Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: I’m in love again!  (Read 5413 times)

ryr8828dj

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: SE Fat Bob Black Diamond/Fire Quartz
Re: I’m in love again!
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2008, 03:35:38 PM »

Picked her up yesterday about noon and spent most the day and half the night riding her so I’m pretty beat right now. She does have a few bug splats on her and I was just to tired to wipe her off good before I shot these pix. She’s tricky to take pix of seems she changes color according to the way the sun hits her. Sweet ride and I just can’t wait to get the first 500 miles on her so I can chunk her out on the freeway.

Same thing I been tryin' to tell everybody.  Pics just don't do the bike justice.  Welcome to the site and congrats on the best ride every built.

BUNKERBEER

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 CVO Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2009 Rocker 103 stage 4
    • CVO3: 2008 Street Bob
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2008, 09:55:16 PM »

One more on that one... ITS ALIVE I TELL YE ALIVE!
2009 CVO Road Glide
2009 Rocker 103 stage 4
2008 Street Bob

Andy

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2008, 11:03:58 AM »

Same thing I been tryin' to tell everybody.  Pics just don't do the bike justice.  Welcome to the site and congrats on the best ride every built.
I agree with you on the pix. I shoot with a Canon SLR 40D and a 24-70 Canon lens. High end camera equipment that always gets perfect pix as the eye sees it. Well not in this case...I can't say I've ever run into anything like this bike when it comes to taking pix. What's missing? It doesn't pick up the paints glitter like the eye sees it. So hey! Don't blame your camera... right now it has myself and camera confused as to why. 

bikerman101

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2008, 01:37:01 PM »

Enjoy the new scoot brother... :bananarock:

Andy

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2010, 06:00:16 PM »

Here’s what I’ve done to my bike and what it looks like today 20,000 trouble free miles later. Oil cooler kewled her off real well. I didn’t care much for the beer keg looking spoiler, removed it and added the engine guard. I miss the Tommy gun pipe looks but love the sound of the Thunder Headers. I changed my cam also….

jimamtay

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 08 FXSTSSE (1 mile) eyecandy
    • CVO2: 10 FXDFSE
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2010, 11:34:56 PM »

Hey Andy
Bike still looks awesome, 20 k later, bet she'll make another 20 & still look/run fabulous.

Jimmy
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 22 queries.