Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Early plans for group ride???  (Read 1641 times)

Doc

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCSE Black and Blue
Early plans for group ride???
« on: February 04, 2004, 10:40:15 AM »

In the Picking Up New Bike thread, someone talks about an open house in Tomahawk in September.  I know that I am closer than others to Tomahawk, but it would be a great ride and I was wondering if anyone was interested in getting all of these hot bikes together and meeting up to ride to Tomahawk together.  No hurry in planning.

starvin

Re: Early plans for group ride???
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2004, 01:42:12 PM »

Hi Doc,
  I think that was probably me, we go there every year as its only about 100 miles from us. We have anywhere from six to ten bkes in our group and camp at a little bar not far from town. its nice becuse were the only ones he allows to camp there. Have you been there in the past? It will be hard to get people to drive too far to it at that time of year with the weather but when it gets closer we can set something up and go for a ride I know the area quite well and if the weather is good they are some of the best roads around.

P.S. check out the pictures thread. I'm posting some pictures with my tour back, I have the mustang seat and the comfort stitch backrest and they look like they were made for each other.

starvin

Re: Early plans for group ride???
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2004, 02:59:04 PM »

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 21 queries.