Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [All]

Author Topic: hello to all just joined  (Read 6205 times)

SugarDaddy

• When you wish upon a star......
hello to all just joined
« on: June 03, 2005, 04:50:08 AM »

hello all of you. my name is eric i bought my cobolt blue flstfse in august and i'm fired up about riding again! my other bike is a '94 kawaski vulcan88.  it is a great bike,but it is not the real thing. i was begining to think i was the only one riding mine. all the other sefbs i've seen were being sold on ebay. why?what a pleasure i was to stumble on to your site. i have so many questions to ask, in time.  right now i just want to be able to navigate around here.  so much to see!  hope to type or talk.  shiny side up!

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
Re: hello to all just joined
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 07:51:14 AM »

SD, Welcome to the site!

Try re-naming your file and re-attaching.  The "&" sign (and, perhaps, the "_") is not allowed in the filename.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2005, 07:51:43 AM by 103tHunDer »

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2005, 08:11:23 AM »

Sugar Daddy welcome to the site! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Lots and lots of great information here!

And some really cool people!

Get those pictures posted [smiley=laugh.gif]

Loose_Goose

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2005, 08:22:47 AM »

Sugardaddy, welcome aboard.  I don't know why anyone would want to sell one of these awesome machines.  I would love to ride one, but have yet to find the chance.  Congrats on your new wheels, the SE Fatboy is indeed one COOL machine!   [smiley=cool3.gif]
« Last Edit: June 03, 2005, 08:23:42 AM by Loose_Goose »
12" HD 440s, Freedom pipes, Powercommander, detachable king tourpack, Fastaire 8" windshield, custom made Corbin heated seat and Hogtunes!

SugarDaddy

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2005, 09:22:06 AM »

Finally found a pic I'd like to share. Good hearing from you all and thanks for the warm welcome, looking forward to further bike talk....
RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2005, 03:24:33 PM by sugardaddy »

2soaper

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 Fat Boy Blue/Brushed Steel
    • CVO2: 2015 Street Black/Ghost Flames
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2005, 09:57:45 AM »

welcome Sugardaddy, here's a recent pic of my bike taken in Jan. of this year.

Cannibus_Man

• Full CVO Member
  • I love to set off car alarms
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2005, 01:56:51 AM »

nice job 2soaper  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] i like the bags,, thats a super sharp ride ya have there ..enjoy the season!!!!  [smiley=laugh.gif]  ~Cann~
~late~ Cann

HarleyGirl

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2005, 07:59:59 PM »

WELCOME TO THE SITE.  I HAVE THE RED FB.  HOPE YOU ENJOY RIDING IT AS MUCH AS I DO. I ALSO LIKE THE BAGS.  I TRYED A PAIR THAT LOOKED LIKE THOSE AT THE HARLEY SHOP BUT THEY DIDN'T FIT MY FATBOY. MY SEAT WAS IN THE WAY. WHAT BAGS ARE THEY.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 08:05:53 PM by HarleyGirl »

2soaper

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2005, 09:41:24 AM »

Here's the part number 53061-00A.  These clear the seat but are pretty close!

SugarDaddy

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2005, 03:07:39 PM »

thanks for the warm welcome all, still trying to figure this place out. lots and lots of CHROME!!  my favorite color.  put a sundowner seat on and a set of passenger pegs. no fun riding alone.  i must say that the chrome one looks awesome but,  not the most confortable thing in the world.  i also put a set of mimi Piaa driving lights under the floorboards. it's cool no one has found them till i either show them or light em up.  here is another picture!  shiny side up!!    eric [smiley=beerchug.gif]

shovelhead71

• Senior CVO Member
  • its a way of life
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2005, 04:13:24 PM »

WELCOME  - what took ya so long  [smiley=beerchug.gif]

Cannibus_Man

• Full CVO Member
  • I love to set off car alarms
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2005, 08:36:01 PM »

thanks for the warm welcome all, still trying to figure this place out. lots and lots of CHROME!!  my favorite color.  put a sundowner seat on and a set of passenger pegs. no fun riding alone.  i must say that the chrome one looks awesome but,  not the most confortable thing in the world.  i also put a set of mimi Piaa driving lights under the floorboards. it's cool no one has found them till i either show them or light em up.  here is another picture!  shiny side up!!    eric [smiley=beerchug.gif]

welcome  to the site man,,
i like the idea of the driving lights under the floor boards  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
i was thinking of putting that  kit  that H-D sells that illuminates red  under the floorboards..if ya get a chance can you post a clear picture of your install of the driving lights?

~late~ Cann

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2005, 10:04:55 PM »

welcome  to the site man,,
i like the idea of the driving lights under the floor boards  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
 i was thinking of putting that  kit  that H-D sells that illuminates red  under the floorboards..if ya get a chance can you post a clear picture of your install of the driving lights?

Smokey, that's not how you ask that question.  Let one of the newly minted Global Modorodeotaters point you in the right direction with a Modoradiatoring helping hand.  It's like this:  [smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif]

SugarDaddy

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2005, 01:31:57 PM »

here is one more of my my flstfse.  not  very good but very cool lighting.  enjoy eric

Mrs Red Hot

• Harley Lover
  • Senior CVO Member
  • One sweet ride and Red Hot!
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2005, 03:27:40 PM »

hello all of you. my name is eric i bought my cobolt blue flstfse in august and i'm fired up about riding again! my other bike is a '94 kawaski vulcan88.  it is a great bike,but it is not the real thing. i was begining to think i was the only one riding mine. all the other sefbs i've seen were being sold on ebay. why?what a pleasure i was to stumble on to your site. i have so many questions to ask, in time.  right now i just want to be able to navigate around here.  so much to see!  hope to type or talk.  shiny side up!

