Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Hijack This Thread!  (Read 6113 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Hijack This Thread!
« Reply #150 on: October 15, 2008, 12:29:16 AM »

;D ;D ;D

"You- you mean marijuana. Lord have mercy, is that what that is? Well, let me see that. Mmmmm-mmm. Mmmm....I-I-I couldn't do that. I mean, I've got enough problems with the - with the booze and all. I mean, uh, I - I can't afford to get hooked...it-it-it leads to harder stuff."

Billy: [while smoking a Joint] Oh wow! What? Who's that man? What the hell was that, man?
Captain America: Huh?
Billy: [nervous] No, man, like hey, man. Wow. I was watching this object man, li-like the satellite that we saw the other night, right? And, like, it was going right across the sky, man, and then... I mean it just suddenly, uh, it just changed direction and went whizzin right off, man. It flashed...
Captain America: [interupting him] You're stoned out of your mind, man.

;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #151 on: October 15, 2008, 01:04:58 AM »

Billy: [while smoking a Joint] Oh wow! What? Who's that man? What the hell was that, man?
Captain America: Huh?
Billy: [nervous] No, man, like hey, man. Wow. I was watching this object man, li-like the satellite that we saw the other night, right? And, like, it was going right across the sky, man, and then... I mean it just suddenly, uh, it just changed direction and went whizzin right off, man. It flashed...
Captain America: [interupting him] You're stoned out of your mind, man.

;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Billy: Hey man, everything that we ever dreamed of is in that teardrop gas tank - and you got a stranger over  there pourin' gasoline all over it. Man, all he's got to do is turn and look over into it, man, and he can see that...

Wyatt: He won't know what it is, man. He won't know what it is. Don't worry, Billy. Everything's all right.

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #152 on: October 15, 2008, 01:09:05 AM »

This was actually Heavenly Blue's complete line:

We wanna be free! We wanna be free to do what we wanna do. We wanna be free to ride. We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man! ... And we wanna get loaded. And we wanna have a good time. And that's what we are gonna do. We are gonna have a good time... We are gonna have a party.

Billy: Hey man, everything that we ever dreamed of is in that teardrop gas tank - and you got a stranger over  there pourin' gasoline all over it. Man, all he's got to do is turn and look over into it, man, and he can see that...

Wyatt: He won't know what it is, man. He won't know what it is. Don't worry, Billy. Everything's all right.

Wyatt: You ever want to be somebody else?
Stranger: I'd like to try Porky Pig.
Wyatt: I never wanted to be anybody else.

Stranger: [giving Wyatt some LSD] When you get to the right place, with the right people, quarter this. You know, this could be the right place. The time's running out.
Wyatt: Yeah, I'm, I'm hip about time. But I just gotta go.

Billy: We've done it. We've done it. We're rich. Wyatt. [laughs] Yeah, man. [laughs] Yeah. Clearly, we did it, man we did it. We did it. Huh. We're rich, man. We're retired in Florida, now, mister. Whew.
Wyatt: You know, Billy. We blew it.
Billy: What? Huh? Wha-wha-wha- That's what it's all about, man. I mean, like you know - I mean, you go for the big money, man, and then you're free. You dig? [Laughs]
Wyatt: We blew it. Good night, man.

;D ;)

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 01:14:53 AM by Hoist! »
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #153 on: October 15, 2008, 07:57:44 AM »

"And today the Great Yertle, that Marvelous he
Is King of the Mud.
That is all he can see. "

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #154 on: October 15, 2008, 07:58:35 AM »

"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells."

Dr.Seuss

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #155 on: October 15, 2008, 08:11:21 AM »

Ulysses Everett McGill: Damn! We're in a tight spot!

Delmar O'Donnell: Oh, George... not the livestock.

Ulysses Everett McGill: Baptism! You two're just dumber'n a bag of hammers.

Delmar O'Donnell: We thought you was a toad!

Washington Hogwallop: Mrs. Hogwallop up and R-U-N-N-O-F-T.

Delmar O'Donnell: Care for some gopher?
Ulysses Everett McGill: No thank you, Delmar. One third of a gopher would only arouse my appetite without bedding it down.
Delmar O'Donnell: Oh, you can have the whole thing. Me and Pete already had one apiece. We ran across a whole... gopher village.

Ulysses Everett McGill: It ain't the law!
Sheriff Cooley: The law? The law is a human institution.

It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #156 on: October 15, 2008, 08:20:00 AM »

Outlaw Josey Wales

Clint Eastwood (Josey): When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.

Chief Dan George (Lone Watie): I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither!
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 21 queries.