Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9  All

Author Topic: I HOPE THE TRANSFORMATION IS COMPLETE (SO DOES THE WIFE)  (Read 12676 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: I HOPE THE TRANSFORMATION IS COMPLETE (SO DOES THE WIFE)
« Reply #105 on: October 13, 2008, 09:14:00 AM »

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

New Math?? Iski  :P

Ken?? Don't make me ground your from this site!!! *hhmmmmmmm* That might be the best "savings plan" available at this time!!   :o

Cheri,

My financial & spiritual advisor, Ken would never spend more than $750.  Nuh-uh.  And you can bet the farm (if you do not have a farm you can bet something else like a good garden hose with adjustable sprayer nozzle maybe?) that of the money spent, $749.99 is carefully & lovingly spent for your ongoing comfort, pleasure, and enjoyment ONLY.  It really is all about you. 

;D ;D ;D

BTW - $2.5k is new math for $25.00.   :nixweiss:

I hope this clears that up.   :pepper:

CVO posters who save money of stuff every time they buy stuff (CVOpwsmosettbs),  Mike   :drink:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #106 on: October 13, 2008, 09:19:11 AM »

My new road sofa was only a little more than my pickup...Its how I look at it anyway and besides it was for Schmoops comfort and safety, of which she has not had was smart enough the pleasure of experiencing yet

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #107 on: October 13, 2008, 09:21:05 AM »

It is all about the BSR.

I heard that somewhere.

It might have been from my BSR?   :nixweiss:

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #108 on: October 13, 2008, 09:25:30 AM »

Cheri,

My financial & spiritual advisor, Ken would never spend more than $750.  Nuh-uh.  And you can bet the farm (if you do not have a farm you can bet something else like a good garden hose with adjustable sprayer nozzle maybe?) that of the money spent, $749.99 is carefully & lovingly spent for your ongoing comfort, pleasure, and enjoyment ONLY.  It really is all about you. 

;D ;D ;D

BTW - $2.5k is new math for $25.00.   :nixweiss:

I hope this clears that up.   :pepper:

Mike

Actually it's for my "comfort and safety". At least that's the usual "argument" (uummmmm...I mean debate, no wait, discussion??)  :huepfenlol2: If ANYONE here can determine if a cup is half empty or full, I'm pretty sure that's MY forte'. ;)

I truly do understand the new math *proud smiles* Weirdly enough, the bank and credit cards use the OLD math (sheesh, they need some CPE credits in NEW math or what??)

So I guess I'm sayin', it's as clear as that old muddy river that runs along this great state or KY!! BUT, I will admit to loving mississippi mud pie  :huepfenlol2:

CVO posters who save money of stuff every time they buy stuff (CVOpwsmosettbs),  Mike   :drink:
I like shiny stuff!

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #109 on: October 13, 2008, 09:29:16 AM »

It is all about the BSR.

I heard that somewhere.

It might have been from my BSR?   :nixweiss:

I can't wait to meet your lovely BSR!! She sounds like a wise woman :) (well, at least after she married YOU??)  :P
I like shiny stuff!

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #110 on: October 13, 2008, 10:11:07 AM »

My new road sofa was only a little more than my pickup...Its how I look at it anyway and besides it was for Schmoops comfort and safety, of which she has not had was smart enough the pleasure of experiencing yet

Adding the price paid for EVERY vehicle I have ever owned (3, all used) does not equal what I paid for my road sofa.  I've been lucky enough to have a car my Dad owned to drive in high school and college and also to have jobs that provided company cars.
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #111 on: October 13, 2008, 10:23:13 AM »

If I didn't spend it on bikes, booze, gambling and cigars, I'd just waste it anyways.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #112 on: October 13, 2008, 10:42:30 AM »

Actually it's for my "comfort and safety". At least that's the usual "argument" (uummmmm...I mean debate, no wait, discussion??)   If ANYONE here can determine if a cup is half empty or full, I'm pretty sure that's MY forte'.

I truly do understand the new math *proud smiles* Weirdly enough, the bank and credit cards use the OLD math (sheesh, they need some CPE credits in NEW math or what??)

So I guess I'm sayin', it's as clear as that old muddy river that runs along this great state or KY!! BUT, I will admit to loving mississippi mud pie.

Banks work on our tax money now.  We pay taxes to the gummint so the gummint can give our money to the banks so banks can loan money to us so we can pay taxes to the gummint.

Appears to be some sort of scam to me.   :nixweiss:

Spending money on a CVO is way better than that tax/bank/gummint scam stuff.  Plus spending it on anything Miker says to spend it on.

My BSR knows I would never spend more money than I absolutely needed to on anything.  Except our first mailbox.  Long story - sad ending.  Expensive mailbox. 

