Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Service complaint thread  (Read 794 times)

ufo

• Junior CVO Member
Service complaint thread
« on: July 19, 2005, 06:56:48 PM »

Saw the MOCO thread and actually don't have any real issues with MOCO itself, just little things in the details (plenty of threads on those).

Well, I have had some pretty bad experiences over the years but since today I'm royally bathroom expletive in the past tense over my 5k service, that's what I'm going to harp about.
Pick up the bike and immediately get into a 5 mph traffic for 3 or 4 miles. I finally hit the country road to my house and let'er rip. WHOOOHOOOWHOWooooo, what the intimate bedroom scene expletive  [smiley=furious.gif] is going on. Get home, the neighbors complaining about the whooohwwoooowoooo noise instead of the usual pipe rumble, I'ts 6pm no turning back to the dealership. I look, nothing touching the rear tire, Check the belt and it is stiff as my excitement at a mama feed the baby bar  [smiley=shocked2.gif].
Ok, it needs to be tighten once in a while but putting the rear wheel out of alignment is ridiculous. [smiley=thumbsdown.gif]
2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2, Freesom package, HD2003 pcIII map
2003 Road King Classic 6 speed big bore forged pistons cnc ported heads 251 cam race tuner rinehart true duals

Page created in 0.259 seconds with 21 queries.