Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Ultra Classic® Electra Glide®

Color Schedule

(1/10) > >>

mr_magoo:
When will we know color schedule,  which color will be first?

mr_magoo:
dealer has an autum haze that ships on the 24 of august,  with crimson and gray next but no ship date.

JCZ:
Black candy crimson and charcol slate is the only color that's nice (in my humble opnion).  Those other two colors.......well uuhhmmmmm, I'll pass.

mr_magoo:
Thats the one the boss says she likes!!  I want to see the autumn haze before I decide on a color.  Not sure it would matter to her what color as long as she gets rear speakers.  Remember when we got the 04 and found out you couldn't get rear speaker she was mad.

JCZ:

--- Quote ---Thats the one the boss says she likes!!  I want to see the autumn haze before I decide on a color.  Not sure it would matter to her what color as long as she gets rear speakers.  Remember when we got the 04 and found out you couldn't get rear speaker she was mad.
--- End quote ---

Yea, I remember that Magoo.  And I remember her response to the back seat, too.  She must have really got excited when she saw the back seat on the Ultra Classic....with lumbar support and all. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  So are you going to be keeping your Orange and black?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version