CVO Technical > Electronic Toys and Gadgets

Garmin Quest V. H-D Quest

(1/4) > >>

naitram:
i just got my Garmin Quest in today, i havent decided how i'm going to mount it yet but i'm interested in a comparison of what i recieved to what you get from H-D.

WFP, can you take a couple of pics of the cradle that came with yours? i'll do the same with mine. if they are interchangeable you can save a lot of money by getting the garmin unit

WFP:
I have these two from my previous post, let me know if you want a different angle:

naitram:

--- Quote ---I have these two from my previous post, let me know if you want a different angle:

--- End quote ---

do you have a shot of the back of the cradle?

WFP:

--- Quote ---

do you have a shot of the back of the cradle?
--- End quote ---

No, will see what I can do when I get home.  Took a long trip today to Northampton for work.  Mine worked flawlessly and I am becoming dependent upon having it!  True speed (70 when the speedo reads 73)..especially passing a cop with my radar detector blasting a laser detection when I was doin' 82 on the GPS.

It is 3-d  trapezoidal in the back and slides in the fixed base where there are the 4 connectors and 2 pins.

/Bill

naitram:
i also bought the motorcycle kit and a handlebar kit, not sure which i'll end up using,

i'll be curious when HD updates the dealer db if i'll be able to load it up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version