CVO Social > Humor

Biker chicks

<< < (2/4) > >>

naitram:
don't kid yourself twolane that would just make your issues different from his..... [smiley=zstupid.gif]

OTIS:

--- Quote ---

Brian, don't know quite how to tell you this.  But, um, if those are your idea of "chicks" then I'm not the one with issues my friend.  No sireeeeee..... [smiley=shocked2.gif]
--- End quote ---

Brian, slash up pipes, trailer weenie,  UMM  maybe you need to call HUB about those modified leather pants.                

110tHunDer:

--- Quote ---Brian, don't know quite how to tell you this.  But, um, if those are your idea of "chicks" then I'm not the one with issues my friend.  No sireeeeee..... [smiley=shocked2.gif]
--- End quote ---

Fuzzy faces, dark eyes, black jackets and hats.  If it looks like a chick and dresses like a chick, then it must be a __________. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Jock:

--- Quote ---
 Brian, slash up pipes, trailer weenie,  UMM  maybe you need to call HUB about those modified leather pants.                
--- End quote ---

OTIS,

Ok, I'm stupid...Help me understand the slash up pipes comments...of course you know the reason why...I have them too...perfer the design with the paint job...

Thanks,

--Jock

110tHunDer:

Jock, long story, but it's just some chit the biker chicks have been giving me all in good fun. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version