Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Has Anyone Used  (Read 8716 times)

Mrs Red Hot

• Harley Lover
  • Senior CVO Member
  • One sweet ride and Red Hot!
Re: Has Anyone Used
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2005, 06:22:01 PM »

I just eliminated the 1 1/2 inch straight extension & put a bolt through the fender strut straight into the turn signal. Had to drill a hole through the centre of the new bolt to run the wires through. I suppose I still needed the relocation kit but just modified it.

As Scott said, you do need those for the detachables your using. You did seem to find a better look and way to use them though. Looks very nice, very custom looking. Thanks for posting the pictures.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  Sandy
Sandy :)

sefatboyscott

• Senior CVO Member
  • There is no mistaking the Dominant Gene
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2005, 02:52:15 PM »

After I do these last two things I think I'll be finished.  [smiley=cherry.gif]  Sandy

You mean until the next thing you decide to do?? I don't think it ever stops. Just when you think it's everything you want another aftermarket company comes out with another cool part, or your walking through a swap meet and see something you never thought of having before on and on.......it never ends!
05 FLSTFSE
Caliber Pipes
Screamin Eagle Race tuner
Custom mapped Dyno Tuned
Max Power 97.2 Max Torque 107.3

Mrs Red Hot

• Harley Lover
  • Senior CVO Member
  • One sweet ride and Red Hot!
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2005, 04:20:53 PM »

You mean until the next thing you decide to do?? I don't think it ever stops. Just when you think it's everything you want another aftermarket company comes out with another cool part, or your walking through a swap meet and see something you never thought of having before on and on.......it never ends!

Yes, that's sort of like never say never, cause as soon as you do something comes along and changes things for sure.  At least I'm done for a while. Gonna have to save up more cash if I decide to add anything else.  [smiley=biggthumpup.gif]  Sandy
Sandy :)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.