Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Attn: All 2008 HD Owners: Possible problems with the new electronic Throttle  (Read 6744 times)

kazumdgc

• Senior CVO Member
  • Only Way to GO!

Nothing can be said but we me are sorry for your friend, brother and his wife. I just got a 2008 for my wife so trust me we will have a chat about what to do in a "What if." I really believe the MOCO checks and rechecks and tests and retests their bikes long before we ever see them. No question something happens and beam we look to blame someone but things happen way beyond our control and the motor companies. I am sure they will hear about this if not already and are doing what they must to fix the problem and yes cover their butt. In the end the advice to hit the kill switch when ANYTHING goes a miss is the best advise and keep it off until you come to a stop, is the best advise in dealing with what remains a risky sport. We throw our legs over our bikes every day and we better understand the risk. That was in the riders course and we can not forget it.
God bless our fallen brother and his wife and all of us who have the passion to ride. Without his tragedy we would not be aware of what could happen and what to do. While today is a huge loss to all who knew him in his passing he will save may lives. That is major!
Dave
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 21 queries.