Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  All

Author Topic: SEEG TOP DOG'S  (Read 10061 times)

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

Re: SEEG TOP DOG'S
« Reply #105 on: July 20, 2005, 11:31:11 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, spyder,
 You silly boy!  You clowns crack me up!  That's no more than a "Hillbilly Belly Ball", and SHRADER is performing the "Pre-Enema Roll" procedure, in OTIS's garage.  OTIS told me it's funny now, but at the time, he failed to find the humor in it.  OTIS told me he had to call "ROTO-ROOTER", AND the Chit Wagon, (up here, that's "Brown's Septic Tank Service", their slogan is "If it don't go down, Call Brown!) to come pump his septic system!  Worse than that, it took 'em three days to get his system back in operation, and Mr. & Mrs. OTIS had to rent a "Here's Johnny" to do their business! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]  Gawd, I'm tellin' ya', we could write a book! [smiley=bigok.gif]  I gotta' go, man! I'm laughin' so hard, my sides hurt!  Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #106 on: July 21, 2005, 07:32:23 AM »

Black_Dog

Hows it coming with those figures?
Don't need all that fancy stuff just some understandable math!

[smiley=nixweiss.gif]

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Betsy
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHRSE6 Orange Crush
    • CVO3: 1947 Indian Chief Nanner Puddin HBRR Fastest Side Valve
« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2005, 08:54:08 PM »

At least this proves I was once 360 pounds. It also proves that I'm no longer full of "chit", unlike brother HUBBARD. HUBBARD the ball is still at OTIS house whenever you want to use it. YOU NEED IT BAD!!!

REGARDS
SHRADER
2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ
2004 SEEG  Huckleberry- 113 HP/115 TQ

Charter Member and National Vice President Hillbilly Rocket Riders
Charter Member and National President CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #108 on: July 21, 2005, 09:08:15 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, spyder,
  OTIS told me he had to call "ROTO-ROOTER", AND the Chit Wagon, (up here, that's "Brown's Septic Tank Service", their slogan is "If it don't go down, Call Brown!) --HUBBARD

Yeah Hub........I've got a good buddy that I ride with that's got a septic tank bizness that's called:  Dr. Pumper and his pumpout truck is painted like a Dr. Pepper can.........needless to say, the soft drink people are not happy and threatened to sue him.........course you've gotta know Dr. Pumper to understand that he just don't give a chit what they threaten....he's still driving around in the truck looking like a giant soft-drink making pumpout calls!   Har!  [smiley=toilet.gif]  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  All

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 22 queries.