Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7  All

Author Topic: Howie's New FXR  (Read 14039 times)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
Re: Howie's New FXR
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2008, 09:56:46 PM »

This is gonna be fun! :huepfenjump3:  With all the activity in the FXR section recently, I picked a chitty time to try to study for the final part of my certification exam, though! :-\ :huepfenlol2: :oops:

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2008, 10:02:52 PM »

Don't worry on the 'certification' Brian, just get the State or whoever it is to give you an 'extension' on the previous one for a few years. You know they've got some 'loophole' in the 'rules'.   :-X har!  :drink: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2008, 10:04:04 PM »

Hey Hoist........are you changing the 'pipes' on JOY?  If so, what are you gonna use?   :nixweiss:  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2008, 10:07:51 PM »

Hey Hoist........are you changing the 'pipes' on JOY?  If so, what are you gonna use?   :nixweiss:  spyder

Yeap spyde! Cycle Shack M Pipes, TD 1-3/4" slash cuts with heat shields! A proven performer on an 80" Evo with an S&S Super E, Dyna Programmable Ign Module, Single-fire coils, accel plug wires. Should go good for now, even with that CA cam. But when the good cam goes in, a little head porting and compression gets added, it'll run great! ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2008, 10:07:53 PM »

Brian...Which exam?...The one that states your certifiably INSANE!.   :orange: :huepfenjump3: :mango: :bananarock: :bananarock: :apple: :carrot: :jalapeno:....Uh oh!, I be :nervous: now  ;D Everyone tell Brian to get off the board and study for his exam...GOODNIGHT BRIAN and good luck on your test  :2vrolijk_21:

Yeah, pretty much: Certified Management Accountant! :huepfenlol2: :bananarock: :huepfenjump3: :drink:

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2008, 10:20:16 PM »

Thanks, Blaine!  2 weeks from Monday is the big day . . . got just 3 weekends of study time left and feel like I'm only at about 25% of where I need to be. :nervous:

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2008, 10:24:10 PM »

That's all for now.....more to follow after a few modifications ::)

(like a new rear tire)

Hey, Howie!  What's all that rubber I see caked up under the rear fender?!? :nixweiss: :o :huepfenlol2:

elvislee

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2008, 10:30:37 PM »

Thanks, Blaine!  2 weeks from Monday is the big day . . . got just 3 weekends of study time left and feel like I'm only at about 25% of where I need to be. :nervous:

I know what ya mean; when I was in college (wouldn't think it would ya?)  ;D I'd study my A$$ off and most times barley pass  :confused5: So I changed my approach to studying and tried the cramming approach (Usually about 2-3)days before test; worked like a charm  :2vrolijk_21: Only problem is, now I don't remember chit!  :confused5:  ;D Seriously though; Best to ya  :2vrolijk_21:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2008, 10:53:43 PM »

Howie, buddy, pal, friend; love the bike.  But that little dorky blue windshield is nasty :huepfenlol2: .

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2008, 11:01:30 PM »

He's already said that's coming off.  ;) har!  spyder

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2008, 11:03:22 PM »

Howie, buddy, pal, friend; love the bike.  But that little dorky blue windshield is nasty :huepfenlol2: .

When I was reading the listing, it said that everything was original. I was wondering about that shield. Was it OEM?

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2008, 11:06:37 PM »

When I was reading the listing, it said that everything was original. I was wondering about that shield. Was it OEM?

Nope.  Windvest brand.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2008, 11:12:15 PM »

Hey, Howie!  What's all that rubber I see caked up under the rear fender?!? :nixweiss: :o :huepfenlol2:

I think that's called "The reason Jim told me I needed a new rear tire!" Brian! :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2008, 11:13:57 PM »

Like that's staying! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2008, 11:16:01 PM »

Aftermarket as Brian said. So are the forward controls. I wanna fit myself to the bike, but I think it'll go back to the stock mid-controls. They were included too. She supposedly had everything! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7  All

Page created in 0.178 seconds with 21 queries.