Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Anyone try the Cardo bluetooth intercoms yet  (Read 6676 times)

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
Re: Anyone try the Cardo bluetooth intercoms yet
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2008, 02:48:50 PM »

Thanks for the report Duane.  Happy you like them.  Let's see, 3 Q2's, Garmin and mount, and king tour pack and accessories-will have to work some more.  Too bad business isn't better.

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2008, 03:30:04 PM »

and king tour pack and accessories

Actually Bob, the more I put the tourpak on the less I like it. The Chopped tourpak looks much better. The King is just too bulky looking. I think if I add the lights and trim it will look better, but ..........

I think if I was to do any real travelling I would leave the tourpak off and use a trailer. That idea is more appealing when you get to experience the convenience, even if it wasn't mine  ;)
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2008, 05:24:02 PM »

That's a nice picture of your bike in the mountains.  They definitely look sportier with the chopped pack.  Now that my plug and play amp is working correctly, I am ok with the sound from the 2 speakers.

Regarding a trailer-while you were away there was a 2000 Bushtec on Craig's list in Colorado for $1450 (look under 3rd party for sale here).  No brainer to go with that over a King pack.

Bob

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2008, 05:50:48 PM »

That's a nice picture of your bike in the mountains.  They definitely look sportier with the chopped pack.  Now that my plug and play amp is working correctly, I am ok with the sound from the 2 speakers.

Regarding a trailer-while you were away there was a 2000 Bushtec on Craig's list in Colorado for $1450 (look under 3rd party for sale here).  No brainer to go with that over a King pack.

Bob

as of saturday it was still available.....  he wont ship it...  only sell local..if you need help let me know...  its not far

Scot

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2008, 09:50:18 AM »

That's a nice picture of your bike in the mountains.  They definitely look sportier with the chopped pack. 

When we went to York I was following my buddy Bob with the teal 05. He had the chopped and I was thinking that looks much better  than the king - maybe HD really wasn't after us to spend more money.

But, I have the king mainly for my wife, the extra support it adds. Don't get me wrong, I have a duffel style rolling suitcase that will hold 5 days worth of clothes and and when I take it out I can throw a full face helmet in for the night. Even with the duffle I can still pack a bunch of other stuff in.

Now that my plug and play amp is working correctly, I am ok with the sound from the 2 speakers.

The rear speaker were originally added for the extra support for the armrest - I caught my wife lifting herself up over bumps by pushing on the armrests. I have the speaker pods butted right up against the arms.

And I can't hear the speakers anyway, they are for her.

The problem with our radio is that it is 2 channels, so all of the speakers are equal volume. I am seriously thinking about adding the Sony, but that has to wait - I bought all LED running lights and Moto lights at Americade last week.  ;D
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 21 queries.