No selling them around here. We're riding them as much as we can. Go away rain, go away Arlene!!!!   [smiley=thumbsdown.gif] Even with the rains though I racked up 2000 miles in just two months time. When the sun comes out just watch them roll on!  Nice bike you have there, I think the red and blue ones are the most eye catching of the three. May you have many happy-safe s-miles.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  Sandy
Sandy :)

Mrs Red Hot

• Harley Lover
  • Senior CVO Member
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2005, 03:30:18 PM »

Nice looking bike and saddlebags. Been thinking of adding some myself. They are quick detach, aren't they? Did you have to change anything much to add them?  [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Sandy

2soaper

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2005, 11:04:02 AM »

No they do not quick detach, I wanted that type also but was not able to come up with a style I liked.

SugarDaddy

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2005, 03:11:35 AM »

hi sandy,  your bike looks great! love the wheels.  i'm still on the fence about mine.  i put abot 2400 miles on mine so far, so i'm doing the don't rain dance also.  how are you coping with the "very pretty but hard as hell seat"?  enjoy the ride.    eric

Mrs Red Hot

• Harley Lover
  • Senior CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2005, 05:21:21 PM »

No they do not quick detach, I wanted that type also but was not able to come up with a style I liked.

Thanks for the info. As of yet I haven't found any that I like either or that will fit. May just go bagless and use one of my husband's bags to hold what I need.  [smiley=laugh.gif] Sandy

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2005, 05:23:32 PM »

Yeah, Sandy.  That's the way to do it.....make him tote your stuff and you'll have the clean, sleek ride to boot.  You can call his bike the 'MotherShip'.....Har!   spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Mrs Red Hot

• Harley Lover
  • Senior CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2005, 05:27:06 PM »

hi sandy,  your bike looks great! love the wheels.  i'm still on the fence about mine.  i put abot 2400 miles on mine so far, so i'm doing the don't rain dance also.  how are you coping with the "very pretty but hard as hell seat"?  enjoy the ride.    eric

Well, my husband calls me Iron Butt!! Does that tell you anything?? Really it's fine for shorter runs, but so far anything over 100 miles it does get hard. I'm thinking about either adding memory foam to the inside or a gel pad. The new guy Mikeburt has the Silver SE FB and has already added the gel pad to his seat. He says he loves it now. But I have heard that those can freeze durning cold weather, not sure if it's true. Need to find out more info before I do anything. North GA does get cold enough for things to freeze. Someone on another forum has added the momory foam to an HD seat, but not this one. She loves her seat now as well. At least we do have options that will let us keep this great looking seat. Just not sure what anyone would do who does a lot of two up riding, other than get an entirely different seat.  [smiley=blush.gif]  Sandy

Mrs Red Hot

• Harley Lover
  • Senior CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2005, 05:29:30 PM »

Yeah, Sandy.  That's the way to do it.....make him tote your stuff and you'll have the clean, sleek ride to boot.  You can call his bike the 'MotherShip'.....Har!   spyder

Well he already knows that I can out run his SE E-Glide because mine is so much lighter. So there's no worry in him adding any more weight to his. He too wants me to keep this sleek, clean look.  [smiley=biggthumpup.gif]  Sandy

Hotrodracer

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2005, 06:14:58 PM »

2soaper:

What windsheild do you have on you SE??  Looks good! Am trying to see what works best on the FBSE. ( Mine is the red one)
Let's Ride

2soaper

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2005, 11:43:30 PM »

Harley number 58278-95  3" low profile

sefatboyscott

• Senior CVO Member
  • There is no mistaking the Dominant Gene
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2005, 02:13:17 AM »

[smiley=zwtf.gif] I happen to like my Silver one!
05 FLSTFSE
Caliber Pipes
Screamin Eagle Race tuner
Custom mapped Dyno Tuned
Max Power 97.2 Max Torque 107.3

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • Live to plumb/plumb to ride
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2005, 12:02:12 PM »

hello all of you. my name is eric i bought my cobolt blue flstfse in august and i'm fired up about riding again! my other bike is a '94 kawaski vulcan88.  it is a great bike,but it is not the real thing. i was begining to think i was the only one riding mine. all the other sefbs i've seen were being sold on ebay. why?what a pleasure i was to stumble on to your site. i have so many questions to ask, in time.  right now i just want to be able to navigate around here.  so much to see!  hope to type or
talk.  shiny side up!

sugardaddy.. Welcome!! bet the vulcan wont see the pavement for a long time now !
Good luck with the Fatboy [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Lots of info on this site, and if you cant find it , someone will for you [smiley=bigok.gif]
04 SEEG / 05 1200 C / 99 FLSTC / 70 TRIUMPH TROPHY
 ** IT'S A PASSION** NOT A HOBBY**

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • Live to plumb/plumb to ride
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2005, 12:05:53 PM »

SWEET LOOKING BIKE !!! [smiley=bigok.gif]
04 SEEG / 05 1200 C / 99 FLSTC / 70 TRIUMPH TROPHY
 ** IT'S A PASSION** NOT A HOBBY**

sefatboyscott

• Senior CVO Member
  • There is no mistaking the Dominant Gene
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2005, 09:22:57 PM »

here is a pic of my silver sled
05 FLSTFSE
Caliber Pipes
Screamin Eagle Race tuner
Custom mapped Dyno Tuned
Max Power 97.2 Max Torque 107.3
Pages: 1 2 [All]

Page created in 0.201 seconds with 21 queries.