CVO Social > Humor

For those who like Brit bikes and cars

(1/3) > >>

Twolanerider:
Just got this link forwarded in an email.  Too funny not to share.  Someone is having a bit of fun on eBay.  For those with that unfortunate love/hate relationship for old Brit hardware you'll soooo understand  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4554570060

thatrhinoguy:
Two,

Do you have one of those unfortunate love/hate relationships for old Brit hardware?
  This is great!! I'm going to pass this along to a friend who sells British car parts wholesale. I just wonder if it is an old "inside joke" that only British car enthusiast would be familiar with. [smiley=beerchug.gif]

trg

nsrider:
That reminds me of one I heard "why do the British drink their beer warm ? Cause Lucas makes their Refrigerators" anyone who had a 50's or 60's Brit bike will understand

spydglide:
Oh, that's too funny.  All us old dudes who wrestled w/ the lucus electrics understand too well how 'true' this is.........Har!   [smiley=brood.gif]  spyder

Twolanerider:

--- Quote ---Two,

Do you have one of those unfortunate love/hate relationships for old Brit hardware?

--- End quote ---

I used to Rhino, I used to.  Was a sad time requiring years of electrical and mechanical therapy before I was finally cured  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version