Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23

Author Topic: 1999 "Blue Flame" FXR3 Registry  (Read 95695 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: 1999 "Blue Flame" FXR3 Registry
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2008, 05:43:50 PM »

Hoist....

From what I read....it appears you are "on line" with my thinking.....so doing a couple of quick changes to the post in the heading and then doing a google search might make the most sense in trying to come up with the "BEST" title...

like for example Brian could play with a couple of options....and once again....PERHAPS it takes Google a couple of days to get the change I am not sure how that works....whether you type something in instantly and then it appears on Google or whether it takes a couple of days....

SO

1999 FXR3 <~~~~these are a given for initial terms

remember the second population you are after may only know there is an FXR3 and not know the colors...but they would naturally type in 1999 FXR3 first I would GUESS, next are the key words that you are trying to position yourself to the top of GOOGLE with....because you aren't expecting them to know this thread even exists....

You guys all realize that the official color of your bike and name HD has given it is....

1999 FXR3 Dark Candy Blue With Flames  <~~~that's how they reference the color....and AT least that's how it is listed on one of HD's SPECIFICATION SHEETS that's why I changed the color names over on the thread 1999 FXR2's FXR3's and FXR4's Photos...

By the way go to google type in 1999 FXR3 Dark Candy Blue With Flames and see what comes up 3rd....

So back to the question.....a topic heading

1999 FXR3 Blue 64 Owners   <~~~maybe this....or

1999 FXR3 Blue Flame 64 Owners   or

1999 FXR3 Blue Flame 64 Owners Registry  

Tim

Tim, it might look goofy here, but I think a title with every possible combination would yield the best results, as long as they look for the subject "containing" these words, and not "matching ALL words". That way no matter what you put in, you'll find us. Even if it's others than with a BLUE 3. We want them ALL here anyway! ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

FXR2evo99

• Elite CVO Member
  • LET IT BREATHHHHEEEE BABY LET IT BREATHEEEE
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2008, 05:46:43 PM »

so you are saying you think a topic heading of:

1999 FXR3 Blue Flame 64 Owners Registry     <~~~~ is what you would choose or you are saying something different?

Regards,

Tim

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2008, 05:51:07 PM »

so you are saying you think a topic heading of:

1999 FXR3 Blue Flame 64 Owners Registry     <~~~~ is what you would choose or you are saying something different?

Regards,

Tim

More like:

1999, '99, FXR3, Blue FXR 3, BLUE 3, FXR 3 Blue, 1999 FXR3 Dark Candy Blue With Flames.....Registry

How's that for a title! ;)

Hoist!

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

FXR2evo99

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2008, 05:53:32 PM »

what we do know is nothing is showing up right now with a google search so perhaps the "quotation" marks need to be removed to start with.....

I will send a shout out to anyone who reads the evo section over at Harley Tech Talk under the evo section as well....as well as V~Twin Forum....

With a proper heading title in those two locations it might help on Google as well....

Regards,

Tim

FXR2evo99

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2008, 05:54:55 PM »

that is quite the title and may just work......

Regards,

Tim

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2008, 06:13:44 PM »

that is quite the title and may just work......

Regards,

Tim

Doing a simple search in EBay yields drastically different results, if you put it in as FXR3 vs FXR 3. That space meant all the difference in the world. Many more items came up with the space, but none had anything to do with an FXR3! :o

Hoist! 8)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2008, 06:22:27 PM »

Uh, who wants to take this over?!? :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2:  Yahoo!-ing "FXR3" resulted in CVOHarley.com being the second listing.  To my way of thinking, if the guys with the blue ones haven't found us yet, they ain't gonna! :huepfenlol2:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2008, 06:32:14 PM »

Uh, who wants to take this over?!? :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2:  Yahoo!-ing "FXR3" resulted in CVOHarley.com being the second listing.  To my way of thinking, if the guys with the blue ones haven't found us yet, they ain't gonna! :huepfenlol2:

Aight den! How about the other 3 I found here? :confused5:

Hoist! 8)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2008, 06:39:38 PM »

Check this out - this is what came up first in the Yahoo! search: http://www.fxr3harley.com/HOME_PAGE.html  This is the one the guy had in Cincy.  He told me when I was talking with him in February or so that he was working on a dedicated website to sell the bike.  Can't believe the effort this guy went to! :o

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2008, 07:11:24 PM »

Check this out - this is what came up first in the Yahoo! search: http://www.fxr3harley.com/HOME_PAGE.html  This is the one the guy had in Cincy.  He told me when I was talking with him in February or so that he was working on a dedicated website to sell the bike.  Can't believe the effort this guy went to! :o

Holy crap! Just to sell a bike where only 64 were ever made? That is some effort! I give him credit. He musta really been into that thing. But If you wanna tget 19 grand for a 13K bike, you have to do something. With that mileage, and the accesssories, I'd probably give him 15. But that's all I see him getting. Is it gone, or still waiting for that 19K?

Hoist! :o

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2008, 07:13:28 PM »

It's gone.  He had an ad on HDtrader.com, too.  Both say it's sold.  Guess all the marketing worked! :nixweiss:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2008, 07:25:37 PM »

It's gone.  He had an ad on HDtrader.com, too.  Both say it's sold.  Guess all the marketing worked! :nixweiss:

He got the 19? :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

or is it just sold?

Add it in though.

VIN 951696 ;)

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 07:28:40 PM by Hoist! »

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2008, 07:57:01 PM »

I'll add it and the 3 you posted about earlier, Howie.  Think I'll highlight these in yellow, though, since we don't really know the current status of these 4 bikes.

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2008, 10:55:02 PM »

I'll add it and the 3 you posted about earlier, Howie.  Think I'll highlight these in yellow, though, since we don't really know the current status of these 4 bikes.

Done.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2008, 11:52:04 PM »

I just noticed that out of the 64 BLUE 3's, only nine were CA models. That means Joy is only 1 of 9 ever made! It's the rarest CVO of all! Holy crap! :o ::) ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 21 queries.