Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: I can hardly wait to show everybody PICTURES ARE UP!  (Read 18655 times)

harris48cars

• Senior CVO Member
Re: I can hardly wait to show everybody PICTURES ARE UP!
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2009, 12:43:47 AM »

ryr8828dj

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: SE Fat Bob Black Diamond/Fire Quartz
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2009, 12:47:02 AM »

me too

2fatbob09

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2009, 07:57:15 PM »

My friend bought the "sunrise" fat bob and now he hates the color.....too much yellow for his eyes now.....thinks he's riding a chicks bike......I told him he would over time.....sounds like you have made the right improvements to make yours look bad ass....I'll forward him the picks if you ever post them.

Ditch

• Elite CVO Member
  • SoA # 56.345 1/2

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Orange & Black
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2009, 08:04:44 PM »

My friend bought the "sunrise" fat bob and now he hates the color.....too much yellow for his eyes now.....thinks he's riding a chicks bike......I told him he would over time.....sounds like you have made the right improvements to make yours look bad ass....I'll forward him the picks if you ever post them.

Check back on about page 3 of this thread.
"Lead don't follow, just don't follow me!!!"

harris48cars

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2009, 09:32:39 AM »

Or page 2 or here http://garysbikes.wordpress.com/ Even though this bike is for sale (See the classifieds) I have no regrets about the bike or the color. Just the fact it creates discussion is proof of it's uniqueness. Maybe your friends simply has buyers remorse. I'm sure each of us FB owners thinks their color is the best looking. I like all of them. This past weekend I visited a friend who had a friend of his visiting. His friend just bought a black SE FB. When he saw mine he said a friend talked him out of the yellow and having seen mine he wished he had stayed with his initial opinion. BTW, he bought it at Waugh's in Orange, Va.. Said they had 6, two of each color. $26,300 out the door. That included the SE mufflers, computer (he didn't know which one) and a leather jacket. Sounds like a good deal if anyone is interested, though not as good a deal as mine.
  Gary

2fatbob09

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2009, 05:42:43 PM »

It looks awesome now. Good effort!

2fatbob09

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2009, 06:15:33 PM »

Looks Great!   Don't forget the chrome hardware and caps......that will make a huge difference as well.....ALSO....Install Red Fat wires to highlight the red striping and paint!

harris48cars

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2009, 09:59:16 PM »

Even as I try to sell I know it isn't likely. But I will add this and that as long as I own it. Anything I buy is a constant work in progress. I never stop tinkering. I also like the cap kit and will likely buy it next Friday (3rd Friday = 20% off). Since I put the for sale sign on it, I have added the Sundowner seat, quick disconnect windshield and sissy bar with luggage rack. I never said I was very bright.
   Gary
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 21 queries.