Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10  All

Author Topic: 110" poll for those with no major problems......  (Read 28051 times)

youngdave

• CVO1: 07 FLHRSE3
Re: 110" poll for those with no major problems......
« Reply #120 on: July 24, 2008, 05:35:43 AM »

:)25,000 kilometres, halfway round Australia and back, many a trip down the 1/4 mile (runs in the 12's)
with no problems at all. Love every minute of this bike
youngdave

comfortablynumb

• Senior CVO Member
  • u can chek out any time u like,but ucan nver leave

• CVO1: 2008 SEUC3 SuperTrapp SE slip ons SE Stage 1 A/C SE Super Tuner Kury LED Brake & Turn Kury Zombie Shift Linkage & Cover Clearview 9.5 recurve Tru Track
« Reply #121 on: July 24, 2008, 07:24:48 AM »

I was one happy camper to have included my bike is this thread but perhaps I spoke too soon as it is now included in the product improvement campaign.

Buvy

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
« Reply #122 on: July 24, 2008, 07:57:15 AM »

Took delivery June 30, 2007

5,128 miles

SERT
SEAC
V&H Big Shot Duals

All were installed when I took the bike in for the 1,000 mile service which as has been stated above the dealership wouldn't dyno the bike until I had hit 1,000 miles.

No problems to speak of except for my cruise control went on the fritz but was fixed under warranty.

I do live in Michigan so I haven't done any extreme heat riding obviously.

With that said I still did the 7 (nee 5) year ESP
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 07:41:10 PM by Buvy »
We're the renegades of this time and age
This is the time and age of renegades!

Grizzly

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: '05 Jalapeno 1 of 692 sold
    • CVO2: '08 Duracell #601 of 1,800
« Reply #123 on: July 24, 2008, 08:08:53 AM »

I have over 12,000 on my #601 with no problems at all... Touch wood!

I simply love my bike.

Grizzly

ALL 10 Provinces & ALL Lower 48 States ridden on "MY" bike

NW Territories and Alaska, here I come!

strohkr

« Reply #124 on: August 01, 2008, 01:27:27 PM »

2007 SERK - Creeping up on 8K with no problems (yet) - kinda wondering if I should do the "performance update" since I haven't had any problems - might be opening a can of worms! But then I could change the cams while they're doing the update. OR.....maybe trade for a 2009?
Decisions....decisions....decisions....

T MAC

• Elite CVO Member
  • FREEDOM

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 - B/O
« Reply #125 on: August 03, 2008, 12:05:24 AM »

Been Offline awhile the wife and I just had twins - they are 5 months 11 days today so I have not had much time to ride or type or sleep :-[ :-X :-* ::).

Appreciate the picture of the new CVO's and the recall information I always have the information before my local dealer does. 

I have just over 4200 miles on Mustang Sally.  The heated grips have gone out getting them replaced Monday.  I added Rinehart slip ons, a techlusion(dealer recommended because he said it could be removed with no trace for warranty) and they updated the mapping.  I just had service completed on the 5k and they adjusted the techlusion and the bike ran awesome on the way home.  It is about an hour drive and the difference was dramatic in power, sound and how well the bike ran.  Went out to the garage the next day and there is an oil leak on the floor.  I wipe it up thinking maybe a small amount when the oil was changed it continues to puddle for the next 5 days so I am not sure if I have a problem or not.  They are going to check on Monday when the grips are replaced - I hope there are no major issues I am heading to Oregon for the weekend.

I installed a 4 set of hogtunes today and I don't think I would have without all the information on this website.  I am one of the members that doesn't get a chance to write often but I appreciate all the information I get here. 

So THANKS to everyone for all the information and the laughter that goes with it! :2vrolijk_21:
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy

graygost267

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #126 on: August 06, 2008, 04:58:57 PM »

:2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :orange: 
Graygost267 here and I have 7,220 miles on my 08 FLHTCUSE3, crystal copper and bold black and have not had a single problem with my scoot.  I have number 63 of 1800.  Just got a recall notice regarding the fuel filter.  Dealer hasn't received the parts yet.  I have done very little upgrading to the bike since I bought it, except for a few pieces of chrome.  Intend to have SE Pro touring street pipes and SE AC installed this weekend along with some lights and other accessories.  Got to have it dressed for the trip to Milwaukee later this month.  Looking forward to meeting as many member as I can at the party.

Spanish Flyer

• Full CVO Member
  • Mankind, all equal; some more equal than others
« Reply #127 on: August 08, 2008, 01:14:05 PM »

As soon as I did my 500 mile service "Zpringer 08" I installed the suction filter that comes with the standard USA 110 and SE slipons or mufflers instead of the horrible euro standard. that included a Tmax. Since I got it in Feb 08 my only complaints are crankcase bolt leak and ACR's. No leaks from the gaskets but I'm fully aware that allowing my euro restrained engine to breathe and increasing the AFR in the right direction has done wonders to my engine. I have however been called in for a head gasket replacement.

My Springer brakes are non existent, but I guess that's the price of buying a CVO Harley; on the 2009 model it get's 4 piston treatment... wouldn't that be contemplated as another warranty covered "improvement"?

Spanish Flyer
STOCK BIKES SUCK!

Sioux City Bob

« Reply #128 on: August 11, 2008, 01:17:42 PM »

Screaming Eagle Ultra with 3900 milesa and no problems.  Runs great and is much fun.  Stock pipes, race tunner, upgraded air cleaner dyno tuned to run 13.8 instead of 14.7 or so as in stock lean set up. 

Air-Cooled

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #129 on: August 11, 2008, 02:25:32 PM »

I did the exact same with my '07 Springer: richened the mixture and left it stock, no leaks 4000 miles later.

Cyphers

• '08 FXSTSSE2

• CVO1: '08 FXSTSSE2 (Springer)
« Reply #130 on: August 11, 2008, 03:35:57 PM »

At 5000 mile service I added the HD oil cooler.  Everything else is stock and I've had no issues and am at 6200 miles now.  (knock on wood)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #131 on: August 11, 2008, 03:51:18 PM »

Just passed 6k, no leak related problems.

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #132 on: August 12, 2008, 08:02:49 AM »

I'm at 10,000 with no leak yet.  Spoke with owner of Buffalo HD yesterday for a while and he told me he hasn't seen any in his shop.  I told him I haven't received my recall notice yet but my VIN on the HD site tells me what it's getting.  He doesn't have any of the kits in yet.

You guys ROCK!  :pepper:  I'd never have known ANY of this otherwise and I'd have the dealer telling me I'm full of crap.
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

SEaglesfly

« Reply #133 on: August 14, 2008, 09:07:48 PM »

1900 miles front head gasket blows I loose power nearly down the bike did go off the road. Riding  in traffic at the time no where to go, of course the big HD customer service department ( Lame ) thought it was no big deal . As far as I'm concerned this is a big problem to me and I think they should take it very serious but they don't . If not  I think there will be some major problems for 07-08  110 ci owners in the near future. Beware Brothers.

Air-Cooled

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #134 on: August 14, 2008, 09:16:47 PM »

1900 miles front head gasket blows I loose power nearly down the bike did go off the road. Riding  in traffic at the time no where to go, of course the big HD customer service department ( Lame ) thought it was no big deal . As far as I'm concerned this is a big problem to me and I think they should take it very serious but they don't . If not  I think there will be some major problems for 07-08  110 ci owners in the near future. Beware Brothers.

This is a thread for people with no problems. There are other threads for people with leaks and customer service complaints.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10  All

Page created in 0.618 seconds with 22 queries.