;D

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #113 on: October 13, 2008, 10:51:44 AM »

Gaaaa, mail box horrors...I need a new post, the termites got my post and apathy got the box...It is just velcoed on, so when the little bastits go mailbox smashing mine pops off wimpishly and is no fun.  It hasn't been whacked in 4 or 5 years now...I will not spend money on a mailbox as I believe the post office should give them away..

Smiler

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #114 on: October 13, 2008, 11:22:21 AM »

I finally think I'm done transforming, either that or I am becoming delusional. I made the tour pak detachable, added the Hawg Wired "For in the Face" audio system, replaced the seat with a Corbin "Young Guns" saddle, removed the saddle bag guards, and added the Kuryakyn Starter/Solenoid cover. I am very pleased with all the modifications, I have enclosed some pics.

Kuryakyn Starter/Solenoid cover
 :worthless:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #115 on: October 13, 2008, 11:31:30 AM »

Gaaaa, mail box horrors...I need a new post, the termites got my post and apathy got the box...It is just velcoed on, so when the little bastits go mailbox smashing mine pops off wimpishly and is no fun.  It hasn't been whacked in 4 or 5 years now...I will not spend money on a mailbox as I believe the post office should give them away..

Will not tell the mailbox story here.  Very sad - several mailboxes were destroyed in failed installation attempts.  Long time ago.........

Too bad about those termites and the bastits. 

The post office delivers our mail to other people who sometimes bring it to us.  Sort of a lottery or raffle, basically.  Current mailbox is in a brick thingy that has been knocked over by a drunk & rebuilt once.  Sometimes it gets nudged & I take the riding lawn mower & nudge it back into place.  BTE, my lawn mower does have a trailer hitch.

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #116 on: October 13, 2008, 12:12:15 PM »

Will not tell the mailbox story here.  Very sad - several mailboxes were destroyed in failed installation attempts.  Long time ago.........

Too bad about those termites and the bastits. 

The post office delivers our mail to other people who sometimes bring it to us.  Sort of a lottery or raffle, basically.  Current mailbox is in a brick thingy that has been knocked over by a drunk & rebuilt once.  Sometimes it gets nudged & I take the riding lawn mower & nudge it back into place.  BTE, my lawn mower does have a trailer hitch.

I'll tell my mailbox story here. Late one night I heard brakes lock down, tires sliding on pavement followed by a loud bang and crash. I figured it was drunks hitting my mailbox again, so, I loaded a 9 MM auto and dropped it in my back pocket. I drove down the driveway since it was 1/4 mile long and I'm too lazy to walk. Sure enough there was a car upside down in the ditch and my mailbox was again torn to hell. The car reminded me of a dead horse with all fours sticking up. The wheels were still spinning and steam was spewing out from under the hood and the lights were still shining up into the sky. They were inside screaming for help as all of the doors were stuck. I tried to open all 4 doors and none of them would budge. I finally got my feet up against the car and my fingers behind the door, and managed to finally pry a door 1/2 open. I don't think a "normal" man could have done it. Beer cans started rolling out by the dozen. After finally getting all of them out, the driver was only worried about the lights still being on, and a cop giving him a DUI. I decided he was right, the lights needed to be off. So, I broke them out with the butt of the 9 MM. There was a 12 y/o girl in the car. When the coppers got there, their story was that she was driving.

I think I should have just left them traped in the car, as they never fixed or paid for my mailbox.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #117 on: October 13, 2008, 12:33:38 PM »

Frigin ingrates! There you agin Ken, no good deed goes unpunished...

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #118 on: October 13, 2008, 12:33:55 PM »

Meant to post "Solide". 

Where are the pics?

Mike made me wait in Ocala and we had lunch on their way back thru...

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2008, 01:45:15 PM »

I'll tell my mailbox story here. Late one night I heard brakes lock down, tires sliding on pavement followed by a loud bang and crash. I figured it was drunks hitting my mailbox again, so, I loaded a 9 MM auto and dropped it in my back pocket. I drove down the driveway since it was 1/4 mile long and I'm too lazy to walk. Sure enough there was a car upside down in the ditch and my mailbox was again torn to hell. The car reminded me of a dead horse with all fours sticking up. The wheels were still spinning and steam was spewing out from under the hood and the lights were still shining up into the sky. They were inside screaming for help as all of the doors were stuck. I tried to open all 4 doors and none of them would budge. I finally got my feet up against the car and my fingers behind the door, and managed to finally pry a door 1/2 open. I don't think a "normal" man could have done it. Beer cans started rolling out by the dozen. After finally getting all of them out, the driver was only worried about the lights still being on, and a cop giving him a DUI. I decided he was right, the lights needed to be off. So, I broke them out with the butt of the 9 MM. There was a 12 y/o girl in the car. When the coppers got there, their story was that she was driving.

I think I should have just left them traped in the car, as they never fixed or paid for my mailbox.

My mailbox story sucks.  Yours doesn't suck but the adults in that car did.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9  All

Page created in 0.177 seconds with 21 queries.