Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  All

Author Topic: 110" poll for those with no major problems......  (Read 28021 times)

SEaglesfly

Re: 110" poll for those with no major problems......
« Reply #135 on: August 14, 2008, 09:31:03 PM »

I would think when your looking out for a fellow biker it would not mater what kind of thread it was. Just giving Heads Up for SAFETY .

Air-Cooled

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #136 on: August 14, 2008, 10:33:51 PM »

Do you have a 110" motor and not had a any major problems?

There are plenty of threads on those that do have issues....just curious about how many feel that they don't have any major problems.

This poll is for those who have a totally stock 110" or have changed the standard A/C, exhaust and ECM only.  If you've made more extensive changes to prevent leak or temp. issues, this poll isn't for you.  Looking for a count on those that have been silent because they haven't had issues.

Please... as you can see above, the initial poster specifically asked that this thread be for those who do NOT have problems.  I'm not denying any safety issues, just please stay on topic for those like myself who are trying to sift through things.

springerdude

• CVO1: 08 FXSTSSE2 Inferno Orange
« Reply #137 on: August 15, 2008, 05:38:51 AM »

3800 miles so far, changed pipes and added sert at 650 miles, no problems yet  :nixweiss:. Bike runs strong  :jalapeno: VIN does have the recall listed for head gaskets though    :oops:

Spanish Flyer

• Full CVO Member
  • Mankind, all equal; some more equal than others
« Reply #138 on: August 15, 2008, 11:27:47 AM »

Mine leaks from the  case bolt, but still doesn't leak from the head gaskets or similar lower gaskets. I have received the info for a head gasket replacement, but it does not include ACR's or valve guides, just gaskets. The bike runs fine otherwise. Have installed bigger sucktion and open pipes, so I hope it stays that way till the dealer has all the spares....
STOCK BIKES SUCK!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  All

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 22 queries.