Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: SEEG DragStrip times  (Read 1376 times)

jimp

• Senior CVO Member
SEEG DragStrip times
« on: July 11, 2005, 08:03:03 PM »

I plan on taking the SEEG down to Bradenton when the weather cools off, has anyone been down the 1/4 mile yet, times?

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Pumpkin
Re:  SEEG DragStrip times
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 08:33:30 PM »

After a few practice runs my best was 12.87 @ 100 (couldn't remember, had to go find the receipt! old age I guess)  [smiley=laugh.gif]

It was about 65 degrees, no humidity and a good tail wind  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]  

I should add, that's with the S/E air filter, S/E 2pc slip-ons, S/E EFI download, and orange paint.  I have had alot of track time, so I think that's the best mine will do.  You guys with serious money invested should be able to do better with some practice.  [smiley=beerchug.gif]
« Last Edit: July 11, 2005, 08:46:58 PM by DJW »

starvin

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 11:08:42 PM »

Too bad... without the orange paint slowing you down you probably would of hit 110mph.

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 07:01:54 AM »

Good one starvin!

[smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Pumpkin
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 07:52:43 AM »

Too bad... without the orange paint slowing you down you probably would of hit 110mph.

Funny [smiley=laugh.gif].... You should know though, it's a proven fact that the wind resistance of orange paint is significantly less than any other.  

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BLM777

• 1K CVO Member
  • Who says 110's won't run? SofA 777

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3 Black Diamond/Emerald Ice
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2005, 10:38:40 AM »

Funny [smiley=laugh.gif].... You should know though, it's a proven fact that the wind resistance of orange paint is significantly less than any other.  

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I'm with you DJ.....and if you think it's usually fast, you should have seen mine run on Halloween! [smiley=laugh.gif]

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 21 queries.