CVO Social > Humor

For those who like Brit bikes and cars

<< < (2/3) > >>

thatrhinoguy:
Two,

Did you read the Q & A, they are a riot, this must be a very old joke for as many posts as there are added to the sale page.
  I printed them out to read them when I get home from work ...15 pages...this is great.....it doesn't take mush to amuse me......

trg

Twolanerider:

--- Quote ---Two,

Did you read the Q & A, they are a riot, this must be a very old joke for as many posts as there are added to the sale page.
   I printed them out to read them when I get home from work ...15 pages...this is great.....it doesn't take mush to amuse me......

trg

--- End quote ---

I did Rhino.  But I'm glad you mentioned it because when I looked at it the list wasn't that long.  Need to go back and look again  [smiley=1syellow1.gif]

Coolbreeze:
Hey TRG,
Unfortunately, some of us are sadly aware that this is not really a funny joke...  just a sad factual reminiscence on the suffering that we have been through...  and some of us are still going through with various toys and endeavors [smiley=shocked2.gif]...

Twolanerider:
Ok, this is worth a poll (like having had Brit hardware is the same as getting poled over and over and over again).  See above  [smiley=beerchug.gif]

thatrhinoguy:

Coolbreeze,

I guess I've been missing out all these years, I wanted to buy a Spitfire when I got out of High School. Probably good advise, but for another reason, my Dad talked me in to a full size car….. in case I'd ever want to tow a boat or something. Ended up buying a ‘75 Monte Carlo, ....and a boat the next year.    

And I've never looked back.

trg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version