Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2407 times)

michburt

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Hello
« on: May 19, 2005, 06:25:12 PM »

I've been "lurking" long enough and I feel I need to introduce myself.  My name is Mike and I live in South Florida.  Recently purchased a SE FatBoy. Silver.  My other rides are getting jealous, they just set.

Mike
Just plain happy to be here, but then one reaches an age where one is happy to be anywhere.

Loose_Goose

• Senior CVO Member
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2005, 07:13:58 PM »

Welcome to the site Mike.  Congrats on the SE Fatboy.  What are your other rides?  
12" HD 440s, Freedom pipes, Powercommander, detachable king tourpack, Fastaire 8" windshield, custom made Corbin heated seat and Hogtunes!

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2005, 07:35:24 PM »

Great to have you here, Mike! [smiley=beerchug.gif]  We need all the non-Electra Glide owners we can get!  Since you say you've been lurking awhile, I shouldn't have to do this, but then again, it was bound to happen to you sooner or later:

[smiley=worthless.gif]

Phatharley4me

• Ride it Like you STOLE IT !!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2005, 04:43:30 PM »

Welcome... Neighbor!!!  I'm in Pembroke Pines.

Looking forward in seeing you at Hard Rock Tuesday night.   I did see one a few weeks back parked inside.  Could that of been you?  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mrs Red Hot

• Harley Lover
  • Senior CVO Member
  • One sweet ride and Red Hot!
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2005, 03:35:10 PM »

I've been "lurking" long enough and I feel I need to introduce myself.  My name is Mike and I live in South Florida.  Recently purchased a SE FatBoy. Silver.  My other rides are getting jealous, they just set.

Mike

Hey Mike, glad you found this place. I've been meaning to tell you about it, or did I? Anyway there's a great group of people here and all CVO Bikes! I'm listed here as Mrs.Red Hot just in case your wondering. Have you made any other changes to the FB other than the gel in the seat? By the way how is that working out for you? Sit down and stay a spell always lots going on in here.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  Sandy
Sandy :)

Cannibus_Man

• Full CVO Member
  • I love to set off car alarms
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2005, 07:33:06 PM »

Mike

congrats on the silver beast mike,
and welcome to the site...I'm looking forward to seeing some shots of your bike,,,
these fatboys are  fun to ride. ive got about 6300 miles on my blue flstfse and it juz keeps gettin better all the time!
~late~ Cann

SugarDaddy

• When you wish upon a star......
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2005, 03:17:51 AM »

welcome mike, im new also.   i understand the other rides are jelous thing. they will get over it. lol  enjoy shiny side up!  and that is alot of shine!   [smiley=beerchug.gif]

shovelhead71

• Senior CVO Member
  • its a way of life
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2005, 08:31:15 AM »

MIKE - welcome home

SugarDaddy

• When you wish upon a star......
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2005, 02:35:07 PM »

mike, gel in seat?  do tell!!! please.  

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 21 queries.