CVO Technical > Twin Cam

bikes back

<< < (2/2)

Twolanerider:

--- Quote ---sorry about the lack of info,its a 01 fltri,40k,se stg1,pc3usb,v&h slip ons,s&s gear drive,andrews tw37g cam,adj push rods,custo m map{dyno tuned} very happy with overall performance,pulls like crazy and no more decel pop!if anyone is from the new york area i HIGHLY RECOMMEND ROSAS HARLEY IN HUNTINGTON.NO BULL$$%$,they  earned my patronage for the life of this bile and the rest.
--- End quote ---

Good deal, thanks for the info Donut.  Much more enlightened now; and less concerned.  When you'd first posted your numbers my first thought was of one of the 103s.  Were that the case, well, you're numbers sucked  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  Compared to your bike's baseline, however, you've got a sweet running machine.  Congrats on liking how it turned out so well and big congrats on have a dealership to work with that you like so well.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

donutsrd:
yeah ur right,if it was a cvo the #'s would suck,i see the #'s u guys throw around on here and i can only imagine the fun ur all havin!and just fyi rosas is an independent moto shop/tuner for s&S and dyna and all the otheer aftermarket reputable perf. products.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version