Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Author Topic: Aftermarket Slip ons 4" dia. for 09 SE Roady?  (Read 7923 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Aftermarket Slip ons 4" dia. for 09 SE Roady?
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2008, 10:46:52 PM »

I can never be quiet...D&D slip on 4" and sert on delivery day for me!

:2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: ;) :drink:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Never ride with a Halfsac! Insist on Fullsac Perf!
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2008, 12:59:43 AM »

Hey Fullsac, you stepped on my thread for my SEUC4 but that is great if you can give me advice on what to do for my stock bike.  I want to keep the 2 into 1 into 2.  So what options do I have?  I hear there is a Cat conv. in the header pipes just prior to the separation(???)   :nixweiss: :nixweiss:
I am ready to spend money but do not know what to do :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

I had a set of 09 mufflers in my hand. Identical external dimentions to all 95-08 mufflers. If you like the look of your stock mufflers, replacing the cores is an inexpensive option that will give you performance and a smooth rumble while maintaining the looks and quality of the OEM muffler. The jury is still out on the how much power if any the cat is robbing. Dyno test will tell the real story soon enough. Thats all I know about the 09s so far. Sorry for stepping on your thread. I thought Jettjocky started this one. Quess I need to lay down the bong.

SG
Steve@fullsac.com  www.fullsac.com
Never argue with idiots. They will beat you with experience.

MikeD

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2008, 06:23:57 AM »

I had a set of 09 mufflers in my hand. Identical external dimentions to all 95-08 mufflers. If you like the look of your stock mufflers, replacing the cores is an inexpensive option that will give you performance and a smooth rumble while maintaining the looks and quality of the OEM muffler. The jury is still out on the how much power if any the cat is robbing. Dyno test will tell the real story soon enough. Thats all I know about the 09s so far. Sorry for stepping on your thread. I thought Jettjocky started this one. Quess I need to lay down the bong.

SG

Your more than welcome anywhere on this site!   Thanks for joining on and providing the information on the stock pipes and what you can do for us.   Welcome aboard!

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2008, 07:21:08 AM »

SG

Yeah Steve!  Where were you before I ordered my 4" D&D muffy's!  Only kidding, welcome and I look forward to some education on exhaust flow, always up to learmn a little something.

flyingwillie

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 05 Cherry SEEG__Sold
    • CVO2: 06 Autumn Haze SEUC__Sold
    • CVO3: 09 Silver/Blue SEUC 4
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2008, 07:58:20 AM »

SG

SG, not a problem....I was only kidding on the "stepping" comment.  I am happy you posted because I need the advice and education.  Replacing the cores sounds appealing to me.  Thanks and keep contributing PLEASE! :2vrolijk_21:
Warren

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2008, 03:05:16 PM »

Rob, sorry but I can't stand the quiet for 5000 miles and I bet you the best steak dinner in all of Fla that you won't be able to wait either ;)  How about it buddy?

Your on!! Everyone here is a witness! I can handle 2 months of quiet....especially when I only have 5 1/2 weeks left! :orange:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 03:10:30 PM by Robmay »

tdowell65

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 SEUC 8
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2008, 08:48:04 AM »

I had Steve change out my cores and sounds much much better.  For a very inexpensive upgrade from stock well worth the money.  Haven't had a chance to run it much but It at least rumbles now louder than my John Deere Lawnmower.   My neighbors who know nothing about Harleys at least no I have one again.  I've had this one for a few weeks and most couldn't even hear me coming in so they figured just sold the old one and quit riding :huepfenjump3:

chanman

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: O6 SE Ultra Classic (Sold)
    • CVO2: 09 SE Ultra Classic
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2008, 01:30:57 AM »

I had sent Vance and Hines an email inquiring about pipes and this was his response. I am in agreement way too quiet with the stock, but it is nice to hear the stereo plainly at 90mph. So it looks like the monsters are available right now. I just dont understand what makes them so expensive they are almost twice as much as most of the others, I had the basics on my 04 road king and my 06 SE Ultra and they sounded different on each bike but I loved the deep growl when you go ton it. Give this guy a call if you want more info
Chanman

The Only set of Slip-ons we currently offer that will fit the Œ09 is the
following:

Part# 16741              DRESSER 95-09 TAPERED SLASH-CUT SLIP-ONS
RET   $370.00

&

Part# 16755              FLH/FLT DRESSER 95-09 MONSTER OVALS W/CHRM ENDCAPS
RET   $759.00

The rest of our Œ09 Slip-ons will be ready approx.  by December.

Our 2008 FuelPak will fit the Œ09 models, however, the maps are currently
being developed and will be ready  in the upcoming weeks.

--

Ryan Lewis

Sales/ Tech. Support
Vance & Hines Racing
13861 Rosecrans Ave.
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
(800) 592-2529 ext. 136
Fax: 562-802-0110

hogpilot

• CVO1: '09 SERG Electric Orange
    • CVO2: '02 FLHTCUI
    • CVO3: '06 FXSTB
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2008, 05:44:30 PM »

Rob, I love those Monster Ovals but I was told today they are not yet available for the 09's :nixweiss: :nixweiss:
The V&H Monster Ovals for '09 are available at EBAY seller AmericanClassicMotors, PART# 16755. $624.95 + free shipping for Buy it Now.  Sam
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 06:57:49 PM by hogpilot »

bsquared62

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2008, 05:52:28 PM »

I saw a pair of the Monster Ovals yesterday. They will not work on a 09 SERG, unless they make a special offset version for that bike. The bracket location centers the muffler under the bag, not in the center of the carved opening. They are awesome looking for sure. I'd pay the extra for them if they fit in the center of that opening...

Brad

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2008, 07:15:30 PM »

The V&H Monster Ovals for '09 are available at EBAY seller AmericanClassicMotors, PART# 16755. $624.95 + free shipping for Buy it Now.  Sam

I sent him a question just to make sure. If they indeed do fit an 09, I am buying a pair. Thanks for the link. Best price I could get anywhere else was $638.00 cash.

Rob

flyingwillie

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2008, 07:20:38 PM »

Your on!! Everyone here is a witness! I can handle 2 months of quiet....especially when I only have 5 1/2 weeks left! :orange:

Darn,,,,I did not know you would do anything for a free meal  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
I have 1300 miles on mine in two weeks and I must admit the silence is nice sometimes until you get in traffic.
I LOVE the looks of the monster ovals but I may wait and see them on yours first.  I almost bought the Bub 7's today on ebay for half the price of the Monsters.

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2008, 07:22:36 PM »

Darn,,,,I did not know you would do anything for a free meal  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
I have 1300 miles on mine in two weeks and I must admit the silence is nice sometimes until you get in traffic.
I LOVE the looks of the monster ovals but I may wait and see them on yours first.  I almost bought the Bub 7's today on ebay for half the price of the Monsters.

Its gonna be close!!

flyingwillie

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2008, 08:08:37 PM »

Its gonna be close!!

I think we will need an arbitrator and someone to keep the dinner money in escrow!  ;D ;DAre you two willing to come to PCB for dinner and :drink:??

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2008, 08:38:43 PM »

Where the hell is PCB? :P
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Page created in 0.182 seconds with 22 queries.