Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Anyone running a map from Latus HD on their 08 SERK?  (Read 989 times)

ace07fxdl

• Full CVO Member
Anyone running a map from Latus HD on their 08 SERK?
« on: May 20, 2008, 12:25:49 PM »

I purchased a map from Latus HD for my stock 08 110 SERK w/ SE air cleaner & rinehart TD exhaust recently. It is in the format for the new Super Tuner I have. Has anyone else run this map from Latus on their 08 SERK and if so how do they compare to a full blown dyno tune? I think Latus has a good rep and am hoping for good things when I load the map. Looking to see how others feel if they've gone this route.

2008 FLHRSE4 SERK
Twilight Blue & Candy Cobalt

"Chance favors the prepared mind" - Louis Pasteur

hunter

• Elite CVO Member
  • Have rifle, will travel

• CVO1: 2008 SERK, Black & Silver with RH TD
Re: Anyone running a map from Latus HD on their 08 SERK?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 09:58:17 PM »

Sorry no help from me :nixweiss:.  I have exact setup as you do (except for super tuner and my serk is diamond black/silver) and was going to buy a SERT map from them, but when I talked to my Dyno guy, he said that he has his own maps that he uses that he knows well but he cannot give me a copy of the map.  I haven't done the dyno yet and would appreciate if you cold tell me how it works.  If it works well as base, maybe I can convince the tech to use that so I can have a copy of what's running on my bike.
Lack of money is the source of all evils.

rottenroger

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 SERK
Re: Anyone running a map from Latus HD on their 08 SERK?
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 04:27:10 PM »

I had them load a map on mine after I installed my SERT, Rush slip-ons and SE air cleaner. Its was one that they set up on the dyno for same set up only V&H slip ons. BIke
runs great getting 40mpg on the freeway. I did it this way until I had a few miles on the bike. I have 2500 now and will be taking it in to get the dyno tune.  Only problem
I've had with the bike was a faulty throttle switch which was kicking out codes. Had it replaced and had no further problems.
Code:

SE A/C
Rush Slip-on mufflers  2.25 Baffles
SERT
Chrome Head Bolt Bridge Cover
Ironside Passenger Floor boards
Flush Mount Gas Cap and Gauge
Standard Height Sissy Bar with Rack and 105 Annie Back Rest
Auxilary Passing Lamps
Clearview 17" light gray recurve Shield

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 21 queries.