Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Congrats Special_Ed and Special_Donna  (Read 9849 times)

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
Re: Congrats Special_Ed and Special_Donna
« Reply #225 on: September 29, 2008, 04:38:48 PM »

Ed just found this thread and want to congratulate you and Donna on your "Special Day".
Look forward to seeing you soon. Hope to still try to make it down to Naples when you are there to see you. Once again Ed congratulations. :2vrolijk_21:
Howie you did a excellent job of taking pictures too.  ;)

Dave
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

lilbear

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '06 VRSCSE2 - Yellow & Silver
    • CVO2: '08 FLHRSE4 - Black & Silver
    • CVO3: '11 FLHXSE2 - Black & Orange
« Reply #226 on: September 29, 2008, 06:41:30 PM »

Congratulations Ed and Donna!  Very best wishes for a joyful life together.  Great photos.  Looks like it was a great event.  Looking forward to seeing the two of you at an upcoming event. 

Craig

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #227 on: October 01, 2008, 10:28:26 PM »

A little late but congratulations!  May you have a lifetime of happiness together!
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

harleydiva

« Reply #228 on: October 01, 2008, 11:46:31 PM »

Donna and Ed,

What beautiful pictures...sure wish we could have been there to celebrate such a happy day.  We were there in spirit.   :)

"When you can love each other through the sunshine and the storm and keep the flame of true devotion glowing bright and warm;

When you can give each other room to grow and change and learn, yet hold one another close in mutual concern;

When you can be both lovers and the very best of friends and face together, hand in hand, the challenges life sends;

When you can offer patience, comfort, and real understanding, encourage one another's efforts, yet be undemanding;

When you can show true love and faith in everything you do, then married life will surely hold much joy for both of you."

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #229 on: October 02, 2008, 06:38:53 PM »

Just read through this entire thread. Don't know where to start. First off thanks to all for the well wishes, they are very much appreciated. Donna and I had a great time at our own wedding. Lots of laughs with friends and family. There were some friends that couldn't be with us and you were missed and in our thoughts.

There are a few folks that I want to send a "Special" thanks to, Q and Heather, Donna and I love you guys and you both helped make are day everything we could have hoped for and more, thank you my friends.

Howie, okay I'll forgive you for being late,  ;) . Thanks so much for taking so many great pictures, you were right, your pics came out better the the pro photog we hired! Thanks for everything, damn, you even cut the food line so that Donna and I could eat. You're the best Buddy!

Of course love to my bride who pulled all this together and NEVER lost her cool about anything, she is truly the Best! :-*, and to all the family and friends that shared the day with us.

After the wedding Donna and I headed to London for a day, then to Paris for Donna's B-day. Then down to St. Ives in South Western England. We had an incredible time. Two great cities and then the English seaside. We frequented a few Pubs, one of which was built in 1362, I had to duck down to get through the door but the Guinness was sure good.

There is one thing that I 'd like to share with everybody. About 2-1/2 years ago my father passed and as one can imagine he was greatly missed on this day. The picture below is one that Howie shot of Donna's flowers. In the center is a Brown Eyed Susan. My father was a bit of a green thumb and for some reason loved these little yellow and brown flowers. When Donna and I, along with Donna's Mother went to the florist the only thing I asked for was that one of these flowers be in her arrangement somewhere. Well the look I got from Donna's mother was pretty stern as was the one from the florist. I explained to Donna afterward why I made such a request and nothing more was said. Howie got the only picture of Donna's flowers and there is the one flower I asked for. Just another reason she is my best friend.

Thanks again to everyone here at my extended family!

Ed
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 06:49:32 PM by Special_Ed »
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

Boogerhead

« Reply #230 on: October 02, 2008, 11:50:54 PM »

Howie and Binx were kind enough to share all of their photos with me so I could share 'em all with you folks.

They're here: http://boogerhead.dyndns.org:8383/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=36962
which is much more easily remembered as ....

http://tinyurl.com/donnaed

At the moment, there's about 200 pictures all in one big photo album. I may try to split that up this weekend. Howie already rotated them, etc. for your viewing pleasure.

