Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8  All

Author Topic: I'll Miss You Mom!!!  (Read 13084 times)

hunter

• Elite CVO Member
  • Have rifle, will travel

• CVO1: 2008 SERK, Black & Silver with RH TD
Re: I'll Miss You Mom!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2008, 12:06:00 AM »

Howie and Binx, My sincere condolences to you.  The fact that it was expected, never makes it any easier and no mater what you do, you can not prepare for it.  Sorry bro.

Fred
Lack of money is the source of all evils.

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2008, 12:27:51 AM »

Very sorry for your loss Howie, Best wishes to you and your family.

Jim

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2008, 12:37:49 AM »

Please don't be hurt for me lumping some of these together. I truly appreciate each and every response. I can't thank you all  enough for all the kind thoughts. It was her time, and she gets a fresh start in some new world now. I'll celebrate her life rather than grieve her death. She'd been thru hell for years, dealt with it all, kept a smile on for everyone else, and did it all with dignity. I wish her a great ride in her new world, and hope I can come close to being even half the person she was! Thank you all for being here! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2008, 12:39:49 AM »

Sorry to hear about this Howie.  I know that there aren't words to take away the loss but just to let you know that I pray for you and Binx in this time of need.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2008, 12:41:33 AM »

Howie.  Have a good glass of Scotch here right now.  It's going up to our moms and dads.  Those still here and, especially recently, those that have moved on.  Cheers all.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2008, 12:43:19 AM »

Sorry to hear about this Howie.  I know that there aren't words to take away the loss but just to let you know that I pray for you and Binx in this time of need.

Thanks so much JC!

Howie.  Have a good glass of Scotch here right now.  It's going up to our moms and dads.  Those still here and, especially recently, those that have moved on.  Cheers all.

I'll raise my J & C to that Don!!! Salud!!! :2vrolijk_09:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2008, 12:56:51 AM »

howie, sorry for your loss, i know this hasnt been easy for you and that you still have alot to deal with. if you need anything we're here for you

Neal...
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2008, 12:59:59 AM »

howie, sorry for your loss, i know this hasnt been easy for you and that you still have alot to deal with. if you need anything we're here for you

Neal...

I really appreciate all your's and Sue's kindness thoughout this Neal. Your support was all I needed and you were there. Thanks! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Guilty

• Got Dead?
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2008, 01:19:14 AM »

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. In time, I hope that the sorrow of your mothers passing can be replaced with happy memories of her life of which I am sure she enjoyed. May we all enjoy our life to the fullest and show appreciation to those that we love each and every day.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2008, 01:25:26 AM »

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. In time, I hope that the sorrow of your mothers passing can be replaced with happy memories of her life of which I am sure she enjoyed. May we all enjoy our life to the fullest and show appreciation to those that we love each and every day.

Well said Guilty! Thanks man! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Wrongway

• Stop Following Me!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • What A Beautiful Mess I'm In......
    • CA

• CVO1: 2014 FLHTKSE Burgundy Blaze/Typhoon Maroon aka Mongo
    • CVO2: Gone:2005 FLHTCSE2 Cherry, Teal, 2006 FLHTCUSE Crimson
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2008, 02:09:14 AM »

Heavy hearts here in California for the loss of your Mom :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: Knowing she is pain free and in a much better place is all a Great son like you can ask. Bear Hugs from Donna and I.

Janine

• FXDSE2
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FXDSE2
    • CVO2: FXSTSSE
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2008, 02:25:15 AM »

Terribly sad about your Mom's passing, but she is in a better place and will always live on in you memories and your hearts. So very sorry for your loss. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Jan
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 02:27:20 AM by Janine »
Member 4721
FXDSE2-Candy Cobalt/Midnight Blue

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2008, 03:19:01 AM »

Howie and Binx,
So sorry to hear of the passing of your Mom may she rest in peace and forever be pain free. My thoughts, prayers, and condolences go out to you and your family. God Bless.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2008, 07:12:44 AM »

God Bless you and your family brother. JD and I are thinking about you. If there's anything we can doo...you know. Love ya man.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

BADBUD

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: Lucy, 2003 FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: Lilly, 1962 Triumph Bonneville
    • Screw with me and you screw with the WHOLE trailer park
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2008, 07:17:13 AM »

Hoist,

I am terribly sorry for your family's loss. If you you were closer I would give you a hug. Keep your head up through this difficult time. I will remember your Mom in my prayers.

BadBud
I hate drunks when I'm sober----------
and sobers when I'm drunk.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8  All

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 21 queries.