Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Author Topic: I can hardly wait to show everybody PICTURES ARE UP!  (Read 18656 times)

MikeD

Re: I can hardly wait to show everybody
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2008, 05:27:52 PM »

I dont know what a bigger waste of time, me reading this post, or me writing this...
 :worthless:

Sorry if you take offense to this, but dude, it's now 2008, digital cameras are here!  I know you are somewhat computer literate, you'r on the site!  You dont need a gun powder flash anymore for pics. :huepfenlol2:

upload the pics to the computer and add the pics in here where the attach: is printed in bold letters.  Click choose file and then browse and find the picture and then click post. 

BUNKERBEER

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 CVO Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2009 Rocker 103 stage 4
    • CVO3: 2008 Street Bob
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2008, 08:21:58 PM »

And I can hardly wait to see :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless:
2009 CVO Road Glide
2009 Rocker 103 stage 4
2008 Street Bob

planenut

• 1K CVO Member
  • life is short enjoy the ride
    • NJ

• CVO1: 2022 Road glide Limited Wicked orange Pearl and Blackhole
    • CVO2: 18 115 cvo limited anniversary #1068(sold)
    • CVO3: 15 cvo Limited Maroon and silver (sold)
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2008, 11:23:26 PM »

:worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless:
Fullsac headpipe TAb Performance 4.5 slash 2.5 baffles
SERT program   horsepower hd cam
freedom shields 13 in
Custom Dynamics full lighting Ft and rear
Soundz 6 speaker set up 1k amp
Legends Axeo ft and Revo A in rear

harris48cars

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2008, 11:58:11 PM »

One reason for no pictures yet is that I just got the bike back yesterday. However I did take pictures today. Interestingly, I put the camera in my jacket pocket and as I  fired the bike up and started towards the garage, the camera fell out of my pocket and I ran over it. It is history. However the wife and I went shopping for another camera tonight and bought one. We slipped the card out of the old camera and in to the new one. Anyway, I sent the pictures to my son and asked him to let me know when he can do the internet "thing" for me. I'll post as soon as he's done. In the mean time, Mike D, this may be easy for you but it's Greek to me. I do know how to send them individually. So if you want to volunteer to post them, I can whip them right out to you. If you are interested just send me an email address where I can send pics to. Otherwise I'll have to wait for the young'in to come thru.
   Gary

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2008, 07:14:10 AM »

One reason for no pictures yet is that I just got the bike back yesterday. However I did take pictures today. Interestingly, I put the camera in my jacket pocket and as I  fired the bike up and started towards the garage, the camera fell out of my pocket and I ran over it. It is history. However the wife and I went shopping for another camera tonight and bought one. We slipped the card out of the old camera and in to the new one. Anyway, I sent the pictures to my son and asked him to let me know when he can do the internet "thing" for me. I'll post as soon as he's done. In the mean time, Mike D, this may be easy for you but it's Greek to me. I do know how to send them individually. So if you want to volunteer to post them, I can whip them right out to you. If you are interested just send me an email address where I can send pics to. Otherwise I'll have to wait for the young'in to come thru.
   Gary
You've got a PM. Can't let anyone (other then me) named Gary take the kind of abuse they giving you. ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

MikeD

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2008, 10:07:22 AM »

Gary

Gary, I can help you out no problem. mfd704@yahoo.com   :2vrolijk_21:

I'd be happy to.  Sorry if my message was too sarcastic, I've been told that I'm the only one that gets my humor! :nixweiss:

harris48cars

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2008, 07:22:18 PM »

I didn't think you were being sarcastic Mike. I take everything as being good natured kidding. My son called today and said the pictures should be ready to post tonight but I haven't heard from him yet. In the mean time I am sending you the pictures. If you want to post them, feel free. If not at least give me your opinion. I should have them up tomorrow sometime. I assume you know the paint scheme on the SE Fat Bob. So you will know, the tank console from the factory was solid yellow as were both side covers. I loved this bike from the beginning but that console and side covers were the biggest chuncks of yellow I've ever seen. The effect in person of the new paint is even more dramatic. Anyway they are on the way.
  Thanks,
   Gary

MikeD

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2008, 07:46:22 PM »

Great Paint Job!!! Great bike!!!

MikeD

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2008, 07:47:02 PM »

Lots more!

MikeD

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2008, 07:47:24 PM »

:2vrolijk_21:

MikeD

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2008, 07:48:10 PM »

MikeD

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2008, 07:48:35 PM »

MikeD

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2008, 07:49:19 PM »

MikeD

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2008, 07:49:40 PM »

harris48cars

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2008, 07:53:21 PM »

You've got a PM. Can't let anyone (other then me) named Gary take the kind of abuse they giving you. ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Got the pm. You should have the pictures as I type.
 Thanks,
   Gary
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Page created in 0.423 seconds with 21 queries.