Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Author Topic: Color Schedule  (Read 14510 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: Color Schedule
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2005, 12:35:27 PM »

Been trying to blow up the pic to see if the chrome's peeling yet....

That's is just sooooooo rude  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] !
« Last Edit: July 29, 2005, 12:36:24 PM by twolanerider »

BLM777

• 1K CVO Member
  • Who says 110's won't run? SofA 777

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3 Black Diamond/Emerald Ice
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2005, 12:54:38 PM »

Bet you'd expect no less.......

jmorton10

• Full CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2005, 09:33:59 AM »

And it still has a leather bundle on the back. [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

I saw one of these bikes recently & the leather tour pack doesn't bother me at all, but there is NO WAY I would consider paying 30K for a bike in that ugly green color.... [smiley=confused5.gif]

~John

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2005, 11:58:57 AM »

I saw one of these bikes recently & the leather tour pack doesn't bother me at all, but there is NO WAY I would consider paying 30K for a bike in that ugly green color.... [smiley=confused5.gif]

~John

It's taken me most of my life, but I've finally learned "never say never" .  In this case, however, I have to agree that I would not spend 33K for a bike with that paint scheme.  What I would pay for, however, would be as follows:  Ultra in solid black (no stripes, doo-dads, etc) with a black and chrome 103" engine, chrome front end package, fancy chrome wheels, top quality rear air suspension with on-board compressor and automatic ride height control, cartridge type adjustable front suspension, six piston Brembo front brakes, and a really comfortable seat.  A modern sound system would also be nice, but not absolutely essential.  Unfortunately, to get something like that I'll have to build it myself.
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

Scrrem

• Full CVO Member
  • 2005 FLHTCSE2
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2005, 12:11:45 PM »

grc, sounds like a nice package you put together there.....when do you start taking orders? :)

GC_Super

• Elite CVO Member
  • Great Ride!
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2005, 08:48:32 PM »

Man, the name of some of these colors. I can see a bunch of big tough guys talking about their Harleys, when one guy asks, " so, what color is yoy bike?  Uhmmm,  Autum Haze.   [smiley=confused.gif] I'd rather say black and charcoal.  LOL
2006 SEUltra ordered, born on Feb 10, recieved Feb, 28, 2006

Dave

• Junior CVO Member
  • Head out on the highway, lookin for adventure.....
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2005, 03:27:01 PM »

For what its worth all three colors were on display in Rapid City not that its an indication of simultanous availability but perhaps?
dkm

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2005, 03:41:51 PM »

They've been making one of ea. of the colors in the show bikes since the 2004's that I know of........maybe before.  But, like in '04, if you wanted to see the pumpkin SEEG, you had to be at one of the shows or hit it just right when it was back in town at the York, PA plant.  They evidently didn't paint but one pumpkin for the 1st half of the year, then stopped painting the Huckleberrys and started producing the Pumpkins.  They could still be doing them in phases like that......      [smiley=nixweiss.gif]     spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2005, 06:14:23 PM »

Got a call from the dealer today and the black candy crimsion and slate will ship out in December,  autumn haze will ship the 29th of this month a week later than they where first told.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

GC_Super

• Elite CVO Member
  • Great Ride!
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2005, 05:21:36 PM »

My dealer just called me and said my build date for a black/char SEUltra is Dec 5th, and should be here (TX) between the 10th and 15th.  It's gonna be a long 4 months.   [smiley=confused.gif]

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2005, 07:59:31 PM »

My dealer just called me and said my build date for a black/char SEUltra is Dec 5th, and should be here (TX) between the 10th and 15th.  It's gonna be a long 4 months.   [smiley=confused.gif]

I feel your pain, and know of it well!! [smiley=disappointed.gif] I had to wait NINE months for my  [smiley=pumpkin.gif] (Otober - July) [smiley=confused.gif]. Lucky for me it was mostly cold months, not much bike riding did I miss. But I'm telling you when spring came around I could hear a Hog start two counties over.  [smiley=cry2.gif]  I didn't get mines from local dealer (could only get put on list, but found dealer in NC that still had some of his allotment unspoken for), talking about being on pins and needles. The entire time I was really worried that something was going to happen with deal even though I had sent them deposit. Not being local, and previous customer, CVO bike, I just knew I was going to get a call and be told that they were returning my deposit for some reason that I wasn't going to get the bike.

I would call every couple of weeks to talk to salesman for updates just to keep myself fresh on their mind. Now something that added to my anxiety was about a month before it was time to pick up bike I called several days asking for salesman that I was working with and he was never there. They kept trying to refer me to another salesman, after a few days I figured out that the salesman I was working with was no longer employed there. Now you talking 'bout stress!!! But in the end it all worked out and I'm happy.

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
[smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

displacing air

• Elite CVO Member
  • I am glad God answers no sometimes!
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2005, 08:04:30 PM »

I am holding out for the Majestic crimson pearl with vivid emerald green haze due in the Autumn slate!
2006 SEUC ...Watermelon Flavor!

GC_Super

• Elite CVO Member
  • Great Ride!
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2005, 09:08:59 PM »

Hey Fired, I understand what you're sayin.  I must of called about 20 dealerships trying to locate one of the black/char bikes.  I got a lot of different answers. Some said yea, we can put your name on a list, some said they can't pre-sell bikes, some said they could take my $$$, but couldn't give me a date or color schedule. Like you, with so few bikes available, I didn't want to just be ON  a list.  So, I finally found one that gave me a date and took a deposit.  I'll miss the great fall riding season, but at least I can sleep at nite and not worry about my name on some list.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2005, 10:08:44 PM »

Our dealer will only get 2 bikes, autumn haze & black candy crimson.  No green bike at all.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

HawgDoc

« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2005, 07:32:01 AM »

H-D will cycle thru all 3 color combinations during EACH of the 3 sales phases this year. Unlike past where each phase only had one color.
Be quick to listen, and slow to speak.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Page created in 0.184 seconds with 21 queries.