Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: FLHRSEI Chrome Problems and Performance  (Read 769 times)

sparksky

FLHRSEI Chrome Problems and Performance
« on: April 13, 2008, 09:36:26 PM »

I have an FLHRSEI an have just about replaced every piece of chrome on the bike other than the primary.
On the performance side I noticed after riding a little bit today (first ride of the spring) that I have some slight popping on decel at low speeds. I am all stock except for the S/E slip on's. I also just change the plugs, any adjustments I can make for a little better performance? Othe rthan that bike runs excellent, i only have 5,700 miles on her. Thanks

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
Re: FLHRSEI Chrome Problems and Performance
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 09:07:26 AM »

I have an FLHRSEI an have just about replaced every piece of chrome on the bike other than the primary.
On the performance side I noticed after riding a little bit today (first ride of the spring) that I have some slight popping on decel at low speeds. I am all stock except for the S/E slip on's. I also just change the plugs, any adjustments I can make for a little better performance? Othe rthan that bike runs excellent, i only have 5,700 miles on her. Thanks

Mines a popper too.

Mind I haven't had the bike custom dyno tuned since I installed the PC111. That could be why.

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 21 queries.