Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59

Author Topic: Financial Meltdown?!  (Read 80924 times)

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
Re: Financial Meltdown?!
« Reply #855 on: October 16, 2008, 09:42:55 AM »

Cindy McCain is a blond beer heiress worth millions of $.  More ads with rich good looking blondes drinking beer would be better than the current crop of drivel politically. 

McCain should get a big boat (Named "Big Beer Vote Boat), fill it with bikini clad blondes drinking beer, and smile & wave & yell "vote for me" as he captained it all over Lake Havasu.  I would rather see that than the crappola they have on nw.
I hear Ed McMahon has begun a new career in rap.... and can be bought.....cheap  :nixweiss: If'n the boat is in need of additional entertainment that is ;)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #856 on: October 16, 2008, 09:45:51 AM »

I hear Ed McMahon has begun a new career in rap.... and can be bought.....cheap  :nixweiss: If'n the boat is in need of additional entertainment that is ;)

Johnny married a new gal name Joanne every few years & Ed invested in gold.  Figured the guy was set for life.......
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Sean M Cary

« Reply #857 on: October 16, 2008, 09:48:42 AM »

Give the pens to the kids & the wife gets the shopping bag - automatic souvenirs.  Leaves the picture frame for you, of course.

already done...

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #858 on: October 16, 2008, 09:50:12 AM »

already done...

You coulda ridden down, blown off the Geek-o-rama conference today, and ridden over to Daytona to join the happy throngs in thongs.....

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #859 on: October 16, 2008, 09:51:08 AM »

You coulda ridden down, blown off the Geek-o-rama conference today, and ridden over to Daytona to join the happy throngs in thongs.....
Is Gary in Daytona  :confused5:

Sean M Cary

« Reply #860 on: October 16, 2008, 09:54:11 AM »

nah, got this small problem with appointed place of duty thing...  On leave tomorrow, doing MGM and Magic Kingdom - have already bribed the 6 year old to go on the Rockin Roller coaster (costing me a $50.00 Star Wars Lego Ship)...

Then doing a one day push back to NC Saturday...

Disney extended a $99 a night rate for me...sweet!

Steve Balmer is the Key Note today, gotta see where MS is going.

BAck to my geekness

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #861 on: October 16, 2008, 09:56:40 AM »

nah, got this small problem with appointed place of duty thing...  On leave tomorrow, doing MGM and Magic Kingdom - have already bribed the 6 year old to go on the Rockin Roller coaster (costing me a $50.00 Star Wars Lego Ship)...

BAck to my geekness
Sounds good, enjoy the family  :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #862 on: October 16, 2008, 09:59:37 AM »

Is Gary in Daytona  :confused5:

;D ;D ;D

I have never actually seen Gary except in pictures.  Most of them involve a thong.  If he wore it in Daytona..... canceling all those thoughts immediately.   :nervous:

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #863 on: October 16, 2008, 10:02:01 AM »

;D ;D ;D

I have never actually seen Gary except in pictures.  Most of them involve a thong.  If he wore it in Daytona..... canceling all those thoughts immediately.   :nervous:
Same here. Will the great OZ please come out from behind the curtain??  :huepfenlol2: Maybe he's a fabrication to keep Sean and Miker in line  :huepfenjump3: :huepfenlol2:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #864 on: October 16, 2008, 10:02:44 AM »

BAck to my geekness

Sucks to be responsible at times.  I know that too well myself.

So the curtain climbers are with you.  Fun.  Great rate!  My wife is at Animal Kingdom today with her class of animals students.  

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #865 on: October 16, 2008, 10:05:13 AM »

Same here. Will the great OZ please come out from behind the curtain??  :huepfenlol2: Maybe he's a fabrication to keep Sean and Miker in line  :huepfenjump3: :huepfenlol2:

His thong is some sort of fabric but I never plan to touch it.   :nervous:   ;D

According to the Great Mystic Crystal of the CVO Universe (Users Online) Fired00d is not here currently. 

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #866 on: October 16, 2008, 10:10:20 AM »

His thong is some sort of fabric but I never plan to touch it.   :nervous:   ;D

According to the Great Mystic Crystal of the CVO Universe (Users Online) Fired00d is not here currently. 
He is all knowing and never very far  :ROFLOL:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #867 on: October 16, 2008, 10:20:09 AM »

He is all knowing and never very far  :ROFLOL:

This is true.  Threads are moved about with precision and questions are answered with useful information. 

Confused me greatly for a while, then I grew accustomed to it.

BTW - if you Google Images for "Fired00d thong"  this is one of the pics you will get:

:huepfenjump3: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenlol2:

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #868 on: October 16, 2008, 10:34:09 AM »

;D ;D ;D

I have never actually seen Gary except in pictures. 

He's been hold up in his computer room since leaving Maggie Valley in October of 06 and hasn't been at a "gathering" since. I was worried about him for awhile, but he's got a firm grip on cyberspace and is fine  :P 

B B

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #869 on: October 16, 2008, 10:52:05 AM »

Yup, he ain't got it.. The smirking of both during the so called "debate" made me watch "Bewitched" reruns while drinking frozen strawberry things.  The Jestor Decor put the idea into my little mad cow infested brain...Shame on you Cheri. 

*proud smiles* Now, we'll just get ya focused on Cheri-tinis and a new fav "apple pie moonshine* (credit to the muley's!!)  ;)

Yer kidding me RIGHT?? How else do ya think I can do the "new" math within the $750 budget???  :huepfenlol2: Not to mention when I look around and see THREE instead of TWO CVO harley's in the garage, I blame it on the hooch instead of HB??? hahaha  :P
I like shiny stuff!
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 22 queries.