics.  :-\

Porthole
              Got a little too much time on your hands these days or what ????

B B

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member

Porthole

B B

I'm thinkin' good thing he doesn't own a FXDWG2/3 or SE V-Rod. ???

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

Porthole

B B

Raining out, not much to do until race time ...................................  :drink:

MV 2013

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2

Think how much longer it would have taken the SEUCs to catch up on total posts if the paint hadn't sucked one year and they'd not gotten 110s.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3

Think how much longer it would have taken the SEUCs to catch up on total posts if the paint hadn't sucked one year and they'd not gotten 110s.

No kidding, were'nt we talkin' about the SEEG's being the big numbers etc. less than a few months ago?  Now the SEUC's have all kinds of chit to whine about.

Not to mention that the SEEG threads are mostly about upgrades, improvements and rides.  Oh well, I guess it's all what makes the world go 'round and this site so interesting.

By the way, were it not for the SEUC (and other Models) 110 posts, I most likely would have gotten an '07/'08 SEUC and been whining with the best of them.  Thanks to the posts I went with the SEEG.  So thank you to all the 110 owners.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2

No kidding, were'nt we talkin' about the SEEG's being the big numbers etc. less than a few months ago?  Now the SEUC's have all kinds of chit to whine about.

Not to mention that the SEEG threads are mostly about upgrades, improvements and rides.  Oh well, I guess it's all what makes the world go 'round and this site so interesting.

By the way, were it not for the SEUC (and other Models) 110 posts, I most likely would have gotten an '07/'08 SEUC and been whining with the best of them.  Thanks to the posts I went with the SEEG.  So thank you to all the 110 owners.

Very true Rog.  First year SEEGs had their peeling chrome issues.  Though it certainly may not have seemed so at the time and to those dealing with relatively mild in comparison to a whole bikes covered with terrible paint jobs and engines that won't keep their inside stuff on their inside.  Aside from the chrome in 04 though the SEEGs have been all pleasure with no bad measure.  A joy to behold with nothing to scold.  Ready for action; but I'll stop now so won't sound like Jesse Jackson.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member

It was fun while it lasted. 

Maybe after a slew of road kings - ultra classics - road glides ( I think they will again ) - springer's - dyna's - and whatever else there is out there - maybe, just maybe - the SEEGs will again be blessed with a new line and our thread on this board - will rise again.

side story - In 1985, my husband and I got married and instead of making our family that lived all over the North American continent come to our wedding ceremony, we took a month off and went and visited them.  In Nashville, TN  in 1985 - we tried to exchange a few hundred Canadian dollars into American - we were told to hold onto them bills, they would once again rise and be worth something. Not some small branch - no a major bank.

The SEEG thread again might rise to the top. 

Heed Red and 103's words.  Once you've enjoyed all the talk, it is hard to take a back seat. 

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II

Very true Rog.  First year SEEGs had their peeling chrome issues. 

And some 2nd year

MV 2013

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8

Three years of model production for the SEUC, I'd of thought they'd have already passed the SEEGs in number of posts......especially in light of the motor issues.

The SEEGs did have their issues with the peeling chrome but in comparison to the number of 110s with issues and paint issues, I think the peeling chrome issue paled in comparison.  It seems that there's a much larger percentage of SEEG owners that bought their bikes new, that are happy with their bikes a year or two down the road, then those who bought the SEUC new.  I could be wrong but it sure seems that way. :nixweiss:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

Three years of model production for the SEUC, I'd of thought they'd have already passed the SEEGs in number of posts......especially in light of the motor issues.

The SEEGs did have their issues with the peeling chrome but in comparison to the number of 110s with issues and paint issues, I think the peeling chrome issue paled in comparison.  It seems that there's a much larger percentage of SEEG owners that bought their bikes new, that are happy with their bikes a year or two down the road, then those who bought the SEUC new.  I could be wrong but it sure seems that way. :nixweiss:

JCZ,

I think beyond the paint in the '06 SEUC's most all have been happy and the issue resolved but of those here with the 110's I think you are certainly correct.  Especially now that many are seeing second gasket replacements etc. once they get some mileage after the first repairs.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

They would have blown it away by now if all the posts about the 110 issues weren't in the Twin Cam Section. ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

They would have blown it away by now if all the posts about the 110 issues weren't in the Twin Cam Section. ;)

Hoist! 8)

Well, it is the motor............ :huepfenlol2:

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8

Hoist! 8)

Not that it is or was any kind of race.......my point is that there are more SEUC owners than SEEG owners.

Hoist, soon you'll be putting lots of miles on yours and all the troubles will be faded memories. :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

Not that it is or was any kind of race.......my point is that there are more SEUC owners than SEEG owners.

Hoist, soon you'll be putting lots of miles on yours and all the troubles will be faded memories. :2vrolijk_21:

Thanks, sure hope so now JC! :2vrolijk_21:

A little over 300 miles on it, and still feels great. :huepfenjump3:

Of course I was being a little facetious with thst post. But there sure musta been a lotta SEUC owners posting on their problems elsewhere! ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8  All

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 21 queries.