Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 6 speed Transmission  (Read 1520 times)

Hotrodracer

• Full CVO Member
6 speed Transmission
« on: August 07, 2005, 08:51:22 PM »

What do you think about putting the complete SE 6 speed in the FBSE??? (part # 33044-03A $$2,699.95). Good or Bad Idea?????
Let's Ride

Mrs Red Hot

• Harley Lover
  • Senior CVO Member
  • One sweet ride and Red Hot!
Re: 6 speed Transmission
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2005, 10:19:51 AM »

What do you think about putting the complete SE 6 speed in the FBSE??? (part # 33044-03A $$2,699.95). Good or Bad Idea?????

My husband has a couple of friends who added it to their 05 SE E-Glides and love it. He hasn't decided if he's gonna do it just yet. Heck we just bought two SE bikes at the same time. Need to cool it on the spending for a bit.  [smiley=laugh.gif]  Sandy
Sandy :)

sefatboyscott

• Senior CVO Member
  • There is no mistaking the Dominant Gene
Re: 6 speed Transmission
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2005, 01:08:05 AM »

My husband has a couple of friends who added it to their 05 SE E-Glides and love it. He hasn't decided if he's gonna do it just yet. Heck we just bought two SE bikes at the same time. Need to cool it on the spending for a bit.  [smiley=laugh.gif]  Sandy

Also Harley poor, never had a rpoblem with my 5 speed tranny, but I have heard nothing but good about the baker 6 speeds. One day maybe but low on the priority list unless you do alot of touring and then again if you did alot of touring your probably on the wrong bike esp with the stock seat, looks great buty can you say OUCH??
05 FLSTFSE
Caliber Pipes
Screamin Eagle Race tuner
Custom mapped Dyno Tuned
Max Power 97.2 Max Torque 107.3

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 21 queries.