Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 59

Author Topic: Financial Meltdown?!  (Read 81317 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: What the hell happened here?!?
« Reply #120 on: September 16, 2008, 07:46:06 AM »

well, miker, ski and I pretty much do it daily...until Capo freakin yells at us

I thought you were Capo.  You mean he really is another poster?

:nixweiss:

I prefer to thread jack my own threads but am too lazy to post my own threads usually so look for other opportunities.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Sean M Cary

Re: Financial Meltdown?!
« Reply #121 on: September 16, 2008, 07:46:33 AM »

Not a donut fan?

Gaaaaaaaa! (I read that somewhere).

Cake donuts are only ok if they are the little powdery sugar kind that I used to live on in the summers of my wasted youth.  they have a shelf life of 27 years & are stale 12 seconds after they are packaged.

nah, hate ice cream also...not into desert/sweet stuff

Do like Key Lime Pie and Vanilla Bean cheesecake - pretty much my exceptions.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #122 on: September 16, 2008, 07:46:40 AM »

Cranberry orange, blueberry, lots of butter, coffee black or sometimes with a little turbinado sugar, fresh raw cane, careful once you try it you may become addicted.

How do feel we about croissant's, I mean really, they are tasty but can they change the name???

Sean M Cary

« Reply #123 on: September 16, 2008, 07:47:40 AM »

I thought you were Capo.  You mean he really is another poster?

:nixweiss:

I prefer to thread jack my own threads but am too lazy to post my own threads usually so look for other opportunities.

I'm not a Capo, but I play one at work... 

And I didn't sleep in a Holiday Inn express - so the free world is pretty much on their own today

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #124 on: September 16, 2008, 07:48:35 AM »

Cranberry orange, blueberry, lots of butter, coffee black or sometimes with a little turbinado sugar, fresh raw cane, careful once you try it you may become addicted.

How do feel we about croissant's, I mean really, they are tasty but can they change the name???

Fresh Hot NY Sesame Seed Bagel with scallion cream cheese schmear and some nice nova! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Sean M Cary

« Reply #125 on: September 16, 2008, 07:48:49 AM »

somewhat ambiguous about croissants - you can call them bendy bread things from now on

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #126 on: September 16, 2008, 07:50:19 AM »

I did loose 30k in my trading account yesterday, to be on topic and not bluntly jacking yet another thread...
.............and I do like croissant's only because we have a real baker that makes em here in lake worth, really for a french guy he is OK...

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #127 on: September 16, 2008, 07:51:39 AM »

Fresh Hot NY Sesame Seed Bagel with scallion cream cheese schmear and some nice nova! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Oh yeah.....

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #128 on: September 16, 2008, 07:51:54 AM »

I'm not a Capo, but I play one at work... 

And I didn't sleep in a Holiday Inn express - so the free world is pretty much on their own today

I did not sleep in a Holiday Inn Express either.  Hilton last night, with the big fluffy foo foo pillows.

I am somewhat disturbed this thread did not go in the hamster direction.  Was planning to send a link to Richard Gere later if it did.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #129 on: September 16, 2008, 07:54:09 AM »

Hamsters cannot swim worth chit...tried one for largemouth bait once but because it was nice a chubby with those little legs n all it just sank...they were cheaper than wild shiners and gerbils are too hard to find but may swim better.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #130 on: September 16, 2008, 07:54:20 AM »

I did loose 30k in my trading account yesterday, to be on topic and not bluntly jacking yet another thread...
.............and I do like croissant's only because we have a real baker that makes em here in lake worth, really for a french guy he is OK...

We have a French baker in town.  Their stuff is real good.  

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #131 on: September 16, 2008, 07:56:18 AM »

Hamster do not swim very well.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #132 on: September 16, 2008, 07:59:17 AM »

Gerbils in the bath

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #133 on: September 16, 2008, 07:59:26 AM »

Hamsters cannot swim worth chit...tried one for largemouth bait once but because it was nice a chubby with those little legs n all it just sank...they were cheaper than wild shiners and gerbils are too hard to find but may swim better.

Gotta put the hook through the leg, not the body. Pops the air sac and they just sink.

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #134 on: September 16, 2008, 08:03:14 AM »

Well, I for one prefer muffins to donuts...there I said it, it is out in the open now and I feel better about it too.
But a nice yeast donut is still very comforting...cake donuts unless of the cider variety should just go back to from where they came...I'm just saying....

Toasted onion bagel with butter. As a matter of fact, I know of a good place to get one in Jupiter, FL. I think I'll head down there today so I can have one for breakfast tomorrow morning. And I like them so much, I may have to stay another day to have one the following morning too. Maybe I can even sneak in a cigar break down in Delray.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 59

Page created in 0.644 seconds with 22 queries.