Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: replacement front disc  (Read 700 times)

guppytrash

• 1K CVO Member
replacement front disc
« on: October 13, 2008, 07:37:07 PM »

Love this bike. 
Not so much the big front discs.  I know they are good quality great performance full floaters but they could improve on the looks.
  The SERG discs look so much nicer.  Thinner profile at the pad contact point. 
I hope for a better looking aftermarket disc to match the wheel. 
Like the wheels just wish I could see more of them. 

BUCKEYE

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: replacement front disc
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 07:15:19 AM »

I agree 100%. I've been looking for different rotors to match the wheel also. Have not found anything yet. I have a friend who is a HAAS CNC programmer / operator and we cut rotors for 2005 Road Kings, so this might be an option.

guppytrash

• 1K CVO Member
Re: replacement front disc
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 09:06:35 AM »

I agree 100%. I've been looking for different rotors to match the wheel also. Have not found anything yet. I have a friend who is a HAAS CNC programmer / operator and we cut rotors for 2005 Road Kings, so this might be an option.

BUCKEYE
Keep me in mind if your buddy makes some.  I would like to stay with a full floater.
If I get six lucky numbers in the lottery, I would put the 09 SERG wheels/rotors front and back.
Someone here will find an aftermarket rotor that looks a little more like it should.  Then I just have to find a way to justify spending the cash on it. 

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 22 queries.