All this is running off my home computer ... so if the wife runs the vacuum cleaner at the same time as the air conditioner, the computer isn't going to answer. =)  Anyway, it's up probably 99.something percent of the time. You can add individual photos to the "cart," or back up and add the entire album to the "cart." The shopping-cart like thing will then either let you download the files you want in a ZIP or let you order prints through Shutterfly. (I don't get a cut or anything; whatever they charge you is whatever they charge anyone.) It's running Gallery2 photo software.

I may try to go in this weekend and split the photos into some sub-albums so it's a bit easier to work through, but the album address should remain the same.

Thanks again, Howie and Binx, and thanks again, Ed and Donna. I wish you two couples the best, as well as everyone else I met that day. =)

(And if you guys start to wander through the rest of the site, you can see my 18-month-old daughter was feeding monkeys in a city of 400,000 people instead of joining me at the wedding. Hrmph. Not that -that- says anything about Ed .... =)   )

Boogerhead

« Reply #231 on: October 14, 2008, 11:43:59 AM »

I didn't know my home router was in its death throes, intermittently and then finally cutting off anyone who wanted to see the pics.

We're posting a full backup, on the premise it's OK with Howie and everyone concerned, on our Flickr site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tunana1/sets/72157608028771149/

Shorter address: http://tinyurl.com/donnaeddonnaed  (donnaed repeated)

Thanks, sorry, thanks again. Everyone's been a wonderful host, my dad and I had a great time, and we all hope to see you again. And if anyone's wandering by with a baby carrier for a motorcycle ...

... I'd be sleeping on the sofa for the next 13 years. Oh, well. =)

Mike

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #232 on: October 14, 2008, 11:53:17 AM »

I didn't know my home router was in its death throes, intermittently and then finally cutting off anyone who wanted to see the pics.

We're posting a full backup, on the premise it's OK with Howie and everyone concerned, on our Flickr site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tunana1/sets/72157608028771149/

Shorter address: http://tinyurl.com/donnaeddonnaed  (donnaed repeated)

Thanks, sorry, thanks again. Everyone's been a wonderful host, my dad and I had a great time, and we all hope to see you again. And if anyone's wandering by with a baby carrier for a motorcycle ...

... I'd be sleeping on the sofa for the next 13 years. Oh, well. =)

Mike

Thanks Mike! Sure it's fine by me! They're Ed and Donna's pics now! Whatever they wanna do with em! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Boogerhead

« Reply #233 on: October 14, 2008, 12:59:16 PM »

Thanks Mike! Sure it's fine by me! They're Ed and Donna's pics now! Whatever they wanna do with em! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Ooh, does this mean we can Photoshop a tuxedo-clad Ed onto a pink Vespa? Hrm ... !  =)

Come to think of it, Donna might actually dig that ...

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #234 on: October 14, 2008, 03:08:19 PM »

Ooh, does this mean we can Photoshop a tuxedo-clad Ed onto a pink Vespa? Hrm ... !  =)

Come to think of it, Donna might actually dig that ...

Thanks Mike and Howie! Pink Vespa! Bad enough I ride a V-Rod...So I'm told... ;)
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

Boogerhead

« Reply #235 on: October 14, 2008, 03:33:53 PM »

Thanks Mike and Howie! Pink Vespa! Bad enough I ride a V-Rod...So I'm told... ;)

My one and only experience with a Harley took a brief intermission at a stop sign, then ended up with me stalled in a bush and mulch across the street at a senior housing complex, where an old guy promptly came out, told me I was an idiot, then demonstrated how his finger hadn't quite worked since some accident in ... 1972?

Maybe I should Photoshop -me- on the Vespa. Hrm.

/four wheels are better, when they're only sometimes on the ground
//'72 FJ-40 and bad back=bad combination =(
///Sometimes I miss having 2 1/2 gears
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Page created in 0.182 seconds with 21 queries.