Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: Chithead!  (Read 41398 times)

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
Re: Chithead!
« Reply #285 on: September 26, 2008, 10:20:17 AM »

For everyone that received a vote in this poll, there is now help for you..........

"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

Sean M Cary

« Reply #286 on: September 26, 2008, 12:32:06 PM »

I say we open this up again for voting...

I voted for BB and think he is the biggest Chithead.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #287 on: September 26, 2008, 01:06:53 PM »

We can't just have an election any time some chithead figures it's time to vote for another chithead.  Well, maybe we can, but it defeats the purpose of the careful briberies and lobbying that went into the selection of Chip, our current Chithead.  I voted for 2LR & know he is the top chithead on this board as far as I am concerned  regardless of who won the election, but as a board member decided to abide by the decision of this poll & not call for recount after recount, even though I live in Florida.  Since BB came in second, figure he would be glad to serve as board chithead if Chip decided to step down for some reason.

Maybe we need a poll on how often to have a board chithead voting poll?   :nixweiss:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #288 on: September 26, 2008, 01:14:53 PM »

You sound disenfranchised Iski.  Have you contacted the ACLU?
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #289 on: September 26, 2008, 01:19:39 PM »

Jim, a community organizer from the ACLU sits by the stop light begging for change sometimes. 

I suppose I could ask them for a franchise but most of the good corners appear to be taken.   :nixweiss:

Please note I did not suggest impeaching Chip. 

;)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #290 on: September 26, 2008, 01:40:43 PM »

I say we open this up again for voting...

I voted for BB and think he is the biggest Chithead.

Thank you Sean, were you not one of our country's warriors, I'd think very lowly of you too

Seriously though, with Chip, it comes naturally, that's why he won. With me it's more of an art form

B B

Sean M Cary

« Reply #291 on: September 26, 2008, 01:43:03 PM »

We can't just have an election any time some chithead figures it's time to vote for another chithead.  Well, maybe we can, but it defeats the purpose of the careful briberies and lobbying that went into the selection of Chip, our current Chithead.  I voted for 2LR & know he is the top chithead on this board as far as I am concerned  regardless of who won the election, but as a board member decided to abide by the decision of this poll & not call for recount after recount, even though I live in Florida.  Since BB came in second, figure he would be glad to serve as board chithead if Chip decided to step down for some reason.

Maybe we need a poll on how often to have a board chithead voting poll?   :nixweiss:

I was not volunteering to be in the voting, but should it open up again -I will write you in. (and miker and jester whisperer)...

Sean M Cary

« Reply #292 on: September 26, 2008, 01:43:50 PM »

Thank you Sean, were you not one of our country's warriors, I'd think very lowly of you too

Seriously though, with Chip, it comes naturally, that's why he won. With me it's more of an art form

B B

no worries, you will always be the biggest chithead in my mind...

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM#9.51 and a half .3
« Reply #293 on: September 26, 2008, 02:41:03 PM »

I want to change my vote . I believe there was a chad issue and it was miss read. I vote for Hogbreath , Not necessarily because he's a chit head but because he had no votes and that just ain't right. :coolblue:
If your not liven on the edge , your taking up to much space!

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #294 on: September 26, 2008, 03:09:01 PM »

I was not volunteering to be in the voting, but should it open up again -I will write you in. (and miker and jester whisperer)...

I will write you in too.  If all the chitheads on this forum were listed, there would be at least 100 poll options.  My idea for a chithead rally went nowhere so expect any ideas here that I endorse will go even less distance than that.

vagabond6542

« Reply #295 on: September 27, 2008, 06:48:07 PM »

Here we go again, thank god I'm not considered a Chithead. :huepfenlol2:

Vags SO

• Vendor
  • Senior CVO Member
  • ~The Sky is Crying~
    • judesjujus.com
« Reply #296 on: September 27, 2008, 06:57:00 PM »

You might not consider it....what if I DO! ROFLMFAO!!

I just HAD to post that

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 21 queries.