Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8  All

Author Topic: I'll Miss You Mom!!!  (Read 13083 times)

HogDude

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: Gone-05 SEEG2(never should have let her go)
    • CVO2: 2013 CVO Road King
Re: I'll Miss You Mom!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2008, 10:50:05 PM »

Howie,
My condolences to you and all of your family. Our thoughts are with your during this time.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2008, 10:51:06 PM »

Hi Hoist,

What a wonderful heart you must have to write something so sincere about your Mom.  Thanks for taking the time to share your family's loss.  God bless all of you.

Marie

Thank you for saying that Marie. Anyone that knows me knows I wear my heart on my shirtsleeve. I'm an open book as I've nothing to hide. I never speak in fork-ed tongue, and don't sugar-coat anything. So when I say what I say here, you can take it to the bank. Like it or not! Which is why I spend so much time here. We have the most sincere, honest, passionate, selfless, caring people here, and we all better realize that and start treating each other with a lil more respect!!! None of us are here very long and we need to make the most of each day. And we've got someting so special here we need to stop taking it for granted! ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2008, 10:53:01 PM »

Howie,
My condolences to you and all of your family. Our thoughts are with your during this time.

Howie,

Very sorry to hear about your mothers passing.   I am sure your being there eased her through.   Our deepest condolences to you and yours.

-Harry

So sorry to hear of this Howie. May God comfort & Bless you & yours.     Linny

Thanks so much guys! Just hearing from each of you reinforces why I love this place so much. This world would be perfect if they modeled it after CVOHarley people!!! :2vrolijk_21:

And no, I'm not drunk!!! ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

REGGAB

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2008, 11:08:33 PM »

Howie,
Renea and I send our warmest thoughts and prayers during this time of sorrow.  We're always here if you ever need us.

L&R,

Henry

kiwi

• Full CVO Member
  • Every day above ground is a good day.

• CVO1: SERK3
    • CVO2: Ultra Limited
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2008, 11:18:12 PM »

Sorry to hear about your mom passing Howie. May all her roads be dry and go on forever.
Kiwi 8)
Kiwi 8)

The Bolvine Gigolo!

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • ALL IN A DAYS WORK!
    • CA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG & 2011 Ultra -Sold
    • CVO2: 2014 Ultra
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2008, 11:21:07 PM »

Hoist!
Soozie & I are so very sorry to hear of your loss, it's hard to loose someone so close, but like you said and I believe VERY much there pain FREE and in a better place now!

Don...............

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2008, 11:24:53 PM »

Hoist!
Soozie & I are so very sorry to hear of your loss, it's hard to loose someone so close, but like you said and I believe VERY much there pain FREE and in a better place now!

Don...............

Sorry to hear about your mom passing Howie. May all her roads be dry and go on forever.
Kiwi 8)

Howie,
Renea and I send our warmest thoughts and prayers during this time of sorrow.  We're always here if you ever need us.

L&R,

Henry

Again, thanks so much for these replies. I hope ya'll don't mind me using this place to put my mind elsewhere tonight. I feel comfortable talking to ya'll and it makes me feel good to share my feelings. Thanks for bearing with me! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2008, 11:25:37 PM »

Howie, very sorry to hear of the loss of your mom.  Thoughts and prayers to you and your family as you mourn her passing.

Love ya, man.

Brian

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2008, 11:28:24 PM »

Howie, very sorry to hear of the loss of your mom.  Thoughts and prayers to you and your family as you mourn her passing.

Love ya, man.

Brian

Thanks a lot Brian!!! Happy to hear from you and hope things are cool on your end!!! L&R man!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2008, 11:31:05 PM »

Sorry for your loss. It is never easy to loose a family member. Our prayers will be for you and your whole family Howie.

David

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2008, 11:46:18 PM »

Thoughts and prayers with you and your family Howie....   very sad to see whenever anyone loses a parent...we are here for you brother!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2008, 11:52:07 PM »

Thoughts and prayers with you and your family Howie....   very sad to see whenever anyone loses a parent...we are here for you brother!

Sorry for your loss. It is never easy to loose a family member. Our prayers will be for you and your whole family Howie.

David

Thanks Scot and David! Amazing to me how you can wind up having a place like this to turn to. I never in a million years would have imagined or believed that I'd be talking to people on an internet for comort and love!!! This place, cause of all of youze, is unreal!!! This Great Site RULES!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Capo

• Sicilian Moto Capo
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Yes it's fast and no you can't ride it!

• CVO1: FLHRSEI2-SOLD Begrudgingly!
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE3
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2008, 11:55:00 PM »

Brother Howie while we have not met I feel and wish I could share your pain and I am not able, that is yours to bear. Keep her memory alive and know she is always with you. God bless, know you are loved by all of us here and be well.

Ride Safe!

Rinehart True Duals
Rich's Custom seat
Zippers T-Max TBW
Stage 1
Wood TW-7H cam
SE Tapered push rods
Extronics HID digital H9 High/Low
Metzler 880's 10K + on the first rear
Howard's Horns
Chrome TP Hinges
JM Antennas
Clearview recurve
Arnott Air Suspension with QA1 shocks
Traxxion AK20's
True Trac
RJ's Original V-Twin Heat shields
WA plate - FLHTSE

Lea

Keats

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do not be led astray

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2003 FXSTDSEI
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2008, 11:55:58 PM »

Howie,

I am so sorry for your loss and my family sends your family our deepest condolences and our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

Formally FLHTCUSE3
SoA #99.9            "Never say Die"
SEST,   open A/C , dyno tuned, D&D Fatcats 2 into 1 ceramic coated, new SE CNC Ported and coated Heads with 2.120 intake valve, SE camplate,
Jims SE Crank "Darkhorsed", Timkin conversion, Andrews 54H cams, Arnott Air shocks, intimidator front valves, HID headlights, LED turn signals, Moto Lights,  Zumo 550, SE compensator.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2008, 12:02:29 AM »

Howie
         I've been dreading this thread since we spoke last Sunday. I knew it was coming and in speaking with you knew also that it was better for your Mom, but I knew how much this was gonna hurt you brother and I am truly sorry. But one thing I know is that you were a good son as you are good man to all who know you. As JR would say, God is lifting her up and taking her into his embrace and she will be at peace. We should not grieve for her but for you and your family who have suffered this great loss. I can tell you that you will read some posts and get some PM's and see some folks from this site whom you didn't even know a scant two years ago and you will find solace in their words and deeds. So for you , Binx and your family I offer my hand in any way you might need it. For your Mom a prayer that she find eternal peace in the heaven of her beliefs.

B B
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8  All

Page created in 0.176 seconds with 21 queries.