CVO Social > Other Topics

Recent CVO Gathering

(1/2) > >>

Nite-Al:
Been so busy, I haven't had the time to tell everyone what a pleasure it was to meet all you guys and gals at the Smokie Mountain Gathering, what a great bunch of people. Looking forward to doing it again, ride alot and ride safe. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Nite-Al

HUBBARD:

--- Quote ---Been so busy, I haven't had the time to tell everyone what a pleasure it was to meet all you guys and gals at the Smokie Mountain Gathering, what a great bunch of people. Looking forward to doing it again, ride alot and ride safe. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Nite-Al

--- End quote ---

Yeah, 'er 'uh, Nite-Al,
 Right back at you! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]  Had a BLAST chewin' the fat with you and Spyder! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  Later--HUBBARD

Twolanerider:

--- Quote ---Been so busy, I haven't had the time to tell everyone what a pleasure it was to meet all you guys and gals at the Smokie Mountain Gathering, what a great bunch of people. Looking forward to doing it again, ride alot and ride safe. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Nite-Al

--- End quote ---

Absolutely.  I just got home from a slightly extended version of the Maggie Valley trip and it was great to see everyone.  A few went on to York so we got to hang with each other for another day.  I then went on to visit some old friends close by while there and finally left Rockville, MD early early this morning and pulled in to Joplin a couple of hours ago.  My butt is tired but still so thoroughly enjoyed the trip to The Valley that it was completely worth it.  Thanks again Brian for wrangling this.  Best weekend I've had in a long time  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

110tHunDer:

--- Quote ---Thanks again Brian for wrangling this.  Best weekend I've had in a long time  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
--- End quote ---

Guys, thanks for all the positive feedback, both here and in other threads.  Rest assured, I feel the same way.  I don't know if the winter was too long, I am easily entertained, or it really was one awesome weekend - I don't care!  I enjoyed the hell out of myself and it was because of you guys, each and every one of you that took the time and spent the money to come to the Valley, just 'cause ol' 103t said to come.  Like I said to a few of you over dinner one night, it is quite a humbling deal for me to have so many of you, some from such a long distance, show up to hang out for a few days.  What makes all of it worthwhile for me is to hear you had a such good time and enjoyed each other's company.  Thank you all, again, for coming! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

WFP:

--- Quote ---
Absolutely.  I just got home from a slightly extended version of the Maggie Valley trip and it was great to see everyone.  A few went on to York so we got to hang with each other for another day.  I then went on to visit some old friends close by while there and finally left Rockville, MD early early this morning and pulled in to Joplin a couple of hours ago.  My butt is tired but still so thoroughly enjoyed the trip to The Valley that it was completely worth it.  Thanks again Brian for wrangling this.  Best weekend I've had in a long time  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

--- End quote ---

Welcome back!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version