Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: baseball bat hanger clips  (Read 1450 times)

shovelhead71

• Senior CVO Member
  • its a way of life
baseball bat hanger clips
« on: June 16, 2005, 11:05:28 AM »

I am in search of clips that would allow the mounting of an aluminum basesball bat - kind of like a gun sling for the side of my bike on the r/s - this would be used for easy access, to those SUV"S that litteraly come straight into your lane as you are traveling next to them in the same direction - I believe a very good WHAP to the alleged SUV as the driver looks at you with no turn signal on - and then comes straight at you to take over the lane you are in - all during this time they are watching you - a bat would be extrememly effective to unfasten quickly and give a good smack to the alleged vehicle - (not woman bashing here so don;t go raving on me) BUT 99% are all women on cell phones and over 60% are oriental on cell phones - safety issue would be to avoid instantly causing possible a related incident or unsnatch the bat and beat the he-- outa the car - I bet that would get them to at least pay attention YOU ARE THERE - cause as they look at you as they cut you off - YOU ARE NOT THERE - even while they are looking at you - and then I could have that spray on mud to my license plate so they could not get the # - at least every trip into work or return home includes at least 1 of these instances, both ways - talk about keeping ya on your toes - this would make a good list of personal bitch's of near death instances - i need an MGD  [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif]

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
Re: baseball bat hanger clips
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 11:42:06 AM »

Shovel,

I've used those BJ's Air Horn's on my bikes in the past to wake up those inconsiderate fog headed  [smiley=dunce2.gif]drivers. Short of waving a .38 in someone's face  [smiley=furious.gif], I haven't found anything that's better at getting someone's complete and undivided attention in an amazingly quick time span. [smiley=oops.gif]

Ah.........play it safe, try out the air horn's first. [smiley=laugh.gif]

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 01:02:54 PM »

Shovel,

I've used those BJ's Air Horn's on my bikes in the past to wake up those inconsiderate fog headed  [smiley=dunce2.gif]drivers. Short of waving a .38 in someone's face  [smiley=furious.gif], I haven't found anything that's better at getting someone's complete and undivided attention in an amazingly quick time span. [smiley=oops.gif]

Ah.........play it safe, try out the air horn's first. [smiley=laugh.gif]

I got the same air horns on the SEEG and works well!

Cannibus_Man

• Full CVO Member
  • I love to set off car alarms
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2005, 11:28:29 AM »

ya know  I've been thinkin about something  along those lines myself,
I had a guy in a car  pull straight off the curb and do a u-turn right out in front of me  juz the other day , if i hadn't of swerved big time i woulda got cliped,It was all i could do to  avoid him, and the whole time  he was talking to someone in the passanger seat. [smiley=furious.gif].
what i was thinkin would be a really nice is a  chrome plated ball pein hammer, juz small enough to mount in a clean place and have easily accessable. perfect for popping out  a side window or a side view mirror..I got the idea from one of jessie james bikes  
   http://www.flatlandforge.com/Custom%20Design.htm
     http://www.hammersource.com/mbp.html
« Last Edit: June 18, 2005, 12:02:47 PM by Cannibus_Man »
~late~ Cann

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 21 queries.