Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: why are fxr's at bottom, of this list???  (Read 3293 times)

hdfxr3

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • AL

• CVO1: fxr4 screaming yellow
    • CVO2: fxr2 stone cold blue
why are fxr's at bottom, of this list???
« on: August 20, 2008, 10:09:53 PM »

Just curious why fxr section is at bottom of  this cvo section..when pile should be reversed..these bikes were the beginning of the cvo legacy..if it weren't for their success ..the others would not be here! Think about this!!! The success of the cvo assembly line was started by fxr's and their popularity..the rest is history!  Just my humble opinion...for thought!  dave

elvislee

Re: why are fxr's at bottom, of this list???
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 10:21:50 PM »

Just curious why fxr section is at bottom of  this cvo section..when pile should be reversed..these bikes were the beginning of the cvo legacy..if it weren't for their success ..the others would not be here! Think about this!!! The success of the cvo assembly line was started by fxr's and their popularity..the rest is history!  Just my humble opinion...for thought!  dave

Tell it like it is!...Right On Bro!...Don't let them Bling Bling machines keep us down!...POWER TO THE FXR!...POWER TO THE FXR!...WE DEMAND EQUALITY!...WE DEMAND FREEDOM!...I SAY AGAIN; POWER TO THE FXR!  :2vrolijk_21:  ;D
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 10:25:41 PM by elvislee »

Keats

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do not be led astray

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2003 FXSTDSEI
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 10:29:55 PM »

Baggers is where the interest lies

baggers, baggers, baggers

Bar hoppers are all over the place.......who cares
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 10:38:43 PM by FLHTCUSE3 »
Formally FLHTCUSE3
SoA #99.9            "Never say Die"
SEST,   open A/C , dyno tuned, D&D Fatcats 2 into 1 ceramic coated, new SE CNC Ported and coated Heads with 2.120 intake valve, SE camplate,
Jims SE Crank "Darkhorsed", Timkin conversion, Andrews 54H cams, Arnott Air shocks, intimidator front valves, HID headlights, LED turn signals, Moto Lights,  Zumo 550, SE compensator.

hdfxr3

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • AL

• CVO1: fxr4 screaming yellow
    • CVO2: fxr2 stone cold blue
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 10:34:21 PM »

Some of us old farts like to ride sporty , bar hopping bikes, too. i own bagger also..but fxr is more fun to ride! if you have not ridden one..don';t judge us to harshly!  There is place for both of em..in average two vehicle garage....hehe

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 10:35:28 PM »

:huepfenlol2:  We've been thrown on the bottom of the heap for too long, but now that Joy and Howie are here we've begun our rise to the top! ::) ;D  What was once destined to be the "Ghost Town" of CVOHarley.com suddenly finds new life breathed into it by one of the forum's most prolific poster and his BLUE3! :znotworthy: :znotworthy: :znotworthy:  No longer will the tumbleweeds roll by as post upon post takes place in the boards for Touring platforms! :2vrolijk_20: :2vrolijk_20: :2vrolijk_20:  We have been liberated!  :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

:huepfenlol2:   :nixweiss:   :huepfenlol2:

RedFXR2

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 10:42:10 PM »

Baggers is where the interest lies

baggers, baggers, baggers

Bar hoppers are all over the place.......who cares

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz............ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ............zzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2008, 11:17:48 PM »

HeHe!!! This is great!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

But hadn't ya'll noticed that the list starts at the bottom in chronological order by model introduction, starting with us! So bottom or top, we already are NUMBER ONE!!! :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Very dramatic and too much pressure Brian! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :D :D :D ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

FXR2evo99

• Elite CVO Member
  • LET IT BREATHHHHEEEE BABY LET IT BREATHEEEE
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 01:29:16 AM »

Tell it like it is!...Right On Bro!...Don't let them Bling Bling machines keep us down!...POWER TO THE FXR!...POWER TO THE FXR!...WE DEMAND EQUALITY!...WE DEMAND FREEDOM!...I SAY AGAIN; POWER TO THE FXR!
 :drink:

:beerchug:

:ROFLOL:

LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL....

:pepper:

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2008, 10:09:14 AM »

sorry guys as noted its a chronological thing, each new model gets top billing in its first year. think about how the SER3 guys must feel down in the CVO gutter next to you guys  :nixweiss:
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

RedFXR2

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 10:19:07 AM »

in the CVO gutter next to you guys  :nixweiss:

Gutter?  We're in the gutter? :(

I tell ya, we don't get no respect!

« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 10:32:04 AM by RedFXR2 »

SEFXR4

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2008, 08:52:54 AM »

My first HD was a 1200 XL I bought new in 89,my second a 94  FXR,my 3rd. a 99 FXR3 and in 2000 a FXR4 that I still have.I had to sell my 3 a few years ago but the cool thing about is my buddy always wanted my 3 but he just bought a softtail deuce.To make a long story short he sold the deuce bought my 3 and is still riding the FXR.
Long live the king... The FXR

Page created in 0.476 seconds with 21 queries.